Fact: Women are oppressed by other genders

>Fact: Women are oppressed by other genders
>Fact: Women will be equal to men when we oppress them as much as they oppress us
>Fact: You're uncomfortable with this because you've been deluded by The Patriarchy

Other urls found in this thread:

ctvnews.ca/mobile/w5/justice-system-scrutinized-woman-hires-hitman-but-goes-free-1.2079731
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Oppressed by other genders
You stupid cunts play along and let the mentally I'll make up genders and you still are in the bottom? Good job. How does it feel to be rank 64/64?

>fact:op is a faggot

>Fact: Women are oppressed by other women
>Fact: Women will be equal to beta males who view oppression as "a chance at sex"
>Fact: You're under the delusion that 3 generations of feminism has brought about positive change for women

fucking kek, gold comment

samefag

You dare saying that to your grandpa?

>question: why do all femnazi's look like dykes?

Sure thing faggot

Stop smoking weed bitch, you're eyelids are so low people will start to think you're chinese. Fake whitey.

>Fact: Women are oppressed by other genders
I think you mean by "the other gender", there's only one other.

>Fact: Women will be equal to men when we oppress them as much as they oppress us
If women oppress men as equally as men oppress women, it'd be equal.

>Fact: You're uncomfortable with this because you've been deluded by The Patriarchy
I've only been made uncomfortable by your level of retard.

does this mean another independence day raid? if so, count me in!

nice selfie. someone should put a cock in it. in fact, someone should put a cock in you - it's probably why you're so mad

wait, is this bait? aww... damn... it's probably bait

>by other genders
Plural?

Women rarely go to prison even when they murder a guy. Even when convicted they get much less severe sentences. Only 7% of inmates are women.
They're rarely murdered.
They're rarely homeless.
They live longer.
They get more money out of the government programs.
They get more sympathy than men.

GOD DAMMIT HOW DID I FALL FOR THIS?!

Nudes or gtfo

As long as they are white, I believe women and men should be treated equal. I'm all for women being encouraged to thrive in the workplace, the classroom, and the home. The parts they play in life are no less important then that of men. They strive in place where men don't and men strive in place where women don't. Men and women should live in harmony with each other.
we should be trying exceed the white race not trying to oppress white women. They are as important as the air we breath or the food we eat to sustain us as a people. Oppression should be reserved for non whites and race traitors. All race traitors should be killed

ctvnews.ca/mobile/w5/justice-system-scrutinized-woman-hires-hitman-but-goes-free-1.2079731

If women are equal to men then why did the junior men's team that has kids under 17 year old beat the literal women's national Olympic team in soccer 7-2? Why are there men's junior Olympic track and field times better than the women's Olympics track and field times? How did my old high school women's basketball team lose to the boys middle School team in a scrimmage? Why is it that when every society let's women vote, that as a culture begins to decline, you have an efflorescence of transgender phenomena. That is a symptom of cultural collapse? Why is it that women are the most easily corrupt? I mean just this year we all doing it about the true horrors of Hillary, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Donna Brazil, Merkel, etc. Women will never be as equal as men in any subject other than housekeeping.

Your comment is stupid.

this woman was brainwashed by media and pop culture propagated and sensationalized by jews The jews are fucking up our country and the world driving people to insanity and to make unconsciously rash decisions

is that girl a 4channer?

Considering that most men either have raped or will rape at some point, there is really no such thing as a false accusation of rape. If a man hasn't raped yet, having it brought to his attention in a way that illustrates the seriousness of the offense may prevent him from raping in the future, and if he has raped in the past and gotten away with it, then its totally justifiable to accuse him of rape.
I think society needs to understand that rape can be anything that violates a woman. Her dignity, her pride, her self esteem, these can all be raped, and its a very serious crime. I think an anonymous rape reporting tool should be required by law to be used in all institutions and workplaces, not just in a few colleges. Its important that men become aware of what they are doing to women with all their unwanted thoughts and actions.

For all of you saying women could abuse this, you should know that a VICTIM cannot be an ABUSER. Shame on you for victim persecuting.

you're stupid. If you don't have natural clan mentality instituted in your brain that subconsciously draws you to your own kind and wanting them to flourish as a people then you have a mental retardation, a genetic deformity.

What's your opinion of trannies.

sauce

Shit bait but whatever I got nothing better to bite onto.

Only butt fucking ugly women think like this. Like cunts you need to look away from so you don't gag at their obvious genetic deficiencies. Someone gimme my harpoon so I can bleed this fucking landwhale.

Get your ass back in the kitchen.

I've never raped anyone. I grew up in a house with 3 older sisters and a mother. I have been mentally beaten up for years and have some deep psychological scars stemming from being an emotional and sometimes literal punching bag for women who've been angered by the actions of men. To this day I'm afraid to even say anything to a female without her speaking to me first in the fear that I might offend her, let alone rape her

Post your vagina pictures.

lol this cunt should be grateful if someone had to fucking bravado to rape this fat pig. Jesus christ it would be hard to smash this even if I were offered a fuck ton of drugs , boooze and money to do it.

Also wrong. Just because you're feelings get hurt does not make it rape you delusional cunt. If i stick my dick in your ass at gun point then yeah you're getting raped but no most women have never experienced an actual rape. It's 99% false accusations from slut bags getting drunk and regretting fucking timmy the frat boy and trying to justify it the next day by pretending to be a victim.

she might look inviting if she was on her back with her legs spread. She might have a nice looking pussy with incredible muscle control that grips your cock with ijust the right amount of pressure to milk every last drop of cum out of your balls

the fuck is with your grammar? you living in tribal africa?

I rape 3 people before breakfast.

So much autistic bait 'round here.

it's probably a nigger. It's hard to understand them with all the ghetto jive bullshit and incoherent ebonics

>tfw my bf doesnt take me out to dinner as much as he should
>tfw i have to pay for some of it, because he never has enough money
>tfw he never has enough money to give me so i can buy the clothes i want
>tfw my bf doesnt shower me with gifts all the time
>tfw my bf says im not allowed to flirt with other guys
>tfw he doesnt give me massages as much as he should
>tfw he sometimes makes me to do HIS housework
>tfw he constantly tells me to get a job
>tfw he thinks i should cook for him
>tfw he has a small penis (5 inch)
>tfw he cant satisfy me
>tfw he has driven me to cheat and fuck someone else regularly

why are men so useless at everything, and generally cunts?

Ati powerglide is probably the best. The superglide 2 in particular

sing it sister!

Break up with him then? Fucking idiot.

Lose sum w8 m8

You know the drill, slut. Tits or gtfo

HA

Get stuffed

tits or gtfo

>Women will be equal to men when we oppress them as much as they oppress us

Here is the problem. This will never happen for the simple fact that everything the female gender has, the male gender let you have. And if you fucking abuse that privilege, we'll take it all back so fast your head will spin.

Assuming not a troll.

>Considering that most men either have raped or will rape at some point, there is really no such thing as a false accusation of rape. If a man hasn't raped yet, having it brought to his attention in a way that illustrates the seriousness of the offense may prevent him from raping in the future, and if he has raped in the past and gotten away with it, then its totally justifiable to accuse him of rape.

Confirmed troll. If not this is a laughable argument.

>being equal to someone who needs to put on extra layers just to go to a fucking movie theater

>other genders
WTF are you talking about??

Femanon here.
I personally love the shitstorm that starts everytime some poor faggot makes one of these anti women or feminist threads. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I've made everyone and chuckle a bit.

You think jokes about kitchens or showing tits bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random female holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a vagoo.

Sure, you'll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it's just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit sexist now and then, I can't really complain.

After all, we do pretty much run the show.
Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, buy us houses and cars and clothes, sign prenups that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them for a younger, cuter piece of ass.

Got a kid with a girl? Don't fool yourself, it's HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she'll take it and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.

Yep, this is the power we hold over you. So you go ahead and make your rape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you'll be watching, getting hard, and problably crying a tear or two because you know you'll always be a forever alone faggot

If gender is fluid, than you always have the option to opt out of being a woman, meaning you aren't forced to do it. By that logic You're choosing to be a woman, so you're also choosing to be oppressed. If oppression against women is systematic and irreversible, then don't be a woman.

Fact: Cats are oppressed by other species
Fact: Cats will be equal to humans when we oppress them as much as they oppress us
Fact: You're uncomfortable with this because you've been deluded by The Humanarchy