I almost shot my dad with my M4

I almost shot my dad with my M4

expected American flag 2bh

In America, you aren't even considered a man yet until you've shot your dad at least once.

>yuropussies

that's nice

But the thing I am wondering is this

Why is Poland such a wonder of a country filled with friendly beautiful yet strong people?

I wish i had an m4

Cool, you're eligible for an American visa now

t. Szcazca Zrczkcavkazcvk

I don't know why yuropoors want to have guns. I had one when I used to live in a shithole neighborhood. Got rid of it after I moved to a better place since there was no need.

stfu mongoloid

>your dad didn't have another m4 to defend himself from you
Deserved it.

>There are neighbourhoods in which it is desirable to own a gun for your own protection in US of A
>First world

>Why is Poland such a wonder of a country filled with friendly beautiful yet strong people?

xD
Poland is like apartheid country. 5-10% is normal decent looking people, rest is slavic orks. And people from the first group hate the second. While second group hate the first and also each other.

The thing about the usa is that there are massive disparities. You can walk a few blocks in a filthy rich neighborhood and suddenly hit the nigger infested ghetto.

A shitload of wealth goes through here.

Who wouldn't want a gun? All i can do is shoot a fucking air rifle

also my front neighbor were a bunch of drug addicts that constantly screamed at each other and went apeshit whenever they felt like it.

please remove yourself, Poland is perfection

I don't know it is like owning something that you will never use for me. Seems impractical. With the batshit fucks that lived near me, yea I was ready to use it if some meth addict decided to break in my house and steal my shit.

it's a good thing I don't have access to firearms cos I would have snapped and killed my parents desu

I want them to suffer before they die, guns ruin that

You can still shoot for fun though

yea, plenty of shooting ranges here, and I was never much into hunting. You guys don't have shooting ranges?

We have but it's a pain in the ass to even geht a real gun here

like i said if you don't need it, at least for its intended purpose, no point imo.

Well yeah but i think it should be everyone's right to defend his home and family with a gun. Banning or regulating guns takes away your freedom and makes you dependent on the state (calling and waiting for the police etc. etc.)

no clue but im not sure how shit things can get over there in germoney to ever warrant a need for a gun.