ITT: richfags only

post your toys, account balance... all that good shit

Other urls found in this thread:

paypal.me/bigmac22
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stay in your deutschfaden

jelly?

enjoy your money as long as you can,
because one day you will have to ask yourself how you could live so recklessly while leaving so little for the rest; and trust me, sooner or later, the rich will be landing on the streets again, just like they did on 9/11

mudslime detected, hard work pays off.
unlike you who wants everything handed to him while giving nothing.

lol $429.50

Poorfag brit detected. Go buy some toothpaste with that

What work do you do?

Up to like 800k on World of Warcraft. Feels bad man. Wow tokens shooting up.

Drogengeld?

neetbux reporting in.
give me your taxes.

construction engineer & real estate developer

trip of truth

Euro not Dollar you asshole

ok, so your hard work earned you this, i believe its rather profiting from a broken system.

you should tell that to all the nurses taking care of the sick, for example, that they struggle so hard to make ends meet, because they just dont work hard enough

it's not just working hard m8, it's also working smart.

They produce less in aggregate, so their labor is worth less. Feewings don't constitute value
>What is GDP

ok, so go on, travel to india and bangladesh, and tell all those children that sew your clothes in the sweatshops there, that they just have to get smarter...

i hope you suffocate on your hypocrisy

Could you help a 18 yrs old boy?

Just asking for 50€

dont bother, people are either generous or rich, but not both

Well said.

Help this kid

They wouldn't have jobs if those shops didn't exist.
Anyone can replace them which is why their work is not valuable.

sure bro, cash or debit

I live in Portugal so cash would be a little hard right?

PayPal , Amazon? Idk..

someone buy me a knife on csgo for like 70$ dollars?

thank me later
>iFuck Tonight.com

In other countries, they have the comma and period swapped. So that's really 429,509.98 euros. $484,596.78

was dein auto angeht,
bin ich zufrieden wenn dein auto an geht

Oh SURE!! That's the thing to do on the internet.

because rich people have never given money to charity or done good deeds

right

piece of shit car, always breaks on me. looking to get a Tesla soon.

since the world is still completly fucked, i would say they have not given nearly enough

yeah because it's that easy, isn't it...

if you expect charity and good deeds are enough to "fix" the world, then i expect you're not mature enough for this website and have some growing up to do.

That's a solid savings account right there. Good shit, OP.

thats not much.

i sold 2 flats in munich last month and got 1,5 mil for it. my parents bought them long time ago, and i have a house in munich too.

so most of the rich fags got it from their parents. if they work hard, they could afford houses/flats in cities like hamburg, munich, berlin ... and they gain alot of value.

Can someone help me with ($)50€?

Paypal : [email protected]

i really wish it would be that simple, but i know it isnt. just like i really wish i could change things but i know i cant; to be true, i just wanted to trigger the richfagOP into helping the pooranon out to prove me wrong...

I asked myself today what i'd do if i won the lotto but it turns out i don't have any desires besides wanting to be alone.
what is it like to have a lot of money? are you stress free? do you have a family to support?

feels good man

>my parents bought them

difference is that I built up my own businesses and wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth

poorfag only asking for counter strike source

what do you do?

see

omg you are a fucking kanake.

i hoped you are german and not this shit. your self esteem must be lower than your iq, which is very low, cause of the decades of incest and other shit your familiy does.

barely half a million?
how old are you?

Well said, other than relief, there has got to be something done about the root problem. And welfare is just a relief, a temporary painkiller, not a means to an end. Relying on welfare makes yet another plethora of problem with people not wanting to stand up on their own.

Age, job, proporties???

dude, I'm 100% white. I just got back from Italy so I'm a little tan

Job: construction engineer & real estate developer
Properties: I basically build and sell but still live in my parent's house and work from the basement. Not planning on getting my own properties yet.

sent

then iam sorry, thats ok. no prob.

kanake + sls ... that would be bad

Schick dem Typen aus Portugal die 50€ Arschloch und poste die Bestätigung. >nevar forget Trevor

mach selbst du zäpfchen

>Age: 27
>Job: construction engineer & real estate developer
>Properties: I basically build and sell but still live in my parent's house and work from the basement. Not planning on getting my own properties yet.

Hör auf zu labern du Spast. Ich glaub dir allerdings, dass du im Keller deiner Eltern wohnst. Auf welcher Uni/FH warst du denn? Erzähl mal was zur Plattentheorie.

You look at least mid 40's in this pic
>I basically build and sell but still live in my parent's house and work from the basement. Not planning on getting my own properties yet.

I knew an Israeli guy who did the same thing in Tel-Aviv, he bought houses and rebuild them, apartments too, he made a fortune but you need to start with at least a million or something.

what did you do after high-school?

out of college did you originally plan to have your own business or did you sort of fall into it?

What? Money? I'm in!
Help some random internet guy with some BTC
1AHtBK1DcrZtMiMBH m8VdaRqRHXZUat2Dd
Danke man, geiler typ!

can someone give me 50 euros for a microphone? Want to rap

The space is in there because of the spam filter

Rich Centipdes, use those private charitable ducketts to pay off my speeding ticket so I don't get a warrant, can continue job hunt. 175 USD.

>Plattentheorie

Man muss nicht studiert haben, um in der Baubranche tätig zu sein. Da reicht es, ein bisschen Kapital zu haben und ein Buch voller Kontakte.

Hey OP
Ich denk kaum, das du als Bauing. dir soviel ansparen konntest. (Evtl. ~5000€ Brutto)
Was verdient man so als Markler?

could you help a 15 year old new fag poor family afford new shoes? looking for 80$ paypal.me/bigmac22

Aber er behauptet Bauingenieur zu sein.

Come on, that's roughly the price of a house

I'd hardly call that rich

>Was verdient man so als Markler?

Wer sagt, dass das sein Konto-Auszug ist? Er wohnt im Keller seiner Eltern.

Enjoy the ban

als Makler verdient man 6-7% abzüglich Umsatzsteuer und anderen Steuern.

at the same time thats only OP's savings

looking for $15 poorfag here, much appreciated

paypal.me/JokerJack

Loan me $100 usd

why ban him? just looking to get shoes??

rule violation. 15 yo

Poor fag here can you help me out

Youre a chubby little spic?

Spendierst du mir eine Samsung 860 Pro 2 TB SSD?

oh shit you're right I forgot

fag/10

Hey can you PayPal me some money? I've got a job and don't need the money. I'm married and my wife has been my best friend ever since we started dating. We're expecting in September and neither of us have a good family car. I want to get us a Subaru. I'd appreciate any help.

[email protected]

paypal.me/bigmac22 18 yrs poorfag needs new shoes paypal.me/bigmac22

7% von 429.500€--->~30.000€ monatlich??
Wie viele Häuser verkaufst du den im Jahr?
Vermietest du auch?

gay

I figured it was his saving's account.

He drives a piece of shit so maybe he's saving for nice things

>8k
>poor
fuck off dude

yeah the car is actually garbage

dude it's a nice fucking car

>t. 20yo college student

Own a 2012 SLS and a 2013 SLS Roadster, among other cars. If you think the SLS is garbage, it means you're a horrible driver.

das ist nicht OP.

move 5k to your savings, and rework your budget.

stay strong, Sup Forumsro

how much do you need for rent?

Fuck me, 23 no job cuz cameraman and no place for work in 120km~
(Netherlands)

Almost no money left.

Technical University of Dresden

Salaries + Dividends (Gehalt + Ausschüttungen)

I'm not good at selling, I have a broker/makler who does the selling. 3,57 % per object for him while I calculate those 3,57% into the selling price so it cancels out.

it was fun since but now I want something new, can't decide yet, the sls is only a lease

100% white to the roots

got involved before college and went to uni for 6 years cause of it

Poor fag here. I make enough to pay my bills and I am able to smoke good weed daily. Life is good. This is what I have in my account, I just got payed a couple days ago.

>you should tell that to all the nurses taking care of the sick, for example, that they struggle so hard to make ends meet, because they just dont work hard enough
My girlfriend is an ICU RN whose taxes I do. Last year she made 92,000 dollars with her overtime. She gets fucking hammered on taxes but she's far from struggling to make ends meet.