Its 2017

its 2017
are you a feminist yet?
have you embraced your future female overlords?

Nope... I am gay and believe in masculinity.

8/8

kys op

Women have been men's slaves. Now people should just be fucking equal.

Men are only afraid that women will treat men just half as shit as men treat women in many male dominated societies. But women are not intrinsically psychos, so no, that will never happen. From now on people will be equal.

nah, after centuries of oppression its time for men to be slaves for awhile... then after some time has passed we will THINK about giving them equality
you reap what you sow

Why is it so natural for men to treat women like their slaves in male dominated societies? Today women have much power but it is still women who take most responsibility in the household, so I don't think you have to be afraid. Women take their responsibilities and men should too. Treat women as equals.

this doesn't look like a woman to me

don't underestimate the science of the future

so to be a "superior" woman all I have to do is get a tit job and some botox?

Nah I'm good with equality, you can be submissive in your intimacy if you want.

no, you just need the giant cock attachment

So as a bio male I just need to "identify" as a woman then? So confused rn.

No.
You need to be a bio woman but then you get a huge penis and use it to dominate men and break their masculinity.

I have no issue with either of these scenarios.

Women are too emotional to hold any community of any size for five minutes. Can't even get to the size of an office without every bitch in the room wanting to kill the one next to her.

But what about transwomen? Or gay men? Or any of the 500 other genders that just came into existence? Is it only straight bio men that have to be dominated?

>replies 18
>posters 8

Why am I not surprise lmfao

Because two people were having a conversation earlier in the thread?

gay men will also be subservient
not sure about trans

Amazing.

Every act is based 100% on emotions and instincts for every human because we are just animals and rational behavior and free will is an illusion. And no women aren't more emotional than men.

>we are just animals

So this is strictly an attack on men? I thought feminism was about equality?

>majority of females cant even deal with real life
>overlords

kek

lol.

Welcome to the current year.

the scales must be balanced
and no its not really about equality
plenty of modern day feminists from hollywood and elsewhere, both male and female are promoting female superiority, not just equality

well, there is real feminsm which is about appropriate equality and then there is this third-wave feminism which is straight out retarded.
unfortunately, this third wave niggers are the ones that get more attention duo to their outragous tantrums

>conservative straight guy here
fpbp

If she was good at self defence, which women should be, she would have crushed that guy's balls and he would deserve it. It isn't fun to scare threaten people with so serious and traumatizing things as rape. No women would fear rape if some men didn't rape, and that scene just made the fear worse.

>But women are not intrinsically psychos, so no, that will never happen. From now on people will be equal
I'll take things that are bullshit for 500 Alex.

/thread

See so shouldnt that be called egalitarianism? Because attaching a gender to the ideology gives prefrence?

Wait are other logical people in this thread? nice

Men who are afraid of women getting more power are only afraid of them because they fear that women will treat men as bad as men would treat women.

welcome to reallife - enjoy your stay
exactly what im talking about.

only because somewhere, some poor asshole is suffering doesn't mean i'm not allowed to have a laugh.
only because i'm having a laugh people somewhere will still suffer.

I bet you think women from 50's America were treated badly, don't you?

Are you talking as if you the guy who did it or just they guy who laugh at it and post a picture of it?

I'm just gonna throw this wrench in and see what happens...

THE QUADS HAVE SPOKEN /THREAD

Women were seen as less but no it isn't a powerful example. But early 1900 and earlier. Also most male dominated societies today like in Africa and the middle east women are treated like shit.

Holy fuck Stacy stop posting already.

If both likes it that way what's the problem. But most women want to dominate the relationship as seen today.

So following somebody is now attempted rape? Not saying it's ok but holy shit just stop and listen to yourself for a little, femnazi.

Ehh he ran after her to scare her on purpose? And how would she know that he didn't want to rape her? She was probably really scared and never came to realize that it was all a joke.

I do think there is a difference between societies where the genders have separate roles and societies where women were mistreated or treated as cattle.
Men and women still had pretty distinct roles in say 50's America but I would hardly say the women of that time were mistreated.
I would wager that women back then were probably happier then women now despite having less access to job markets or politics (though most people in general don't become politicians so I don't see that as a big deal).
it just bothers me when people portray those beautiful and happy societies as "bad" or pretend women were treated like shit and were unhappy... go look at pictures of family life from back then... beautiful shit

No they don't, they think they have to be assertive because of societal expectations but if it doesn't fit them (which for many it doesn't) they either become unstable or find someone who will relive them of it.

Why do you think chad's still fucking your crush buddy.

Nobody's stopping you from going to africa or the middle east and sharing your views there

Go there yourself.

Most women would like that their man did more in the household and with kids. Women have to take most responsibility and show that they are the one in charge of the family because many men are lazy and irresponsible and don't help with chores.

How would I know that my 6'4" 250lb next door neighbor doesn't want to rape my ass the next time we meet? He easily could if he wanted to, but that doesn't mean he will

That guy pretended that he would rob or rape her by running after her.

quads can't lie

Sup Forums is kill

fuck this thread and every cuck that posted in it

feminism is dying. girls shun it, guys laugh at it & only the poorly educated cares for it.

well, back in the days where people needed to do ALOT of really hard work, obviously physical strength was valued alot higher.
Men are not afraid to get "treated" like women because that will never happen, even in a equal world.
What will happen however is that women that once reached that "equality" will throw tantrums over things they have to do. That is why third-wave feminism is garbage. Its like religios people just cherry picking without any reason behind it what so ever....

true feminists understand that some things are simply not as possible for women as they are for men and the other way around.
Those parts where this rule does not apply and there is actually an equal anmount of work/time/effort/rights are glagly welcomed by most men to be equalized.

Just one example tho, if a women gets pregnant and leaves her company or whatever for abour a year or so... why would she by any means earn still the same after she returns?

She gets support from the state/father and if in reach even family.

that comment was meant for that post tho

if you work for 10$/hr as a man, take a year off and return. You will still earn 10$/hr.
Raises are not earned from vacations

Homosex conservative republican here.

Feminism can lick a dick and progressives can fuck off to the Middle East if it's too rough on women for 'em here in America.

I used to say stupid shit like this. Then I looked into what feminist nations do once their women have more rights than their men. Once the women make more money than the men, you'd think they'd be happy. Women in these countries can commit crimes and get lessor sentences, they rarely go to prison. They complain that things aren't easier, even though they're making more money than the men. They complain that they ever see even a single woman jailed, when they almost never are. They complain that women get unwanted attention, when men are litterally more likely to be murdered or homeless. Today's Feminism isn't an equality movement.

You mean that men are afraid that the vast majority of women will defend a woman in physical danger from the minority of men willing to harm her, also that women will be the primary taxpayers builders and maintenance teams that create functional infrastructure and maintain it so men can live comfortably at home, whilst women die at rates of over 90% in the work place.

Women are not oppressed. But they are oppressive.

Women are horrendous leaders in societies, look at when women were the primary community leaders in pagan culture, they were not just violent but evil and would torture and kill children and other young women.

Men as a whole protect women, women protect themselves and their children.

Women see men as disposable.

If by slaves you mean safe and warm in a house raising children and maintaining a home. Sure, I will accept that shit, but my woman better provide and protect my family and if she doesn't, I can tell and scream about how shit of a woman they are and tell them how I should have married someone else.

Oh please I would beg for this.

Actually it's because usually single man's pay isn't enough for all the house payments and food for an entire family.
So women go to work too because they have to. Because of that they expect help with house and kida because it's impossible for one person to both work for money and at home.

...and you don't see how women demanding to work decades ago and pouring into the workplace has increased the average household income and therefore set a new standard for how much people should earn and forced couples to work.

You post these like it's supposed to be a revenge fantasy, when in fact I leak from my dick to be treated like this.

>women demanding to work decades ago
That was less "demanding" and more "world war 2 sent all the men off to war" but hey whatever fantasy you wanna beat off to.

Post your pale ugly tits. Implying any dumb roastie could overpower a man in that situation. He would've raped you and you would deserve it.

you won't enjoy it so much when its mandatory

After the war was over and the men returned and the war time need was over they went back to being housewives, then in the 60s and 70s women flooded into the workplace and demanded that their new environment change to suit them.

said, WW2 fucked things up a bit and forced women to work in factories.

As a woman i wouldn't mind staying at home with kids as long as i had a husband who can earn enough for it.

Chances are she'd love to get dominated but she keeps surrounding herself in submissive fags

Pffft, yes... Yes I really would.

The submission part is half of the kink, faggot.

It is so fucking hot to be pegged and milked by a woman who is dominant.

"Thank you goddess, thank you"

ever hear of the phrase a eye for a eye only leaves everyone blind

More like forced marriage, marital rape and forced pregnancy (like having 8 children). Off course the amount of this depends on the age in history. But it's common in all male dominated societies.

It is bull shit anyway, most women don't understand a good deal when they have it because they are biologically inclined to ALWAYS be looking for more, it is hypergamy, that is fine, so even when you give a woman safety, shelter, food, protection, warmth, children, community, electricity, clean running water etc, she will still be unhappy and want more. She will see what you have and want only the good bits of being a man and retain the good bits of being a woman. She will scream oppression from her position as the most privileged human class on the planet that has ever existed, all the while blaming the men that die to provide it for her.

Equating everything bad that happened to some women in the past and to happening to every woman in the present
,you probably use slavery to justify blacks getting stuff from whites to.

Begone Marxist.

>lil dick trump supporter detected

Nope, not even American.

women are far more psychotic
even more prone to war (nyu study)

then you're a nazi german

If only.

I can't wait for Feminists to take over society and rule with the Matriarchy, so I can accuse women of rape that never happened and face no consequences.

If all for equality especially gender equality, If you ladies want equal pay do the equal amount of work....

I would gladly submit to anyone of these women and have them sit on my Face every day whilst I have them oral and masturbate myself.

Pls pls pls.

They want equal jobs and equal pay, not equal earnings.

Women are not suited for the world of men and this is evident by the need to prop women up in the work place and the need to encourage them soo hard.

What a joke, violence has only decreased the more power women have gotten.