Dear America

Dear America

Don't worry, we have forgetful Trump-Sympathisers in the UK too

Some apologize. Some are pathologically incapable of it.

well yeah, but obama is a nigger, so it doesnt count

it's only bad if you pretend to kill white people

nice bullshit meme

A quick google search will provide links to many people being arrested for doing this to Obama. But who needs facts when you can appeal to emotion, right?

Anecdotal. The right is mad at kathy, the left is mad at the entire right. See the difference? Both depictions were abhorrent, and lacking any taste. I hated obama, but I could only hope he'd pull through and make strong decisions for americans.

so she should get a pass?
did the people that threatened Obama get a pass?

>Westboro Baptist Church
Nobody supports them, retard. Even conservatives bash them.

As a republican, when obama won, it sucked. However, there is always a win and a loser. Both Kathy and the douche bags who showed Obama being hang should be sent to jail.
Just because you don't get along with someone's views doesn't mean you have to wish harm upon them. It's sad honestly.

Don't you know that two wrongs make a right?

Or maybe it is two wrongs make a who cares...

I'm sure these leftists have a point and aren't just butthurt.

The difference here is that these anti-Obama people were just regular citizens that no one cares about. Kathy Griffin is a well-known celebrity that did a professional photoshoot, that then got broadcasted to the entire nation. Celebrities are held to a higher standard since they (unfortunately) influence and can reach so many people

Trumptards of the America's terrorist demographic. The only reason he's not sitting in a jail right now is because nobody wants to deal with all the rednecks screaming and shooting shit up.

I've heard or read a violent threat from a Trump-supporter on this website every day for almost two years now, but let's pretend this lady is an outlier and deserves scorn.

>in the uk too

Don't you have enough worries of your own? I would thibk that giant muslim cock would be getting pretty uncomfortable by now

Ted Nugent threatening to kill Obaba and Hillary

citation needed

I have an anonymous source that told me you give the best blowjobs

they're 0.6% of the population. I hardly see any

This guy gets it

Probably 90% of these are photoshopped.
when you don't have a leg to stand on, make one up..

But everyone knows Ted Nugent is a spaced-out whack-job who did way too many drugs

Was investigated by the secret service and cleared of all charges.

He was saying if they come for his guns he will fight, not that he is going to go kill the president. But who needs context, right?

hey you got a good point my nig

>Probably 90% of these are photoshopped.
It'd be nice if you could produce the non-shooped versions to back up your assertion
>when you don't have a leg to stand on, make one up..
Oh......right

Yeah right lol

Who can forget the mass rioting when O took office....oh yeah that didn't happen

and gets regularly invited to the fucking whitehouse

he told Obama to suck on his machine gun. That's violent rhetoric.

Agreed...another guy that gets it

Hi Hillary. Found a little spare time from your red baiting?

I see your hate against Obama and raise you 1 dead Bush effigy.

Kathy griffin and game of thrones have major mainstream media exposure. Care to show pictures of threats against Obama done by major media figures and not average people with little to no ability to influence others?

You would tho

a kid whose family has been trying to play the terrorist card against USA for a long time got invited to the white house

>I have an anonymous source that told me you give the best blowjobs
It was your mom, wasn't it?

because bush has ever had long hair

"suck on" is not a threat. Obama's secret service investigated him and came to that conclusion.

Next?

> doesn't think anyone can influence others
> argues in politics threads

Look that cunt is doing nothing but trying to gain press and attention!

TURN OF THE DAMN TV PEOPLE! Don't give celebs any more attention than they warrant.

>grasping at straw

>and gets regularly invited to the fucking whitehouse
He's famous. Starstruck. Even politicians suffer from it - look at Blair schmoozing the Britpop gang.

Well, probably not Trump. If only he hadn't been building a great business empire - the best - he'd have been a stadium-filling rock star if he'd wanted; bigly. No-one would have done more drugs, nobody. He'd have mainlined covfefe not just sniffed it like the losers. And his hands are nearly too big for the neck of a standard guitar; he'd have to have a special gold one made with bigger neck and strings. The biggest. And amps with volume controls that go to 12. Fuck Spinal Tap - bunch of losers. trump would have been the biggest

divided middle mia

YOU JUST FUCKING SAID THEY HAVE NO ABILITY TO INFLUENCE OTHERS.

I'm done. You're retarded

Peace out faggot

Both candidates in the 2016 US Election were white.

too bad about the face

I said they have little to no ability to influence. Meaning they have some ability to influence, but clearly not anywhere as much as a show with millions of viewers like Game of Thrones or a celebrity employed by CNN.

It's OK, you are a leftist, I know you have little to no reading comprehension. Your education consists of writing "waaah white privelage" on every assignment and getting a gold star.

Screaming is not illegal. Shooting shit up and making threats against the President's life are illegal. I hope you reported anyone who did the latter.

Damn is that real?

I say the same thing about Trump. Ignore the SOB.

>It's OK, you are a leftist, I know you have little to no reading comprehension

Ad Hominem. Fuck off

Well I would prefer to listen to the politicians whether I like them or not. As they are making world decisions that effect me. I can ignore useless things like vain banter that you see from Putin or Obama.

Celebs on the other hand are entertainment. I don't need to blindly follow the agendas that they're following from the Kabbalists.

Name me which famous people made those Obama hating signs would you? I'm willing to bet that these signs were made by some fringe KKK people. I know for a fact that many signs like that were from outside the country because many other countries hated Obama more than Americans. Also, please show me the riots from Republican protesters when Obama was elected. I never saw any because it never happened. I see a whole lot of Democratic rioters beating down Trump supporters now though.

except the lines above that prove you wrong. So my argument wasn't only ad hominem, was it?

And the post I was responding to called me retarded.
>launch ad homenim attack against me
>cry when I return the favor
You can't even make this shit up. Fucking snowflakes...

Nah. Don't stick dick in crazy. But she does have a smoking body. I'd jerk off to her sex video.

Waa waa waa. She is a no talent hack that put her personal and political hatred of trump out there and got burned. She deserves to be homeless and pushing a cart full of bottles earm money.

Thank god he is a white male. Any other gender/race is a complete embarrassment.

You realise you're getting trolled mate? The moment you type you lose.

>inb4 trollception

Difference between being racist and threatening assassination. You should remake these pictures without the racist ones and only have the assassination ones. They're bad but not as bad as Kathy Griffin because she's an extremely prominent figure in the public, she fucking hosts the new years ball drop. Her making the idea of assassinating Trump seem okay to liberals makes the potential of a real assassination attempt WAY more likely, which is why it's such a big deal and the dumb bitch needs to be made an example of. She needs to go to prison so people realize they can't kill the president

Freedom of speech also includes the freedom to experience the repercussions of how you chose to express it.

Threatening to kill the president is not protected under free speech. It's pretty much the only thing you can't do

Perhaps thats because Obama wasnt that bad?

Who threatened to kill the president?

Earth is going to die.

TAKE THAT LIBERAL CUNTS

Typical lefty snowflake, doesn't consider consequences, always the victim. Plus its just embarrassing to continue to protest JFC. Its been about 6 months now, you only have 7.5 years to go faggots.

>It's pretty much the only thing you can't do
the old adage of free speech does not allow you to falsely yell "Fire" in a crowded theatre

Wrong!

>damage control

>celebrity

Oh please, that cunt has been a d-lister for two decades. She only gets publicity because she acknowledged that she was the punchline of a joke about d list celebs.

She doesn't get parts in movies or tv shows. She doesn't do stand up comedy, shit she barely stars in celebrity reality shows. She shows up on tv as a "celebrity spokesperson" or whatever and that's it.

This cunt has no influence on anyone and most people are still mocking the dumpster swine.

I jjst can't help thinking that if someone did the same thing to protest Hillary, they would have been arrested, or suddenly died in some kind of "robbery" related incident.

>this

This particular logical fallacy is called the "false equivalency." It works like this: "since other people have made threats agsinst the sitting President without facing consequences, then we should excuse all threats." But threatening the life of the President is a crime.

And let's be real for a moment: Kathy Griffen did not make an overt threat toward the President's life. She participated in a photo shoot that was in extremely poor taste. No one knows if it was her idea, but she is being blamed as if it were.

Let's face it, at least half the country feels the kind of blind rage toward our President that the image embodies. But I'm extremely proud of how our God Emperor handled it. He didn't make personal attacks against the comedienne, nor did he make his response about himself. He asked her how he should explain the images to his ten year old son. I think that showed a lot of class and restraint from someone who is accused of acting like a man-child. It's also a fair point.

When Kanye West went offscript and said "George Bush doesn't care about black people" he was applauded for channeling legitimate rage. People seem to have overlooked the blind rage that Kathy Griffen was channeling. This is what happens when you let hatred consume you. It is much easier to point fingers at someone than look inside yourself. Can we all just get along?

p.s.

Kanye apologized to George Bush, and people often overlook the two best things to come out of that event: Bushie called Kanye "Conway West" when asked about the quote, and I think that it is the first time a sitting President has ever used the word "hater."

Meanwhile the Paris agreement is a near unanimous fuck-up, and the retards crying about paper mache heads will turn back and say "but it made the lefties cry"

Which is actually pretty strange for Trump, considering any other personal attack on him resulted in a twitter rage

Most of those were done outside the us faggot

Nah, only the US is like this

Don't pretend like conservatives wouldn't treat them like an ally now

I think his advisers got to his phone first

The Westboro Baptist Church still exists

By all means support your comment with evidence.

Remember everyone!

Kathy is only being targeted for what she did because of Sexism!

So yes, this is Ghostbusters Part II now

>treat them like an ally now

So are they? Are they "standing with Westbrook?" Has anything changed at all in society's viewpoint towards westboro? You're a fucking retarded faggot.

One fairly relevant difference is that people on the fringes of society can share all the racist and hateful shit they want about the president on the internet, but they're nobodies voicing an opinion.

Someone with a significant social status can broadcast her hateful message on a much wider scale, and while I believe she also has the right to do so, she also has to deal with the consequences of her actions like EVERYONE ELSE DOES.

She's not sharing this to her 200 like minded facebook buddies, shes sharing this with the whole country. She deserves whatever vitriol she gets.

> Someone famous < hicks in some backassward town no one knew and posted on facebook

> the hicks were arrested anyway

Are you libtards even trying?

I worded this terribly, but the point is that I believe everyone has the right to speak their mind, no matter how hateful or racist or bigoted. However EVERYONE must face the consequences of their actions, and someone broadcasting to 300 people shouldn't and won't ever receive the same kind of consequences as someone broadcasting to 300 million people.

Leftist celebrities like Kathy Griffin and Katy Perry always embrace the horrendous acts committed in the name of Islam. It wasn't long ago that feminists started using an image of a woman draped in a hijab as a symbol of female empowerment. Everyone thinks it's cute now and likes to call Trump a racist, but even under "racist" Trump, tens of thousands of Muslim refugees (most of them adult males and most of them economic refugees) are coming into the country on a year-by-year basis (all of whom want Sharia Law to overtake democracy). Attacking Trump is easy because he protects their right to do so. But I wonder if these lefties will have the same courage to attack their Imam in twenty years. I don't think so.

Westboro has been quiet since their leader died dipshit, and quite frankly I really don't give a shit what they're doing right now

But regardless, go ahead prove me wrong. I want to hear spoken out voices speaking for gay rights when they spout "fags deserve hellfire" or some such shit as that.

From Game of Thrones. One of the severed heads was modeled after Dubya.

I didn't know Ted Nugent was from some backwards ass town

Who were the celebrities doing this?

Chris Rock said that 0bama is like the daddy of our country, and we should do what our daddy says to do.

I wonder if he still thinks that way?

Also, obstructing 0bama's failed polices was a good thing to do.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH DUMB BITCH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Good fucking riddance. Stupid cunt can go fuck of and die for all i care. Every horrible thing that happens to her from here on out she deserves and then some.
Top. Fucking. Kek. I hope her life is ruined forever.
Guess what you liberal faggots. Your bullshit doesn't work anymore. Remember how you would get people fired from their jobs just for disagreeing with you and you would try to ruin ever facet of their life?
Well guess fucking what. The tides are turning faggots. The best thing about you being dicks is that we et to call you on it.
Guess Kathy can't afford that next botox injection and ahe is jonesing now. To bad dumb cunt.
Eat a dick you faggot liberals

>Be comedian Kathy Griffin
>Surrounded by people who want to see Trump dead in a ditch
>Constantly see on news: Trump Hate
>Friends tell you how funny it would be if Trump was assassinated
>Other celebrities openly express their hatred for trump
>"Oh man, if I rode on the trump hate, i bet everyone would LOVE me instead of that perry BITCH"
>Make fake decapitated head of trump
>"Haha it's funny guys!! Ya get it??? We all hate trump right gaizz???"
>receive serious backlash
>president responds
>feel no shame when Trump's SON sees his father's decapitated head on TV
>people start sending death threats
>"Why is everyone hating me I thought EVERYONE hated Trump???"
>No fucking clue why anyone would get mad for blatantly making a death threat to the president of the united fucking states

My question is: How has she NOT received legal backlash for blatantly making a terrorist/death threat to The President?

And all he did was take apart an old alarm clock and put it back together in a different case - yet the libtards act like he's a genius.

Same goes for the liberals

They just rode the hate of people saying he was a terrorist that made a bomb to """""SPITE"""""" the conservative scum

Yeah i do. Those people were doing it in their bumfuck redneck shit hole of a town.
Kathy Griffen is a celebrity and she knows exactly what she was doing.
You shills attempt at damage control is pretty amusing though hahahah

>Celebs on the other hand are entertainment. I don't need to blindly follow the agendas that they're following from the Kabbalists.

I agree. Unfortunately, the ignorant masses care more about entertainment than information. It is proven time and again that most morons only read the head-lines and first paragraph or so.

>>feel no shame when Trump's SON sees his father's decapitated head on TV
because he didn't

victim in chief wanted some more sympathy

or even worse if he's such a terrible parent as to allow his kid to watch tv where everyone is attacking his father and talking about his (barrons) autism

one is based purely on racism and a real history of lynching black people in american streets

the other is edgy comedy from an unfunny horse

Madonna said she thought about blowing up the White House, but she's a "tolerant liberal" so that doesn't count.

>here lemme just ban my son from media because i dont want him to see people hating me
>im sure no one will put a picture of my DECAPITATED HEAD ON THE NEWS for my son to see
>what the fuck

gake and fay