Do I have genital warts?

Do I have genital warts?

What the fuck is on my dick?

Other urls found in this thread:

amoils.com/treatment/skin-tags/skin-tags-warts.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ur gunna die user...

Pretty sure I read it's normal to have little lumps like that. It's just skin, nothing you even need to worry about. You can do a little bit of research on your own if you really absolutely want to make sure, but I wouldn't worry about it if I were you

They just appeared out of nowhere recently. They've been there for about 3 weeks and haven't changed in size at all...

Might be fordyce spots. Don't sweat it.

Do they itch? Do they bother you in any way other than visually? They might have appeared due to warm temperatures or something. Like said, I still don't think it's anything dangerous

you have HPV they are warts and you need to get them blistered off or they will continue to spread LISTEN TO ME GET IT DONE NOW

Shower more. I get dick zits from jerking off and not showering for weeks. The zit goo is hard as a rock tho.

They don't itch or hurt or anything.

These don't look like genital warts to you?

Not even close. I've had the same thing as you, hence the reasons I looked it up. This might help you feel better, they're probably only Skin Tags

amoils.com/treatment/skin-tags/skin-tags-warts.html

Thanks, how long did it take yours to go away?

I got those when I went through puberty, they're harmless.
Squeezed one for the hell of it one time, it's just white stuff, no goo or anything.

I do not think they go away.

Like said, I still have mine. They're not an inconvenience to me at all, if yours are you can get treatment to get them removed, but only do so if they're an annoyance physically/visually to you. They're not harmful to your health at all

Looks like Condyloma acuminata, but you won't die from it.

Dont listen to these guys....
GO TO A DOCTOR.

I got the same thing when I fucked a tranny hooker.
Turns out i caught more than one thing....but they had to burn these things off my dick or they will spread.

And dont let you gf/bf give you head or they will get sores in their mouth just like these.

This is a shit tier scam. Don't fall for it.

You might be right, I'm no doctor or penis expert as much as I'd like to claim I am, this might be more dangerous than skin tags or whatever they are. If you really don't wanna risk it OP you might want to go see a doctor eventually and ask, but if you don't think you caught anything sexually I'm pretty sure you're good

It could be harmless but also dangerous, from blocked sebaceous glands (which can infect) to genital warts, hit a doctor.

Ok op I just went to the doc no lie she said it was hpv and she asked if they already Wich they did and I had them cryo offend no they do not itch when they are little and take a bit of time to get bigger go have them removed now or u can buy doctor Scholl's wart remover Nd cryo them now when their small at home

I've also had them before, the second time I tried popping it but that made it worse, it will go away soon enough