German Shepherds are the best dogs. Prove me wrong

German Shepherds are the best dogs. Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.liveleak.com/view?i=169_1428516070
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

golden retriever

Youre right, I want one my last german shepard mixed died like 6 years ago and havent had one since ;_;

How can I when your reality is
>German Shepherds are the best

My GSD approves

/thread

OP, you have to a dumb motherfucker to think a fucking police/nigger protection dog is better than a loving golden-coated puppy.

Shit, son.

Shih-tzu master race here.

But yeah German shepherds are really cool too.

All the german shepherds will soon get raped by islamic shepherds

Get that antisocial, scared, aggressive yap rat away from here.

They are and always will be.

>Doesn't know their personality

All the little shits i see are scared, pulling on their lead and lunging at my GSD that can end them in 8 seconds. Being raised with no training and by fat, middle aged women doesn't help.

Family pitbulls

the niggers of dogs

This is now a Caturday thread

OP here. First/childhood dog was a golden. Great dogs, but not as awesome as the GSD.

I like this guy. He's pretty ok dude.

Best dog I ever had

They are fantastic with small children.

They are when they don't have the retarded downward sloping back forced genetic defect

Who and how they are raised isn't the breeds fault. Mine is a majestic retard. They do better when they are raised with a larger breed also.

Especially useful if you want your child's face bitten off when they go into a rampage out of nowhere.

No race master race.

Well, you are right about the german part

Kek

When we need to go do something we take Hercules off his chain in the backyard and bring him inside to watch our young son while we run out to do errands or shop.

U should have your child taken

My grandma loves these dogs, I fucking hated every single one of them. Disgusting creatures

Ohhh boy, it's this guy again

Nigga my shih-tzu is as friendly and well-adjusted a dog as you could possibly meet. He'd love you AND your German shepherd. Some small breeds are neurotic as fuck but not these guys.

I disagree he's good with our son. The only time he's aggressive towards him is if our son touches him.

I have both :3

Maybe you are right, i should not lump all the small breeds together.

thank me later
>iFuck Tonight.com

How young is your son? Leaving your "young" son home alone is a pretty niggerish thing to do

They are confusing them with lhasa apso.

We are not niggers. Our son is 3 and he's not alone he is watched by Hercules.

I know you can blame the breed.
but damn every time I see a small dog it is raised like a cat and barks at everything that get near them.

Ah, yeah, they're pretty high string and aggressive aren't they? Didn't think about that, and they are somewhat similar looking.

dutch shepards are everything germans are but dont have the health problems form being show dogs

You mean Belgian shepherd aka malinois

Overrated as fuck breed. They're lumbering retards with little capacity for memory.

Meh, I don't like them. Would much rather have a ridgeback or an irish wolfhound.

It's the under bite.

>German Shepherds are the best dogs.

Only if you're hick living in a country. Small dog breeds are the best for a big city. Pugs are the best. They are smart, cute and don't take up much place in your flat.

>pugs
>smart

choose one you autist

Farmers are creating a new breed of livestock guardian. They are mixing a great pyrenees with a mareema sheepdog. I have a 4 month old puppy to protect my farm. They arnt dogs. They are fucking gangsters

I'd walk up and whoop his ass.

Yeah I'm a cityfag in a condo and I don't know what I'd do with a big ass dog. The shih-tzu is fine in here though.

We named the dog molly cyrus

That's a cute pupper

WTF pugs are dumb as shit and can barely breathe. Owning a pug is inhumane.

Adorable.

>I have a 4 month old puppy to protect my farm

lol. Who do you protect it from, man? Where do you live, in South Africa?

They suck dick nigger

They are definitely smarter than any German Shepard owner.

His dick too

Shepherds r lyf

Seriously, those things have been bred to near retardation and the opposite of physical perfection

>Our son is 3 and he's not alone he is watched by Hercules

My Bonnie (:

That's the most nigger thing I've heard all day. You can't leave your kid alone with a dog as the babysitter. That's how you end up on cops

You're being trolled, retard.

Rottweilers have bigger penises.

Wont argue, this is our pupper

m.liveleak.com/view?i=169_1428516070

Tell me why theyre the best again?

No, fuck those dogs. I used to love them until one fucking snapped my leg
>Really young
>skateboarding with friends
>ma'am passes by with a german shepherds
>I roll on my skateboard for 2 meters
>this motherfucker charges me, she looses the leash
>bits my thigh, takes out a piece of skin
>ma'am takes my skateboard and fucking throws it over head on her dogs head
>he stops chasing me and she puts the leash back
real fuckin hectic

In my humble opinion, the Samoyed is the best dog breed for the following reasons
>always looks like its smiling
>fluffy
>nice
>runs fast
The downside is it sheds a lot but you can use its fur to make stuff.
Oh and also,
>white