Should me and my gf make a baby?

Should me and my gf make a baby?

or is the world too overpopulated/in general fucked

Sure, why not.

No you should just adopt a dog instead. They won't fuck your life over.

If you're both white, sure but only one. Otherwise kys.

white countries are underpopulated. For every whtie baby there like 4 non white babies. so make like 4 babies

U have experience?

Hail!

What scene is this? I know its riley reid but cant find exact sauce

keep the white race clean!

This.

Only white should have right to have babies in western nations.

How do we stop the immigrants?

If you have enough spare time, get a dog. They are like babies but they actually love you back and are not horrible to spend time around, they also do cool tricks and babies can't do fucking anything for themselves.

babies grow up and become people after awhile tho.. puppies dont..

>Those who don't know about history bound themselves to repeat it

If you rely on Sup Forums for an answer then no, absolutely not

STFU UP FAG

are you white?

YES

If you have lived together for 1 or 2 years, you can start thinking abot it, but there is a reason, why you should be married before having a kid: you will stick together more likely

>me and my
>not my girlfriend and I
no

shhhhh

And also don't forget to kill 4 little muslim babies.

word.

so if your girlfriend is also white than yes, you should make a little voldemort

>Should me and my gf make a baby?
If you are living paycheck to paycheck the answer is definitely no.

As long as you and your girlfriend are white and of European descent, yes. Also, you and your gf should adopt a bunch of black and brown babies, seal their feet in cement blocks, and throw them into the ocean drowning them to make a world a better place for your offspring

>me and my girlfriend

no. the baby would have parents with grammar that couldn't be worser.

If you're both white it's your responsibility.

The world is generally fucked because there are too few white people, not too many.

You obviously have no idea what it's really, really, really like to have kids.

>is the world too overpopulated

yes, but only by negroes and asians

If you marry first, sure. If not, things could take a bad turn.

you obviously know everything since you have kids. oh great overlord who has had children, show us the way.

if you both are white then nop

Don't do it. Think about all the stuff you like to do; now imagine not being able to to any of it, and I mean ANY of it for 18 years; Even the most trivial things like going into a restaurant/ fastfood place to eat, or stopping by a friends house. Now think about the stuff you don't like to do, or have to do, like going to the bank, store, dmw, whatever; now imagine trying to do those annoying things with a screaming, obnoxious little shit that depends on you to do EVERYTHING for it. Kids are selfish, annoying money pits that will completely ruin your life.

You and you're girlfriend will never have any intimacy again, her body will be ruined, you'll fight over trivial shit and grow to resent each other. A kid will completely drive a wedge between you and your gf.

Are you both white?

Wish you told me before I got cut. I only made three.

if dubs - yes, if single - yes

>You and you're girlfriend

Dont listen to this trog.

If you are taking half a second to think about what quality of life you want your kid to have BEFORE HE EVEN EXISTSI think you're doing fine. Thats more of a chance than most people get.

The world is fucked up. Make him/her strong.

You'll come home everyday from work, exhausted to a house that's just completely cluttered with kid shit, broken toys all over the place, crayon on the walls, your furniture ruined; the place you worked so long and hard for to build into this perfect living space as been completely ruined. All you'll wanna do is find a quite place to sit down and unwind, but your gf, tired and annoyed from dealing with your little shithead kid all day will start bitching at you about whatever trivial thing pissed her off last, all the while your kid will be running around making another fucking mess and a bunch of fucking noise and all you can think about is how it used to be when you were younger and single. You had more money, and the freedom to do everything; now you're trapped in an inescapable prison of your own design.

Still congrats on fighting the fight. White people not reproducing is like humanity giving itself a lobotomy.

if you feel like you are ready to have a baby, emotionally and financially, then go for it.

This is why I stay up until 2:00 or 3:00 on weekends. It's the only solitude I get.

And I mean this Solitude, too. I never get to play anymore.

No just no. Way too expensive nowadays. Get a nice mansion, car, whatever you like, money better spent than on a frkn child.

Only if you're both White.

Also you should get married and look for a right-wing church.

Two of them are Aryan as fuck, if that counts for anything. The oldest has green eyes, though.

Physically keeping them out is very easy, you just need the will to do it.

Asking why we don't have the will leads down the rabbit hole. Eventually you start hating Jews.

if you're both white and you'll stay together make as many younglings as you can for the sake of the planet!

>start

/thread

Three quality White children is better than most people do.

>quality
They're all under 5. Jury's still out.

just do what I did with my gf.

>GF starts talking about wanting a baby
>short term means no more rubbers and i get to cum in her whenever I want so I agree
>takes awhile but months later she's pregnant
>has baby things go ok for a couple years
>kid starts to get annoying, gf is always bitching about stuff sex life becomes practically nonexistent
>suggest to GF we should spice stuff up ask GF if she's ever fantasized about being with a black guy she says yes
>I say ok that's fine we'll do something with that
>that night I pack all my shit and leave, never see either of them a again just like if she had had a kid with a black guy

You've come here to ask advice on a hugely important, life-changing decision.

So no, you should not create another you.

>Eventually you start hating Jews
Hate the behavior, definitely. But don't hate the people for being different or else you have already become a Jew - since their mental illness and antisocial behavior stems from feeling themselves as different/separate from/better than the rest of humanity.

If you hate them, and not simply their behavior, they have turned you into a Jew. Don't let them do it.

Get out kike it's not that bad

kek, you got me

Maybe I'm the exception, but my wife and I still fuck like we're teenagers. Shit has actually gotten kinkier, but I think that's just because we've been together forever.

Best Post.

well played sir

I think you're slicing that hair pretty thin. Once you recognize that Jewish behavior is harmful to us and recognize that it is intrinsic to them, the rational conclusion is that Jews must be excluded from our society. They won't go quietly, and we're going to have to fight them.

Now, you may not loathe each individual Jew, but you recognize the threat they present.

make a baby to make her boobs bigger and then have an abortion

then have 4 or more children

>I think you're slicing that hair pretty thin
Perhaps, but that small difference is what makes *all* the difference.

Humanity restraining the psychopathy of the Jews is like individual humans restraining a psychopathic killer. Yes the psychopath is a threat, yes they must be stopped - but if in the process we lose ourselves and just kill the killer we have become the killer too.

A different analogy is an out-of-control child. Their inappropriate and unacceptable behavior must be stopped, but if we as the supposedly rational and mature parent end up taking out our emotional upset on them - instead of simply doing what we must, which is to have compassion for their pain as we stop them and with luck help them heal and grow - then we're even worse than they are.

Not hating the people in no way absolves us from our responsibility to stop them, any more than loving our children absolves us from holding boundaries. But the difference between parent and child is the child feels it is separate from the parent - and the parent knows the parent and child are always connected.

A fine line, perhaps, but without this difference then all the world is filled only with screaming, violent children-Jews. So this difference, of hating behaviors but not people, is what makes all the difference.

yeah but most purebreed dogs only live about 12 yrs and by then you should be ready to have a kid anyway

bump

I see your point, but I just don't know how effective your approach would be. I feel like Europeans were more effective when they hated their enemies.

Make a baby. Right now.

It's the only approach that can work.

Trying to reduce the amount of self-justified hatred in the world by creating even more self-justified hatred can't ever succeed. It's as naive as trying to put out a fire with a bucket of gasoline.

What we're talking about is the difference between being a child and being an adult. Yes, being an adult *is* harder. That's sort of the point, to not continue to live as children-Jews for the rest of eternity - since it's clear that leaving children in charge of the world will kill us all.

You already have five, why would you want extra fingers

Story time, not entering thread, just letting you know.

My ex fiance and I had this fetish of impregnation. She was on the pill and in the middle of sex we started thinking of impregnation. So we'd say something like "oh I wanna fill you up, watch your little belly grow, I wanna make you pregnant" and when we got into it, her pussy opened up and got super wet and I could feel her cervix getting ready. She'd wrap her legs around me force me deep into her cervix and after a little while I'd fill her so deep we couldn't get the cum out like other times. We tried stopping, but it became and addiction. But it will be the BEST sex of your life. I promise.

>best sex of your life

You've never fucked a lactating mother.

>I feel like Europeans were more effective when they hated their enemies
I can understand that viewpoint, but I think the subtle but important difference is obscured by the characterization "effective."

Yes, if my choice is between killing the psychopath and allowing them to kill me, the mature choice - one not blinded by raging out-of-control compassion - is to kill the psychopath.

But that's a strawman argument, since there's also the option of *not* killing the psychopath - if I'm willing to do the hard work of not being a psychopath myself and restraining the psychopath by not simply killing them.

It is unquestionably easier to do the childish thing and simply kill rather than heal. But it's a poor way of playing doctor, since the "separate, different, other" thing we believe we're healing ourselves by killing is actually part of *us*.

There are times when our choice is kill or be killed. But since that's the very mindset that we believe we have to kill or it will kill us, we can only "kill" it by never adopting that mindset, even if we are ending the life of another, in the first place.

The appropriate response to having to put down a sick, rabid animal isn't hatred. It's grief.

>You've never fucked a lactating mother
While she's nursing her baby.

its overpopulation thats the problem, its overconsumption. americans consume somewhere around 70,000x the resources of an african

>world too overpopulated
only in brown countries. stop being a faggot and put some babies in that lass.

youre white, right?

OP yes the world is overpopulated, but you just need to make space for it :)

>its overpopulation thats the problem
And we're not going to be able to stop overpopulation by getting rid of the race that could actually end it - since the others clearly cannot.

That there's this much overpopulation now is a *result* of too few white people. Making the world even more out of balance will make the overpopulation problem *worse*.

Until the Zionists begin their Great Culling of the goyim....

Make baby. Kill someone. Winrar.

So i decided to join the thread, im the story time user

is it really that good? I mean, we got pregnant and lost our baby, i really wanted to fuck her while she was pregnant and then after when her tits were full of milk. she's puerto rican and i wanted her to have our little mixed babies, but losing the baby ruined us but still, is it really that good?

Both crhistianity and islam are desert religion, they have no roots in Europe.
Worshipping a filthy sandnigger who's been nailed to the cross, pathetic.

So sorry to hear about your loss, user.

If white yes if anything else no

Coming from a father of very beautiful chikdren, I'll give you my take. Before I had kids, I guess you could say I didn't know what I was missing. I can't imagine living a full life without having children of your own. However, my wife wants another, but my feeling is that the world is in too bad a place and isn't getting any better. Even if I had zero kids right now, I'd not have children because of how bad things are. There are a ridiculous amount of bad factors that now go with raising a child in our society.

Have one, but only one. By doing that you are reducing the population by one

dude, we're on Sup Forums. call me a faggot. sympathy just makes me feel worse lol my mother was english. you just suck it up and move on. but thank you, because quite honestly, we were excited for our family and future. plus, puerto rican women make the best wives. despite the sass and nagging, but i kinda liked that lol

Riley Reid is a coalburner. Yuck.

Don't ask Sup Forums unless it's for comedy and you are also asking some forums that actually know about this e.g. places for 20somethings, new parents, relationships...

That being said, having a child if your relationship is going to last will probably make you happier.

It's an easy way to get meaning in a world that has declined in meaningness.

Adopt. Having a child will make your girlfriend's pussy wider, and you know it's already a bit difficult for you to make her feel anything, OP.

Myth

Oops. I'll try that again.

So sorry to hear you're part English, faggot!

Better?

p.s. Remember Latin women like men who are a little rough. Don't do too much of that reserved white guy thing or she'll go even more crazy. When she steps out of line she's asking to be beaten and fucked. Lesson learned over the years.

dude, you don't gotta tell me how to control a latin woman. i got years of experience. im pretty dominant. latin women won't even look at you if you don't put them in their place lol im good.

and actually, yeah. that is better retard. only half though. other half is italian as fuck. woulda had beautiful tan babies with that woman. wish that little fucker didn't miscarry, i woulda spent the rest of my life impregnating that woman

No slight intended, just wanted to make sure you knew and it was just easier to say it than play Jeopardy and pose it in the form of a question.