Don't get a vasectomy, it sucks

Don't get a vasectomy, it sucks.

What exactly is the problem with it?

Painful bruising. Feels like I was hit in the balls with a bat.

What happened, son?

I haven't got a vasectomy because I'm voluntarily celibate, but I've considered it, but shit, yo, if your complications are common . . .

Ow.

I checked online, I'm lucky... Seemingly mild compared to other horror show shots

Why would you do this in a world where stairs still exist and women still have to turn their backs to walk down them?

My wife is much more sane without birth control pills. Much more sane.

What did you do wrong m8? I swelled up to the size of a softball and lifting almost ANYTHING was very difficult. Why did they cut you in the center? The vas tubes are on the sides towards the top. If you don't smoke weed, I suggest you do until you are healed.

My post-vasectomy was nothing like that. Ever heard of malpractice?

I got a vasectomy at 18, had a horrible complication and my testicles basically died

Y'all can ask more about it

Damn, what are the horror show shots if yours are some PBS shit?

Smoking tons, only thing that helps.
Yeah, they went middle for only 1 incision.

They didn't shave you?! If you don't, they are supposed to. Imagine a pilonidial cyst inside of your testicle.

Holy shit user, they are not supposed to do that.

nah mate I'm still gonna get mine done, I'd rather have 1 week or two of a pain in the balls then have it for an entire lifetime.

Do u have to take testosterone injections?

Example

Nah, doesn't effect hormones

Voluntarily celibate.
Top. Fucking. Kek.

That's one thing I find odd

Sooo you are bullshitting then. Ok.

Sorry you had a bad experience. They do no-snip vasectomies that are relatively painless. Think rof it this way: which is the kind of pain you would rather bear: stiches on your nutsack, or having to raise a child you didn't want?

No. Dude, it stops the sperm flow through the penis, it doesn't stop sperm production or hormones

>voluntarily celibate

what he's saying is that your testicles didn't really die

No. Testicles work fine. The highway to get out is down, so sperm is absorbed internally. Some men take hormone therapy for long term testicular pain.

After the procedure i became a massive wreck of a person and lost my gf, moved in with my mom, my muscles withered away, skin got super soft, decided to go on estrogen

Now i basically live as a girl

thank me later
>iFuck Tonight.com

Mine did moron, i said i had a horrible complication

I kinda want to fuck you.

lol I don't get it
why don't you just not have sex

damn... looks like you got some feminist nurse who kicked your shit while you were out

i had two little cuts on the sides, no swelling or bruising. just a little of that surgical glue to seal it up when he was done. hell, i think he must have kissed it to make it better when he was done. two days, it was like nothing ever happened. i could just feel a slight tightness in my nuts for a couple of weeks when i moved around, but no pain.

Yikes man. My Doc didn't anesthetize me all the way so kind of went raw dog on one side, wasn't fun. But healed nicely... Take it easy for a few days and use some ice.

So you lost your balls and became a chick? Where do i get a botched vasectomy???

My head look like urs

Basically

So, then, you'd say that theres a strong correlation between a significant decrease in testosterone (as provided by your testicles) and wanting to transition into being a woman.

A correlation that might be solved by say...
Medication or hormone therapy?
As opposed to hacking off your genitals and living as another gender out of the blue?

I say this because I don't think you guys realize how much of an effect chemicals have on your thought processes. I'm epileptic, and bi polar, and I've been through enough psych wards to know when my medication is fucking with me and had enough freak outs in the middle of Walmarts to know when it's just the chemicals talking.

But I realized just now, ITT, that others don't recognize what that feels like because they've never had to control it before. ITT mini revelation to one person, I'll shut up.

>goals

More like a vasucktomy amirite

Why did you even get one ? With your cock being this tiny there is no woman who would want to fuck you

Meh, i lived a year without T in my system honestly i liked becoming more feminine

Did the estrogen at least let you grow some tits?

I would blow a load on your face

Yeah but you only liked living that way, AFTER the testosterone levels were already altered in your body. Or decreased entirely.

Theres no way for you to know if you genuinely liked becoming more feminine, or if your body was just becoming more feminine by default and telling you its ok the entire time. Just like theres no way for me to know if I genuinely want to murder my family or if that thought is just the result of me missing last nights dose.

You can't know, is what I'm saying. You're using the same chemically altered brain to make the decision to transition into a woman. The organ thats directly affected by the lack of testosterone, just told itself the lack of testosterone is "totally fine, lets do this forever".

It's actually 8 inches erect. This is after icing, so some shrinkage.

But married, sick of condoms of the wife on birth control which makes her nuts.

Before pic... Old me me I made.

Mine was painless, except for the fact that my wife got into a fender bender with me in the passenger seat after leaving the docs office. I was so high on valium that I didn't care. Funny part was when I jumped out of the car and ran to the lady that hit us while grabbing my nuts. She asked if I hurt my groin and I told her that I just had a vasectomy and I didn't want it to get damaged. She just started crying. I laughed my nuts off.

haha that cannot be true.

Even if you wanted to prove this wrong, for your own personal satisfaction and just for shits and giggles, reverse the hormone therapy and start taking testosterone instead. Compare the before and after results and then see which gender suits you best. Just experiment a little and see if your feelings about this change.

checked

yeah, it was actually a pretty good day. My doc was funny as shit and had my wife and I laughing the whole time he was doing the procedure. Told me not to laugh to hard, didn't want me busting off the titanium clips, although I think he was just joking about that too.

also, did get some swelling for a couple of days, but an ice pack helped it out. It mostly itched for a week or so where the stitches where.

Man you look cute, Id totally fuck you.