I just don't get it Sup Forums

I just don't get it Sup Forums.

EA confirmed liberal cucks promoting negroe propaganda. This shit is supposed to take place in WWI. Early 1900s. Niggers were FRESH out of slavery. And they put THIS guy on the cover.

Someone explain this to me. He is way too clean cut to be in WWI. And im pretty sure negroes in the war were only allowed to be combat engineers. Why do they feel the need to rewrite history and ruin this game for me?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=660_1403098445
youtu.be/lYpO2OLU6hg?t=1m57s
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senegalese_Tirailleurs
badassoftheweek.com/henryjohnson.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because you ain't gonna do nuttin' white boy. Besides get your controller sticks yellow with Dorito dust while I'm out tappin dat white ass.

this is the world we live in
these are the games we're given

>Campaign is about a irrelevant meh tier nigger battalion
>Not choosing the Maori Battalion 10x more combat action. The lest degenerate of all indigenous people

Holy fuck this shit again.

Nobody fucking cares man it's a fucking video game cover. Not every soldier in the game is going to be a nigger.

> Not every soldier in the game is going to be a nigger.

>EA

wanna bet on that?

In my experience Tongans have been better than Maori shitters

this is just controversy to give the game attention to assure that call of duty fucking dies

i dont care how racist call of duty fanboys are this game is what finally kills the call of duty franchise

>why do they feel the need to rewrite history

Lol wat

Then don't buy the game, fat retard

>No black people were ever involved in a global war

Shiggy Diggy, my son.

MOM THERE IS A NIGGER ON MY VIDEOGAME COVER REEEEEEE BLACKWASHING REEEEE
>no one gives a fuck
TDIL that Sup Forums is retarded

This shit is a fad. Like eating healthy or doing yoga. Just sit back for a few months and bitch about something else, then you can come back to this and see it has fixed itself.

when the FUCK has the campaign of a battlefield game mattered outside of bad company

how can you think Sup Forums would be angry about a game that lets you bayonet negros in trenches

i never said that

Are you sure he's american tho?
The French used a lot of their colonial troops in ww1 (+FFL).

says the madden king

Fuck off cucknadian. The main character is a nigger during ww1. But not surprising coming from a Swedish based video game company.

No one will play the single player campaign anyway.

Only on /pol is having a black lead considered "liberal cuck propaganda"

VIRAL ADVERTISING THREAD

REPORT AND HIDE

you wouldnt be doing anything but waiting to die in a trench then doing suicide rushes at fortified positions as automatic mounted guns mow you and every one next to you down if it was accurate

people should be bitching that the game tries to hard to be WW2 instead of WW1

Besides, it's gonna be shit anyway, so why do you care so much?

fuck off, cucks

>not playing the german side and trying to kill all the niggers

Underrated/10

>Why do they feel the need to rewrite history and ruin this game for me?
But they're not. This actually happened.

Did you see campaign game play because it looks to me that we don't know what the main character is going to look like yet. So who the fuck knows Americuck.

So then what's the problem?

Who were the 369th?

>this many triggered storm weenies

Holy fuck go to 7+1chan

Shut up you retarded faggot, no one outside of Sup Forums actually cares about this shit. You get to play multiple characters anyways, who's to say that the dude on the cover will even be a character lol

line of sight on pistol doesnt match his eye line

You retards are just as bad as those faggots who complain about white washing in movies its a video game who gives a shit.

you sound like a baby who wants his lolly (game)

It's not like the Harlem Hellfighters apparently.
They existed and were quite bad ass.
go read the wiki

they were bad asses and they fought harder for France than the fucking french did.

Anyone who pays attention to history will be bothered by this.

Just because you're completely ignorant doesn't mean people who are knowledgable should shut up. You should read up you dumb nigger

sauce?

Back to

Oh god, I change my mind. Intentional propagation of the entire "diversity is strength" shit.

Fuck that guy.

A BLACK MAN IS CHOSEN AS THE FACE OF WW1

hahahahahahahahahaha

There were hundreds of thousand of blacks and other non-whites who participated in the Great War. The "outrage" over this shit is just a case of OMG WHY ARENT THEY FOCUSING ON US WHITE GUYS LIKE ALWAYS REEEEEEEEE

liveleak.com/view?i=660_1403098445

>le cuck XDXD cuck cuck cuck!

>le post arts and craft I made in paint

>le Sweden meme

Holy fuck are you 16

It's because of DICE specifically, not EA generally

Holy shit no one cares about this fuck off

>fought harder than the french did
while ill admit the harlem hellfighters story is very badass, saying they fought harder than the french isnt saying much.

Holy shit stop whining about this holy shit.

>Campaign will be based on multiple characters
>That black dude doesn't even show in the trailer
>MUHH NIIIGUURS
>MUH WHITI PRADE
>MUH GUMES

Why is a black soldier the lead character in a game about a war fought in Europe where the vast majority of soldiers who fought and died were Europeans?

Holy shit shut the fuck up with your whining.

>participated
>a couple nigger cooks

Also what do other non whites have to do with this? We're talking about the nigger on the cover with German gear

unlike your poverty stricken street shitting ass some people can afford a $60 game

>american education
The French won, bro.

Holy fuck you are /reddit

That doesn't change the cover making no historic sense, there were even more Sikh troops in Europe than black ones.

Niggers must be shoehorned into everything

>WWI
>being depicted as a shooter game
>people will pay for this
I'm a bit more upset about how poorly they'll portray the Great War than "muh 1488"

take a shower you lazy faggot

How doesn't it make historic sense when it really happened?

youtu.be/lYpO2OLU6hg?t=1m57s

You like disturbed I see.

Nice argument. Go back to plebbit.

I just heard of this game and my very first thought was a black soldier in WW1 Europe?

Dude, im more upsed about that there is a woman in the trailer. Women had to little to no participation on WW 1. Fuck that.

>Holy fuck are you 16

Asking for a university that doesn't teach Marxism is like asking for a Taco Bell that doesn't sell Mexican food.

>le Reddit meme'd XD

M00T should have destroyed this board

oppa gangsta ww1 style...

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senegalese_Tirailleurs

'On the Western Front the Tirailleurs Sénégalais served with distinction at Ypres and Dixmude during the Battle of Flanders in late 1914, at the capture of Fort de Douaumont in October 1916, during the battle of Chemin des Dames in April 1917 and at the Battle of Reims in 1918. Losses were particularly heavy in Flanders (estimated from 3,200 to 4,800)[7] and Chemin des Mains (7,000 out of 15,500 tirailleurs engaged)'

You fucks are just as moronic as your beloved SJWs

I too, also fuck bitches

Again you prove our point. Blacks played practically no part in the war

It's inaccurate because it's a dishonest depiction of the war.
It's over emphasizing a trivial aspect while diminishing the efforts of the majority of soldiers, most likely because this game is propaganda that aims to manipulate the player's perception of history.
It's technically true that there were black soldiers in this European war in the same way that it's technically true that there were black slave owners in America, but you'll never see a big budget movie about American slavery where a black slave owner is on the front cover.

Why don't you look up who the Harlem Hellfighters were.

But they did play a part. So what's the problem? You wanted a game about the average soldier, the poor drafted French farm boy who gets sent over the trenches to get machine gunned down after 5 minutes?

>It's inaccurate because it's a dishonest depiction of the war.
It would be dishonest and inaccurate if all the soldiers were black. But they aren't, so it isn't.

really disappointing that they cant take the plunge and try make a relatively accurate WW1 shooter and instead resort to action man alternate history garbage

>implying any of you autists could muster an argument without the words "cuck" and "goy"

WE

It's gonna be an inaccurate depiction regardless, it's kind of saddening to think about

WUZ

Why don't the game devs have the right to explore other sides of WWI that aren't commonly known about though? Why does it matter so much? It's cool to learn something new...the trailers seemed to feature a wide array of scenes anyways

KAAAINGS

Well, yes. It's a video game. Hell, movies are always inaccurate as well. Read a book.

If you want to play a game like that, play Darkest of Days.

PROTIP: No negroes or liberal cucks. Also, pretty cool heat gun at the end of the game.

>learning
>from video games

Son just pick up a book

SHEEEEIT!!

Will we ever see a big budget Hollywood movie about slavery that features a black slave owner as the main antagonist? Or hell, will we ever see a big budget Hollywood movie about slavery that features white Irish slaves as the protagonists? If not, then why do you think that won't happen?

What does this have to do with anything? Just admit that you were upset because you never learned there actually were black soldiers in WW1.

>He doesn't know about Henry Lincoln Johnson

badassoftheweek.com/henryjohnson.html

Dumbass

It's a dishonest depiction of the trivial, textbook-style teaching of the war, sure. But that doesn't make it dishonest to have a black soldier. A war like the Great War has many different stories. Why the fuck do I want to just hear about the same generic war story that we all know? I have no issue hearing about a story I would have never heard of otherwise.

Here's hoping for some FFL badassery.

>caring about them making a nigger character in a videogame for children
wew lad, this is Star wars all over again.

based poo

The French used fuckton of colonial troops and the Americans did send literally two black regiments.

>Still being butthurt over cover art

Worse than SJWs, I swear