Why can't Marvel and DC be friends and share a Cinematic Universe?

Why can't Marvel and DC be friends and share a Cinematic Universe?

the cultural enrichment of Marvel would spread into my precious DC and I dont want that

Money.

because they are properties of competing companies who only exist to make money, any entertainment they provide you is secondary

Because DC is box office cancer at this point

>DC
Bold gritty kino made for adults

>MARVEL
Family friendly middleroad PC wankfest

Disney could buy DC at some point

Superman would crush everyone in that room

Jews

But they're just enjoying a fun movie together, what reason would superman have to crush them

Why is captain looking so startled

He's worried hulk will notice his popcorn being stolen and ruin the fun times for everyone

Oh right

DC is the last bastion of the white race,christianity and family values

Marvel is degenerate jewish condicioning propaganda

Guess why they can't ?

What about Wolverine's bones?

lol skeletal jew wonder woman

>thor uses magic
>superman is kill

Why is animu contained in/a/ but capeshit gets to flood Sup Forums when it should never leave the shithole of Sup Forums?

I'd take that over Spoderman: Boonpoo Convention anyday.

>Thor being smart enough to use magic before having his neck snapped

Dude seems to only remember he has lightning powers well after clobbering someone isn't working.

Jean Grey is way above Supermans power level.

Also don't forget about black Deadshot

But isn't the hammer magical too?

Just dont let superman get his hands on it, unless its snyder superman, in which case theres no need to worry

I'm not into thor comics or movies, but could superman lift his hammer? Or at least destroy it. From what I know it's "indestructible" but then again superman is literally a god with a few weak spots.

Suicide Squad is a big hit, and no competition next week, either. Even if it doesn't make what GotG made, they're going to paint it that way on the domestic numbers. It's illusion, but illusion works, just ask Hillary.

Who is stretchier, reeds or plastic man

I want a stretch-off

because DC heroes are father figures/demigods while marvel ones are social outcasts

From what i understand, superman's super invulnerability takes the form of a force field around his body, and kryptonite deactivates it while magic ignores it, so thor's hammer being magic can harm him directly, granted kryptonian physiology seems to be op even without the super invulnerability.

As for lifting it, you need to be worthy in spirit, with people like captain america being able to wield it and dr.doom as well so the traditional superman people think of would certainly be able to lift it. With snyder's superman i'm not convinced, as he's too conflicted in what we've seen

i just checked their wiki pages for you, mr fantastic needs to focus to use his powers effectively while plastic man does it by second nature. Being stretched to much too quickly can damage mr fantastic while plastic man has a near limitless stretchiness.

plastic man is stronger, mr fantastic is smarter, but bottom line is plastic man wins the stretch-off

Probably not the hulk or anyone using magic

They still need to fight superman, even if he becomes a glass cannon vs magic users, he still has super speed, super strength, heat vision, super reflexes and all dat jazz, but it becomes a more fair fight for sure