Low German Mennonite colonies growing fast in Bolivia

Is Bolivia fucked?

mennoworld.org/2016/03/14/news/low-german-mennonite-colonies-growing-fast-in-bolivia/

Ask a Germanrussiagerman russian evangelical mennonite anything

Ok them not

how fast do the barns go up

Is it true that if you get a toothpick stuck in your urethra you shouldn't try to pee?

Lol bolivia confirmed whiter than argentina.

Why would Bolivia be fucked? Mennonites are fine. Amish are the weirdos with muslim-tier rituals.

Something's wrong.
Something's amish...

fuck you
i laughed

“Over 70 percent of this population is Bolivian by birth,” Harder said. “That’s an interesting stat when tensions rise about foreigners and certain parts of the government point to Mennonites and say, ‘You foreigners take our land.’

“They respond, ‘The only documents we have are Bolivian.’ ”
I wonder how well this will end for them.

tfw no one in my family is a practicing mennonite anymore and plautdietsch died with my great aunt last year
feels bad man

Mennonite has been in bolivia for a long time. This is not issue.
T. Bolivian.

There's nothing wrong with mennonites, they're actually pretty good for the economy. I live close to a couple mennonite colonies, their cheese is the best.

>with muslim-tier rituals
Only one Amish person in history has been convicted of murder

I'm talking about the whole beard fiasco a year or two back.

In 20 years this won't be a joke.

Bolivia has been dumping their shitskin refuse on Argentina for more than three decades. We have 1.5 million Bolivian illegals in addition to the ones that already achieved citizenship through amnesty (Patria Grande program).

White Argentines are about 70% of the population but they are not having children. We have mennonite colonies in La Pampa province though (pic), if they outbreed the Bolivians there may be hope for us.

Clostridium botilinum, Vibrio, STREET CATS WITH TOXOPLASMA GONDII, salmonella

We call it improvement desu

>Christians in hijabs
I don't like this. Modern Christianity is about moderation.

hmm

but christians even in the most traditional settings don't have KILL THE INFIDELS plastered in their texts.

Amish don't go around butchering protestants.

you never see Mennonites screaming "DEUS VULT" before detonating packs of c4 strapped to their chest in a crowd of catholics.

christians will always have respect for one another regardless of religious sect. something tha Muslims still can't figure out even after all these years.

We actually do in the old testament and in the new testament when Paul brings out the fire and brimstone. Any literal interpretation of either can lead to promotion of violence, which is the antithesis of Jesus' message. A literal interpretation of almost any holy text can arguably become hate speech.

Jesus was as much about forgiveness, and therefore the allowance of moderation, as he was about supporting the old law (and if he wasn't he'd have been killed earlier).

About Muslims... Islam was created against the pacifism and prejudiced emasculation of Christianity. The people who call Christians cucks should understand this mindset perfectly, but what neither of them realise it's the sole reason Christianity is a true religion of peace. Besides Buddhist "let's deny social responsibility" middle path, it might actually be the only real religion of peace.

But hey, good work Buddhists being the only other religion that includes moderation. FYI this is why Christian cultured people have as much respect for Buddhists as they do Christians, provided they're not indoctrinated with atheism, in which case they have more respect.

So yes, I'll have a pleasant conversation with a Jehovah's witness (until I trinity) but almost every theological argument with a Muslim may become heated.

Peaceful, religious European peoples living a quiet, hard working life.

>tfw no Mennonite qt3.14 pure virgin girlfriend

You can tell that's just a model playing dress up because she's wearing makeup.

I have been to chile a while back. Those people are inbred and disgusting.

Yeah, Harrison Ford, right?

nice trips btw

>inbred

Shitskin detected. The 'whites are inbred' meme was just invented by the Jews as pro-race-mixing propaganda.

>chile
>white

Only you, dad

it can actually be a problem in some anabaptist communities. they came over to the new world with pretty small population sizes, and the ones who went to south america have been incredibly insular while having lots of children

not talking about chileans, but russian mennonites in chile

That's supposed to be bad?
Aryans reproducing ++ is always positive.

thats no chesse pedro!!!!

Mennonites wear make-up, and use cell-phones and everything.

and smell like hotdog,shit

not the mennonites who wear plain dress like the girl in the pic