Heey :) I'm a Persian girl 19 years old. I just wanted to ask you guys what you think of my ass...

Heey :) I'm a Persian girl 19 years old. I just wanted to ask you guys what you think of my ass? Be honest!! Tell me what you really think of me, what kind of girl am I?

why do you faggots always say persian instead of iranian?

Suuuuuure buddy

Haram.

>Persian

Armenian*

Guys?? tell me :)

no timestamp

its pretty good. now can you spread it and show us your asshole?

iranian: nationality

persian:ethnicity

99% sure this is fake, but anyways...

that is one beautiful bum

thank me later
>iFuck Tonight.com

But guys what o you think of me? what Kind of girl am I u think?

you seem like a whore, get off

Persia doesn't exist anymore, and i doubt iranians share the same heritage at this point anyway. You don't see people calling themselves phoenecian anymore.

Persia existed until 80 years ago. And Iran is the native name of the country. Persians have been calling their land Iran for about 2000 years. Iran means *the land of the Aryans". And yes they share the same heritage as their ancient ancestors. Go read about iranian genetics. Jealousy sucks guys ;)

>being insecure with a tight little tanned ass like this
As long as it smell like vanilla and strawberries it's fine

Doubt its fake but shes boring as shit and is obsessed with asking "what kind of girl you think she is" and also the fact that she's "persian". Plus no decent camera nudes.

timestamp plox

I'm gonna have to go with this

school teacher lol

Iran was called Persia till Reza Shah sent a letter to all the leaders around the world in the early 1930s to call Persian by the name the native use: Iran.

Persia has always been referred to as Iran by the inhabitants. Even thousands of years ago.

It's like how germans call they country Deutschland, not Germany.

Persia was an greek name

Girl your ass looks like it belongs to a whore, damnnn that's nice

Who agrees with me?