My sister's crying

my sister's crying
wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d_-cuJlJewA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sharpie in pooper

take her panties off while raping her and use them to stuff in her mouth and shut her up

post more pics of her. that'll cheer her right up

Tell her that is was all her fault and she could have prevented it if she wasn't so worthless.

Ask if she needs anything or wants to talk about anything, but if she doesn't want to talk then just go in silence. Offer her ice cream / hot chocolate. If she doesn't want anything then leave it, but check up on her later.

if you want her to stop crying, stop molesting her.

if you like hearing her cry, molester her a little more.

punch her, let her know that females are to be seen not heard.

Ask her if she cries beacuse she's ugly.

Assert dominance by beating the shit out of her. It's best she learns early that this is a man's world.

knock your mom out with a punch to the back of the head so the car crashes that will give her something to cry about

Age?

BLM will occupy this thread until recognition is given for the importance of black lives. We have been silenced long enough!

Dubs and you fart on her

thank me later
>iFuck Tonight.com

Sorry but all lives matter

Go be a nigger somewhere else

touch her thigh before it gets hairy

You can't troll us with this white bullshit propaganda. I know it's actually BLACK LIVES MATTER!

show her your cock, she'll start laughing

damn right. RIP HARAMBE

stab her in the leg. :)

start masturbating while staring at her crying.

Hey *sister's name*, you okay?

Put her head on your shoulder and ask her what's wrong. When she tells you just say "It's gonna be alright". Tell her how she's your little sister and that you would protect her no matter what

Then proceed to fuck her she should be wet as fuck

rape

find it amusing how people here are so confident in saying "nigger", when in real life they won't do SHIT.

It's hilarious, because despite the talk, you're TERRIFIED of us. Lmfao. You KNOW this is true, you KNOW you're nothing more than a pathetic, shy autistic KID who LITERALLY CAN'T LOOK PEOPLE IN THE EYES LMFAO, yet of course online you're a "crusader" (I actually cringed just typing that lmfao). You BOW your head when you see me in the street, you fucking SHIT YOURSELF when you see us late at night, and you're SUCH A LITTLE BITCH THAT YOU CROSS THE STREET TO AVOID US. LMFAO.

Again - go ahead and type out a butthurt reply, but deep down you KNOW what I'm saying is true. That's what makes it so hilarious - literally ALL young western european "nationalists" are scared, pathetic COWARDS. Sure, you have your little Steam groups/IRCs where you whine about "the shitskins", you bitch on your little forums, but WE CONTROL YOUR STREETS. LMFAO. You are PETRIFIED to leave the house after dark, because of us. LMFAO. Aww, little suburban bitch, did the scary dark man give you a nightmare? Don't worry, just go and play Crusader Kings, you can be a real man there! LMFAO.

why's she crying tho?
also your sisters cute

when you respond to anything with harambe you automatically lose at life

We will not stop until every racist white person admits that BLACK LIVES MATTER!!!

Wow, what a mouthy little nigger.

lol nigga good like w/ that

>controlling the streets
>2017
really?

Quality bait

America belongs to the white man. Fuck off niggers, spics,Muslim trash, gooks.

Nigger tongue my anus

the police are the only thing that keep riots and ghettos from turning into ethnic cleansing via long range rifle fire

Fuck off Niggers

this

> cute
all you can see is hair and an ear

Black lives matter at a rate of 3/5 every white life.

black lives do not matter to blacks, why would they matter to anyone else?

Nego here,
>#Nolivesmatter
>Kill yourself

your welcome

this guy gets it

Rape

Post more pictures of your sister

Hug her to give her comfort & support. Then cop a feel.

LeL

tits or gtfo

youtube.com/watch?v=d_-cuJlJewA

No

offer her a bowl of eggs