White American """"men""""

Why are white Americans such pathetic little pussies?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/342284-germany-migrants-flirt-classes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm not embarrassed.

Are you embarrassed, Sup Forums?

>"Never been persecuted"
> Immediately destroys his argument by stereotyping whites as racist.

Nope cant say that I am. Wonder what OP is trying to slide.

British men are 100x more cucked though. Literally half of the black men in Britain have white girlfriends and wives, whereas only 3% of American blacks are with someone of another race.

Dear white people is enough to get your ass kicked around here.

American pussies trying to deny their cucked country.

>The UK has by far the highest rate of Black/White mixed relationships in the world. A staggering 50% of Black Brits are said to be in mixed relationships and 98% of those are with White people. The U.S came 2nd highest with liberal surveys stating that 11% of Blacks were in mixed relationships and conservative surveys came in as low as 3%.

(The stats were sourced from the census bureaus/Office of National Statistics of the respective countries)

it's just an attention seeking mechanism.

white males literally don't get positive attention in society for anything else

a ploy to get lib women's pussy, because they support that shit like crazy. He may not have perfect game, but it's game

This.

Britcucks BTFO.

>The Irish were never discriminated against when the immigrated to the US
I'll take people who have never opened a book for 300 Alex

>(The stats were sourced from the census bureaus/Office of National Statistics of the respective countries)
No they weren't. Why would anyone blindly believe statistics on the internet with no source?

noone cares

if i want to assert myself over a black man ill call him a faggot in person and take it outside if he wants

not post my shitty opinion over the internet

>Tfw we had literal modern day racism happen in Zimbabwe when white farmers were ran out
>No one cares because b-but it's not happening here!
Honestly blacks are more racist than whites. The whole BLM movement is a black supremacy group. And I'd even go as far as to call them domestic terrorists, based on how they threatened to nonstop riot if Trump is elected

i dont understand, that guy is crystal meth white, literally crackadict british, probs yellow teeth to boot, how the fuck is that chav husband not aware of what he is writing

Nice divide and conquer, David Silverberg.

sage

>that double negative
Finally cucks see that whites are being slighted

I'm pretty embarassed. Not as an American but as a human.

Also that facebook post is cringey as fuck so I feel a lot of second-hand embarassment for that poor autistic boy.

>in this country
Man America, you need to step your game up. Over here despite people having mostly same skin color we still managed to perceive and hate eachother as different races, for centuries!

Why do they count single mothers with mulatto spawn as "relationships"?

at one point germans, irish, and italians weren't considered white and discriminated against.

now they're all white and responsible for slavery, even if they didn't come to this country until after it was abolished.

the biggest problem in america right now is that most people don't know as much as they think, and then they start spreading their ideas.

people want to think they're right, and to fight against injustice but they have no idea what they're talking about most of the time.

Sup Forums is the other side of the spectrum, the opposite of triggered SJWs.

Because it would still count as ruining white genetics

>"Sup Forums is sjws because they also have beliefs"
Shut up Melvin. The Italians are the only one of those three that weren't considered white at a point.

>Anglos
>White

>mfw the majority of the white guys on this site spend their days emulating their little chinese girl cartoons

>Literally half of the black men in Britain have white girlfriends and wives
All blacks in Europe have. Our women want that seed to make mulattoes with.

Germany is literally teaching blacks and mudslimes to seduce their women.

rt.com/news/342284-germany-migrants-flirt-classes/

I went to a 50% latino, 30 % black, 5% asian, 15 % white school for a few years in California.

I fucking well have been persecuted because of my race.

Whites have infact been persecuted for having light hair and eye colors by the Romans, it's why they were favored as slaves.

>drops mic

Why are liberals so cringey?

They can't win any other rewards, so it's ok.

It's like the special olymics.
They are actually impressive athetes, they perform well above average. But, they simply aren't able to compete resonably in an open competition against all comers.
They totlly deserve their own special thing, and to be recognized for excellence in their restricted context.
They're awesome little retards, but everypne recognized that they need to be kept in that special context for their own sake.

>you have never been persecuted in this country for the color of your skin
>affirmative action exists

lmao

Jesus christ. Dat self loathing.