Walking down the street in Germany

>walking down the street in Germany
>see pic related

What do?

Tag team that German slute with my muslim brother INSHALLAH

Kys sand nigger

Throw that slag on the floor and suck his cut cock so fucking good

Migrate to London. Oh wait...

Fucking foreign men is just a German woman's pasttime.

>fucking on a police car

As an anti-fascist this makes me happy.

>you walk on into the Netherlands
>see pic related

What do?

HAAHAHAAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Get fucked you shit-eating Kraut niggers.

>What do?
Conquer the Left Bank of the rhine, G*rms are ripe for conquest

>Anti-fa
Off yourself mate

It's a lithuanian prostitute though

Sure Hans

I am neither white nor black, and yet, I enjoy watching white women getting fucked black men. This is what Sup Forums has done to me.

This one is staged though.

And in the first pic the girl smokes so she is worthless.

WHY EASTERN BROWN PEOPLE ALWAYS GET THE BEST BLONDIES

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I ALSO WANT TO FUCK A PROGRESSIST WHITE GIRL

>polish poster
>webm

>giving the butthurt pole (you)s

WHAT THE FUCK

>in the war of white and black, Pajeet is the true victor

Really makes you think

>single mom with a half negro
that's not hard to arrange

Germans are a meme nation and shouldn't be allowed to have their own country.

Pic related West Germany.

And now pic related East Germany aka Germanised Slavs.

they shouldnt be allowed to exist

We can blanda up with france soon.
Will you adopt the eastgermans tho?

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

>you'll never have a caramel colored kids

can't wake up

Why not? 1000 years ago they still spoke Old Polish and Polabian.

Lmao

She is. Google anja abi. She fucks everyone for a paysafe card lmao

>eastern european "women"

That was a stolen uniform. They had been arrested for it.

wtf I hate Litwins now

I end up at some Iranian slut if I google that picture

>ywnb progressive european girl serving a cumbin for four poor black refugee fellows
>they will never bang you in all your holes at once at your parents home
>they will never cream your roasty smelly pussy one by one and then go empty your fridge, laughing from the kitchen while you keep lying naked on your stained with cum sofa trying to regain your breath

life is unfair...

THIS PIC IS SO FUCKING DEEP

It's like an analogy of the West

I think the real question is why do you have multiple photos of young schoolchildren saved on your computer?

So I can catch fucking pedos like you.

Stupid wog nigger.

There are two non-whites in the blue category btw, not one.

No, the other one is French.

Lol that girl in that pic is austrian

Why are you so butthurt?

>wearing a tie makes you successful

Austria IS German

True

He is certainly a proud son of the Franks

COME HOME FRANKISH MAN

das rite

now gibben das clay, pyotr

No

Why are you so butthurt? Did Heinrich fuck your mother again?

autism

Nigga Western Europe IS the home of the Frankish man, whether you're French, Belgian, Dutch or German

If anything, return back our people they're suffering with germanic scum >implying you can even get your limp dicks up
Sure.

Uggh, they are so white, it hurts my eye. You can have them back.

>austrians will beat you up if you say that in public

I have been to poland 3 times and polish girls seem to like me

One creature less :DDDD

my cousin from Germany married Turk few months ago

>at least he and his family are atheists
>but still he is shitskin
should i fell bad coz she betrayed our family?

The thing is.

Polish whores fuck everyone that has money. Your women simply fuck men stronger than you lmao. What do the niggers and arabs have? Welfare?

No, the world didn't exist before the founding of the Netherlands brought light into this empty universe.

this, they will even fuck a nigger if one has a gold chain, speaks american and wears shitty brand-name shoes

>yfw Gothic was Witcher before Witcher even existed
Do you just have to steal everything that isn't nailed down?

Laugh and egg them on and yell that they're doing a funny/disgusting thing in public.

Tell the police to leave them alone if the police harass them.

delet this

gothic is my childhood

I don't have money though. Why else would i spend my days off in poland

Except thuringia, thats undeniable hearthland.
>also implying they will integrate

This thread is pretty cringeworthy.

Is this what Sup Forums is like?

Yes

Then I can see why it's a joke.

polish mods > german mods

Does it hurt you that no one gives you enough attention anymore, you special snowflake?

Australians are Canadada-tier when it comes to shitposting.

I'm not my country m8, you're taking this roleplaying to another level.

you Sup Forumsfags really are detached from reality

fake. She is actually from UK.

>I'm not my country m8, you're taking this roleplaying to another level.
>you Sup Forumsfags really are detached from reality
And you can't read for shit either.

The reality of Germany is even worse than memes. Mudshits sit on welfare fucking German women while German men work their asses off to provide for those subhumans.

Tomasz, my son. Stop taking Sup Forums memes as facts. Thank you.

of course they are

Their country will collapse any minute because of this incredibly important world ending issue.

Nothing else matters. Immigration and race mixing are what will destroy their society and the world.

I'm gonna remind you your ignorance when another terrorist attack happens.

Of course, terrorism is the thing that will destroy us, not climate change, our own governments or corporate control, no it'll be a few brown fellas with bombs in their bags.

and of course all brown fellas are terrorists

>Of course, terrorism is the thing that will destroy us, not climate change, our own governments or corporate control, no it'll be a few brown fellas with bombs in their bags.
Oh, now I know you're simply an imbecile.

How will bringing up bunch of savages to White and European countries fix the problems you just listed? It only makes even more problems.

It's unfixable at this point.

This is a simple-minded Melbourne fuckwit, please ignore him. He is not representative of us. Most Australians on here are well aware that the danger of non-white immigration extents far beyond mere "terrorism" and will be an increasingly significant issue within the next decade and onward.

>My husband
>I am a single mom
Well.

Also, why a soldier deployed in Ghana? There hasn't been any conflict in Ghana recently, I mean, the last one has been when? In the 50s?

>has problems with mathematics
>wants to be a journalist, a job that doesn't pay well
>wants to move to one of the most expensive, if not the most expensive city in the planet
>wants to have a minority husband just for the kid, then sends him way to Africa

What she really wants is to display her white/black kid to the other leftists as a prize and no strong male presence in the house.
All she forgot was to say the husband would be a muslim, but the kid an atheist AND transgender.

at last I truly see

all our problems can be traced back to race

thankyou Sup Forums for opening my eyes

Debt

she is british

Of course it does.
Everything has to do with culture, civilization and ethnicity.

I disagree in hating multiculturalism, hot women and value of family and tradition, S. Europe already joined in the cuckfest.

You severely underestimate how petty and serious we take our tribalism here, brown people included.

Sorry, but if the only problem you can see with mass immigration is "terrorism", you need to try thinking more often.

Hauptschule in one picture
White trash and foreigners.
Take a random picture from a Gymnasium for comparison. It's from the first page of ABI 2016 image search

They're probably both turks

>the two guys with the lederhosen

yeah thank god all those rich white guys have my best interests at heart

thankfully they're not selling our country to the chinese and indians so they can strip it of all value and take the wealth overseas

thankfully they're not sending our jobs overseas to maximise profits

thankfully they're not destroying our environment so they can gather more income

thankfully they're not influencing our government so the world's wealth becomes more concentrated with a rich elite at the expense of everyone else

thankfully all of this is prohibited by white culture

Man, fuck nonwhites, things would be practically perfect without them, thankfully we're concentrating our energy on them because they're the REAL issue.

That is hot, I thought we were the only country where public sex was practiced.

There are at least 8. And what's wrong about that? Do you hate our countries traditions? Are you a communist and globalist?

no it just looks out of place in comparison to the others. Only saw the two.

>thankfully they're not selling our country to the chinese and indians so they can strip it of all value and take the wealth overseas
Hey hey hey, that's a bit racist don't you think? What's wrong with the investors being Chinese or Indian? Have you got a problem with yellow fellas, m8? Sounds kind of bigoted to me.

Also no one is saying those aren't issues as well. In fact, NOT ONCE in this thread did anyone say that nonwhite immigration was the most important issue. You may struggle to understand this, but just because someone says that an issue exists, it doesn't mean they think it's the most pressing issue or that there are literally no other ones.

White girls just like brown guys, its the same here in the states

They don't and your statistics don't show anything

Also, I forgot to add:

>thankfully all of this is prohibited by white culture
You ungrateful fucking nigger, "white culture" is the reason why you live a safe, peaceful and prosperous life. Don't forget your ancestors who worked and fought for your ability to lead such an easy life.

>all good looking and smart

that must be the exception in germany imo.

Okay, youre absolutely right. Dont worry about it anymore. :^)

And yet what do you people spend all of your time thinking and arguiing about? What do you research? What facts do you know? What statistics do you remember? What anecdotes can you tell me?

Are they about wealth distribution? Wage stagnation? The sources and incidents of corruption?

So many of you see the world through a filter of race, and it takes primacy over all other issues. I don't know why you people think race and ethnicity is so important, because it's not where power lies and it's not what causes the vast majority of issues. But it is an INTENSE waste of time and energy.

This has been said in many different places throughout history, many of them not white.