Proud descendant of the aztecs

>proud descendant of the aztecs
lmao WE tier fucking rapebabies

>proud descendant of the conquistadors
no you are not fuking indios

Are there many Chicanos like you living in Mexico, or is it mostly Latinos and Hispanics?

>or is it mostly Latinos and Hispanics?
what does that even mean

~~~ Mexihcatlan ~~~

You are neither.

el chicANO

A Hispanic is someone who speaks Spanish as a first language like a Brazilian, whereas a Latino is someone who traces their ancestry to the Iberian peninsula.

este siome no sabe ni de lo que habla

s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-spanish?

this is the gay, half black brazilian with an inferiority complex that seeks validation from first-world countries """""yes mr. ejaculate upon me""" """mm nice milk mr.""""" "abrigado"""""
post here from now on, but only if it is aids that you will

what the hell do you mean with that post?

We really have nothing decent in our lineage really.

Stop posting Argentina

it means you are a faggot and should remove yourself

Haha how does it feel to be a rapebaby

jkakakjakjakjjkajk te matamos a todos tus amiguitos bobo

t. Turk

To be fair, "Latino", as it's recent definition, is a purely American term

i rarely post here and then i am a half black brazilian faggot with an inferiority complex that seeks validation from first world countries lmao.
seriously what did he mean by this

""""psh""""""" monito bobo

If it's true post feet. I will validate your bp.

what is wrong with Sup Forums ? just one post and people come with ad hominen

viadinho

sobame el ganso bobo

Post that boipucci tho

argentinos cancer do caralho. eu espero que mais de vocĂȘs morram bando de filho da puta!! tem que levar soco na cara mesmo ha

Mexicans are living proof hybrid vigor is bullshit.

Take good Aztec blood, mix with good conquistador blood, get a race of low key manlet drywallers with no greater ambition other than incest and cerveza.

uma delicia....

How about make your own merits instead of living of your ancestor's?

just

stop

posting

you suck

you are most likely not pure aztec or pure spanish. we wuz mestizo is less cool but more accurate for most mexicans

I for one have to say thanks to my Spanish rape baby genes for making me quite handsome for the European girls I've met. So yeah, thanks Spain.

A "Latino" is someone from Latin-America, even if they haven't a single drop of Spanish blood. Hispanic is more or less the same but now refers only to Spanish speaking countries in Hispanic America. Sometimes they refer to Spaniards as Hispanics sometimes not, it's absurd retarded American terminology anyway, originally the Hispanics were people from Portugal and Spain and Hispanic-Americans were the peoples from their colonies in the Americas. Unitedstatians are so lazy and have stolen the "American" concept to apply it only for themselves that they just call the Hispanic-Americans as Hispanics, corrupting its original meaning.

Are Quebecois Latinos?

Of course.

The problem is that neither of those lineages are anything to be proud of. The Aztecs were bloodthirsty savages who participated in human sacrifice and pissed off everyone else so much that other Indios joined the Spaniards in taking them down. The Conquistadors were bloodthirsty savages who destroyed their home country's economy via inflation (too much silver) and created a backwards feudalistic society in Mexico. It's like being an American and being all WE WUZ PILGRIMS.

You should be proud of other things - like Mexico's very forward-thinking constitution (that's almost 100 years old at this point) or being a nation of friendly, hard-working people.