Are there any parts of Canada worth saving? I heard your great plains provinces were pretty alright...

Are there any parts of Canada worth saving? I heard your great plains provinces were pretty alright, at least Alberta and Saskatchewan are.

I know Alberta is pretty much North Texas and the province that likes Trudeau the least. Could they make a good state? Let us take the good part of Canada and leave the rest behind?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OnwPSPkC2j8
youtube.com/watch?v=dU6Zhn_JclI
youtube.com/watch?v=99bsPtZ3T4Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your country is less than 60% white. Why would anyone in Canada want to join it?

Leave us alone, please. You guys come with too much societal/cultural baggage you're still working out.

I wish this would happen.

>Alberta has all the oil
>America wants to take it over
Hmmmm

Aren't you only 70% white?

>Your country is less than 60% white. Why would anyone in Canada want to join it?

So your saying we're more enriched then you? Well golly gee jack! You folks should be clamoring to join us!

youtube.com/watch?v=OnwPSPkC2j8

>Quebec is the province with the second largest number of conservative seats, after Alberta and right in front of Saskatchewan

Enjoining with Canada would be one of the worst choices in the history of forever. What would we gain from it besides a bunch of blue-pilled, smug, passive-aggressive douches that think they're somehow superior to us while they spitroast themselves on the American cultural cock?
>B-but what about all the oil and timber?
Fuck the oil and fuck the timber, it is not worth putting up with the most insignificant yet paradoxically insufferably pretentious group of people on the planet. Fuck Canada, it can't be glassed soon enough.

Exactly. They're all the descendants of faggots wanting to he cucked by the British empire so they left to Canada instead of being part of the revolution. Why would we let them back in after leaving us?

what would the name of the Alberta/Saskatchewan fusion be?

You fag, that's why we're only taking in Alberta, Saska and Manitoba.

We get all the conservative white folk and leave the rest behind to suffer in their country once we've taken all the oil and farmland.

Québec and the Maritimes are the only part of Canada with any culture or history worth saving.

>Alberta

Alberta is as conservative as Berkeley, CA.

That's actually a pretty good flag design for the Prairies. Represents all of us too. Background of the Saskatchewan flag, the coat of arms of Alberta, with the addition of the Manitoba bison, and three stars signifying the three provinces.

If the Prairies were to leave Canada, though, I'd prefer to see them independent rather than a part of the states. The provinces of Canada actually have a lot more authority in many ways than the states of the U.S.

>Alberta and Saskatchewan

It's called the badlands for a reason

Mad Max Bernier will be our next Prime Minister. Screencap this post.

youtube.com/watch?v=dU6Zhn_JclI

youtube.com/watch?v=99bsPtZ3T4Q

I liked the name Buffalo. I think it works well, considering the cultural impact the American Bison has and its status as a national symbol of America, and the prairie provinces were all in the historical range of the buffalo.

Isn't Quebec the bunch of fags that hate the rest of Canada and force the whole country to have to learn French even though literally only they use it?

Thank you, I was trying to take all of that into consideration when I was designing it.

The thing I'd be concerned about if they went independant though is how they would do without sea port access and British Columbia being between them and potential sea ports, because isn't BC pretty liberal especially on the coasts, don't know how they'd tolerate a majority white country trying to use their ports.

Or Washington's coasts for that matter either. Things would go more smoothly for them as a state under a conservative lead America.

Dingus, an American liberal is more conservative than half the fucking Canadians who would even dare to label themselves conservative publicly.

Feeling the Canadian Bern over there, leafman?

Originally, the area that is now Alberta and Saskatchewan was intended to become one province called 'Buffalo'. The federal government decided that Buffalo would be too strong, though, and potentially threaten Canada's divisions of powers (and the balance between Ontario and Quebec), and divided the area in two along the 110th meridian.

This is problematic. Texas cannot be the third biggest state. It's hard enough being the second. We should make Alaska a colony or territory so Texas can take its rightful throne of biggest state.

Why does Hawaii use the union jack?

You should also take northern BC along the alaska highway to connect Alaska and secure the natural gas around fort st john

Hah, good pick for a name. Swear you didn't just get it from history?

Look who's talking

The name was actually an idea from a Canadian friend, I didn't know about the history of those states, but maybe he did, didn't mention his reasoning behind the name though, we were just throwing ideas out on the subject until we came up with one we liked.

That's actually really interesting that it was actually going to be called Buffalo, just makes it an even more fitting name.

Bernier is a libertarian Conservative, and a very popular MP here in Québec. He's a total meme candidate, but he's also really smart, quotes Hayek and Rothbard on the parliament floor, brings the bants to the Liberals (and lately Kevin O Leary) on twitter all the time, stood up to the previous government's big spending, and would btfo of Trudeau in any debate.

Recently he promised to balance the budget in two years and "stand up for the principles that made western civilization." He's the only one talking about limiting government and civil liberty. Conservatives need either Québec, Maritimes, or Toronto suburbs to win an election. He would probably bring Québec more competitive and voter fatigue would make Toronto suburbs more competitive too.

I think we should just give Alaska back to Russia if being the biggest matters so much to Texas, they just can't compete with that place.

90% of their population lives within 100 miles of our border. They watch our movies, they watch our tv programs, they read our books, they buy our electronics; the list is endless. They grind on our nuts 24/7, but somehow we're the butt of their joke?

lol

There's a very decent chance that BC would follow the other provinces because of how isolated they would be from the rest of the country. While they technically would connected physically through the territories, realistically they would be very much cut off.

Alternatively, they could secede as well and be independent of both Buffalo (be it state or nation) as well as Canada proper.

Bernier doesn't have a realistic chance of winning the nomination.

What makes you say that? He can get lots of support in the west and my riding association loves him. If they don't get any good candidates I can see him winning.

Please God not Leitch, O'Leary. Ford or Jason fucking Kenny though.

Well Texas is a major component of the US GDP and pays more in federal taxes than it receives, so the US should listen. But don't give it to Russia, I still want to go salmon fishing and bear hunting there. I don't know if Putin would appreciate that.

you dipshit The state of Jefferson would include parts of Oregon too

What is BC like really? All I know is Vancouver is like the Seatle of Canada, full of liberals and asians.
Could they make a good state?
I could see it being another state, we admit British Columbia and Buffalo as our new states.

I guess we would need the liberal state for all of congress to agree to let Buffalo in, have to keep balance in the Senate and all that jazz.

Also having a land connection to Alaska would be great, wouldn't need my passport to drive there anymore.

Damn, BC's flag is fucking gaudy.

Also this would finally fix the US's problem of having no states that have a name starting with B.

Every part of Canada is worth saving except Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal.

Not the current movement.
Historically it would, but the political group pushing for it right now is based solely in NorCal.

BC is like Washington; liberal/Asian west coast with conservative interior.

Being realistic however this joining USA will not happen.

Huh, I'm really only familiar with the 1941 movement

They would also have to update the state seal because they can't be double crossed if there is only one state capital crossing them

>What makes you say that?

The only time most Canadians have ever heard his name is a few years ago when it was discovered his girlfriend, who was in the Hell's Angels, stole classified documents from his house. He's also been at or near the bottom of every poll on the subject since those polls have started.

Another edgy insecure burger, Canada would never join with you arrogant losers.

Dont kid yourself, you project worldwide the aroma of arrogance and ignorance, we just happen to be close by.

Where do you think Portugal gets most of its news? Poland or Spain? Like fuck just take two seconds to think before you speak.

Only Americans could take immense pride in natural geography. So sad.

How do you expect a nation 10 times smaller than you to compete culturally? You siphon a lot of our best too.

Despite all that we still run a better country than you. And funnily enough the states can't stop choking on Drake, Bieber, and the Weeknds dick! All Canadians kek

I just see a lot of energy at the grassroots for him. He is well known among actual conservatives here though. Maybe it's just wishful thinking.

Who do you think will win/hope will win leadership? Since you are SK, Brad Wall?

>Being realistic however this joining USA will not happen.
I don't know, your political turmoil could swell up at some point, or your country could collapse in itself. Even if that's unlikely you can't say it would never happen.

I've heard there's a group in Alberta wanting to split, not to become part of America, but to be independent, though I did show my reasoning behind the potential troubles of trying to be an independent country over a state.

>Only Americans could take immense pride in natural geography
I mean can you blame us? It's a beautiful country.

nigga, this natural geography is breathtaking

There isn't much political turmoil right now, it's mostly Sup Forums memes. The separatist movement here is dead (I say this as someone who live in one of the regions of QC that voted the most to leave in 95). Alberta separatism is just like one of those old people facebook things. Much more likely that USA balkanizes. But yes the country could collapse but that would probably be if USA does (dollar crash, US defaults on debt like Trump said, etc), not due to our internal politics which are relatively more stable than much longer ago imo

Some mighty fine rocks skeeter

Thank ya kindly

State filled with large quantities of just about every natural resource.
KEK
Never gonna happen.

Brad Wall would be my ideal choice, but he isn't running and has said he doesn't plan to run. He's also only a month into a third four year term as Premier, so even if he changed his mind, he's not likely to be able to get into the race by the time he did. I guess Jason Kenney would be my second choice?

I know I DON'T want Peter MacKay, but he's also the theoretical front runner and could very well decide to run. If I was betting I'd put money on him, and hate myself if I won it back.

Stay out of Manitoba, the Forgotten Province.

>tfw when no Mad Marx Bernie

Honestly if AB and SK went BC would probably have to join up too. They would no longer have a connection to the east without getting the shit taxed out of them.