Can we get a good 'ol fashion honkey hate thread going?

Can we get a good 'ol fashion honkey hate thread going?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BRsbKkSg_Pf/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what are some racist things to call whites?

there really isn't anything you can say that will upset Caucasians. Honkey is just too much fun to say to even be remotely offensive

>there really isn't anything you can say that will upset Caucasians.
Black Lives Matter.

That seems to upset a lot of Caucasians.

Niggers.

Ask them if they want to suck a log of shit from Andy Sixx's asshole. That triggers white boys like you wouldn't believe.

All Lives Matter - shuts them up

or ask them if all black lives matter or just the ones that are shot by the police - they don't seem to protest nigs shooting nigs

Cannibalism at it's finest

Pretty sure most people outside of Sup Forums have no clue who the fuck Andy Sixx even is.

Were you born retarded or did you have to work to become so stupid?

I've been here for years and I'm still not sure who the fuck he is.

>Black Lives Matter
i think you care more about that than most

Yep, but that's the greatest threat to black men, other black men. I don't get this about blacks. They go crazy when it's brough it. 250 blacks killed by cops of all races, 99% justified. Thousands of blacks killed by other blacks=silence.

Are you defensive or is this something you pronounce at the end of your struggles to comfort yourself?

>dindunuffin

instagram.com/p/BRsbKkSg_Pf/

That explains it.
These dumb fucks think confusing people with random nonsense is triggering,.

is this even suppose to mean something?

nigger

I'm calling you stupid because you are stupid. The shit you posted has NOTHING to do with BLM, you morons tend to use logical fallicies. But since you don't see this let me point it out to you.

All Lives Matter. No ones arguing that, they're arguing that Black Lives seem to be targeted MORE and more unjustly than others.

Black on Black crime... is irrelevant to the BLM as it's not about that. That is itself as the title suggest (Already a CRIME), What it's about is police getting away with brutality.

You morons do everything in your power to dance around the truth. And continue moving the goal posts at every opportunity. And that is why you're called a retard. If you're going to use Logical Fallacies, then there really is no point in debating with you. Simply use fallacies of my own and call you an idiot.

I wouldn't expect you to understand this though, it's not like Sup Forums is known for being intelligent.

i studied you. i haven't achieved your level of stupidity, but i'm working at it.

nigger

I can't think of anything, White people built, and run, the entire modern world, simple name calling will be laughed off in an instant.

nigger

niggers

>attempting to argue logically on Sup Forums

you realize that the term "honkey" came about from nigger prostitues in the 50s 60s? white guy wants sum fuk rolls up to the ghetto or wherever the fuck the black prostys chill and honks the horn and they come out to service em? my yr old gramps told me that about 10 years ago. he wasnt kidding and im sure from exp. so once again OP is a fag

>Black Lives seem to be targeted MORE

Got any proofs?

*80 year old

This
There is no word for negroes, coloreds, etc., that didn't start as neutral and become a slur by virtue of its association with nogs, and no word for whites that has sting because there's nothing shameful about being white.

Do you ever think that police target black people more, because they commit more murders disproportionately to their population. They put resources where needed and that tend to be in black communities where crime is always high. All lives matter includes black. No, blacks aren't unjustly targeted.

The chances of a school shooting gunmen being white is higher. Illegal being hispanic is higher. Violent terrorist being Muslim higher. It is what it is. You want police to start targeting. Stop fucking commitng crimes at higher rates.

BLM need to matter to blacks. Stop the preachy shit. Cop shootings are rare and 99% justified.

Truth. Trying to criticize a white for being white is like trying criticize a winner for winning

Liar. You lifted this directly from urban dictionary. Back to the flower mill, pappy.

Superior white master race

>mfw a nigger and/or leftist attempts to make a white hate thread

fucking honkeys. I hate having food readily available and no lions chasing my ass. And this job shit is bullshit. fuck civilization I wanna live in a mud hut and shit in a hole in the ground.

Black lives Matter should chance their name to 'Give blacks the benefit of the doubt, even though we commit the most murders despite being only 12% of the population'.

WE

This. Black Americans should be grateful their ancestors were brought here. There are black tribes in Africa who don't use fire or wheels yet.

cumskin
pig bastard
white fly
pork hair
vanilla-extract-gone-bad
uncooked chicken
never-done-bake
salt face
casper
bleach-out
alien fuck toy
red naygger