What do you think the age of consent should be Sup Forums? In my opionion it should be right around the age of 13...

What do you think the age of consent should be Sup Forums? In my opionion it should be right around the age of 13. Any thoughts?
Pic unrelated it's my 21 year old gf

>Inb4 pedo

yeah thats sounds right

4 obviously

age of CONSENT
should be 13, for 13-15 16-18, for same,19&up, whatever.
that way greasy letchy old pathetic pervs don't get a look in, the sad cunts.
if i caught some old loser (as in 18 or so) with my sis who's 14 i'd klap the shit out of him.
course some countries have it like that already, SA, 12-15(16?), 16-18, 19+ .

Those

13-16 imo, if they work you should be allowed to use it

I'm only 63. Can I fuck your sister, OP?

yep im pretty sure the UK is like that 13-15 16-18 then 18+

No you're too old even for my aunt 42.

I think a lot of states have done a pretty good job with it to be honest. 13-17 if the partner is close in age, say within 3 years, then once you're 18 you're legal for anyone.

To me there's a huge difference between a 15 year old fucking his 13 year old girlfriend, and a 30 year old fucking a 13 year old girl. The former is normal behavior, the latter is predatory.

loly!

Exactly, user that's what
I meant by saying.

It's actually 16 in most states, regardless of closeness in age.

15 is about right

It should be marriage

About half of states have close in age exceptions. 22 by my count.

And a decent number of the ones that don't have set it at 16. All in all I think most of the US has pretty reasonable age of consent laws. Things have improved quite a bit since I was in high school 15 years ago.

I don't know current laws & have zero interests in finding out RL, but back in the day my Gr.Dad was 19 when Gr.Ma was 15. That was common for thousands of previous years. Not sure when that changed. Playboy centerfold in the year of my birth was 17.

... when they married in the late '30's.

>Things have improved quite a bit since I was in high school 15 years ago.

they have yoga pants now!

15 should be it, by then a girl has had her bleed and her boobs pop in.

Most girls lose their virginity about 15 anyway (its 13 for boys).

The 17 or 18 year old age of consent is all about... if the girl gets pregnant, by the time she gives birth she can be kicked out of the house pretty much.

Really lame and stupid way to approach it. Instead things like that should be handled by CFS (you're a teen? can you and your family take care of the baby effectively? if not then you just gave it up for adoption congratulations).

I think another worry is that raging hormones + highly manipulative adult can trick a girl into having sex when her normal inhibitions would say NO. Taking advantage of inexperience.

But really who's going to stop them, it happens anyway. The fact there's penalties doesn't keep it from happening. Alot of times they get away with it.

Its commonly referred to as Romeo and Juliet Law. did allot of research on it when i was 23 and found out my gf, at the time, was 16. Generally 16-24 is allowed.

None.

>Inb4 Muslim

13 is correct