Hey Sup Forums I'm bored and feel like playing a game...

hey Sup Forums I'm bored and feel like playing a game. I have two keys for the Overwatch GoTY Edition that I bought drunk and have no use for. Here are the rules:

77 gets one key
First person to timestamp a pic with two carrots in their nose gets another
Post a timestamped two dollar bill and I'll post socks
Trips and I show butt
First person to get a even dubs gets a game of their choice on steam, but only if they post a timestampped pic of them licking the felt tip of a sharpie
Quads and I take requests. Also this becomes a trap bread.
First person to eat chapstik and post proof gets a game on Steam.
Doubledubs becomes king of the thread and we all must hail him.

Post your steam profile pls

also, check 'em

in the meantime here, have this

rolling for 77

I just want tekken without licking stuff user!!

wew that was close

Hail the king!

Give the foot fags two prizes. On and off.

here we go

K I N G
I
N
G

roll 2

id/fluoros77

boo
my feet aren't that nice tho

[email protected]

yes

nuos

OP i would be more interested in playing overwatch with ya. Thought I already have the gme

[email protected]

Roll

h-here

even dubs?

show us soles,very sexy

they're really not but ok... just a second

thanks for your feet user

rollan

again

Roll for overwatch

Steam id is Tomdv2

wewlad

hue

gl

Damn son. Seven seven

id/fluoros77

noooooooooooo
damn it
again

One more try

meepmap

so damn sexy

a free roll for this guy

so damn sexy

quaddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

ayy thanks for the extra roll mate

Not even trips.

Roll

Nice

ha

I am trying way too hard now

por favor

id/niemehrwieimmer I fucked the timestamp but shit

I will literally invalidate the code

fuck you

again

Roolll