What does this mean

What does this mean

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/05/08/politics/donald-trump-taxes-wealthy/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4cpqoVqqDGk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think this will only start going in favor of Trump with some Bernie supporters coming along. Especially if he comes out for socialized medicine (has been very vague so far) or even something about the Drug War

I'd expect him to be a lot more moderate now that he's got the nomination

It means you need to build a wall.

>general election polls in May

that's what it means

Not looking good for bernie

mmmm this is the end
close your eyes and count to ten

It means he's doing much worse than Romney was at the same time in 2012.

Against a serial liar like Hillary.

The fire rises

trumps entire campaign will focus on flipping 3 states in the rust belt

idk what romneys plan was......

I thought this was supposed to be an average of the polls. Why are they just showing the latest poll on the graph?

That is the average.

Latest poll has Clinton up 13 points.

if that's trump's plan then he's fucked.

That a penis

Polls had reagan down by 25 around the springtime. He won yuge in the end.

Its only going up from here. Pissed Bernie people, independents slowly going to get more involved, and they'll go Trump with these rally's and his willingness to talk about things GOP previously was too pussy to mention.

I am fully expecting him to come out to support socialized healthcare as well. This will get him the bernie supporters. He has been saying in the past he supports socialized healthcare but the only thing in this election he has said about it is he wants to just get rid of obamacare.

Cuck! Cuck! cuckcuckcuckcuc Cuuuuuuuuck! Holyshitthisisnotspam

Don't worry.
Once the nominations are finalized, Trump will rip apart Hillary.
It's going to be utterly vicious and she's got so many targets.

Right now, she looks good because she's fighting Bernie.
But when facing a real competitor, she'll be laughed at.
Their first debate is going to be a fucking slaughter.

Latest poll has Clinton up 6.5 exactly like in the graph. Unless I'm reading the table wrong

Never mind. It's late.

>May

might want to recheck that

>47.3 vs 40.8
>48.8 vs 48.1
>Doing much better

Do you Trumpcucks even stop to think about what you're saying?

I pray for this to happen every night before bed.

Yep, you're reading it wrong.

6.5 is labled 'RCP Average'.

No big deal.

No, but it matters little at this point.

>Pissed Bernie people, independents slowly going to get more involved

you got our ears now trump tards and will never allowed it.
Bernie cucks are Clinton cucks BACK THE FUCK UP FROM OUR FLOCK

You didnt read the sentence retarded lefty lol

>American reading comprehension

he will destroy her in the debates but you just know the audience will be bought out like never before. They'll try to deceive as best they can

Yeah. I saw my mistake. I need to go to bed.

Goodnight Sup Forums

Youre replying to somebody that is confused

>Common core education

goodnight, MAGA family

Trump is going to massacre Hillary.
You shills have been talking shit about Trump since day one. You have been wrong since day one.

He takes down everyone once he actually gets into debates and targets the people he's running against.

It's late, we're all getting a little groggy.

Yeah, and demographics actually allowed for such a turnaround to happen back then

I'm a professional cowboy and I use catheters. Been cowboyin' for 25 years. I've broken 14 bones had 2 concussions and a punctured lung. I know pain and I don't want any more of it. Especially when I cath.

Trouble for Clinton

Wow, guess I dozed off today. Looks like Trump's already switching his language to appeal to the left/moderate side already. This is a fantastic strategy that only an outsider can do

cnn.com/2016/05/08/politics/donald-trump-taxes-wealthy/index.html

That CNN poll.

>Interviews with 1,001 adult Americans conducted by telephone by ORC International on April 28 –May 1, 2016. The margin of sampling error for results based on the total sample is plus or minus 3percentage points. The sample also includes 890 interviews among registered voters (plus or minus 3.5 percentage points). This sample includes 601 interviews among landline respondents and 400 interviews among cell phone respondents

>A total of 1,001 adults were interviewed by telephone nationwide by live interviewers calling both landline and cell phones. Among the entire sample, 31% described themselves as Democrats, 26% described themselves as Republicans, and 43% described themselves as independents or members of another party.

>All respondents were asked questions concerning basic demographics, and the entire sample was weighted to reflect national Census figures for gender, race, age, education, region of country, and telephone usage.

I shouldn't have to point out the red flags for you.

Polls aren't exactly accurate. Bernie was whipping Clinton's ass in polls but looks whose winning.

Once Trump secures an endorsement from Scott Stapp, he'll skyrocket past Shillary.

>FOX News - tie

ahahahahaha

That Trump's sole purpose for running was to hand Hillary and easy victory. Only TED CRUZ could have defeated her.

Video very much related.

youtube.com/watch?v=4cpqoVqqDGk

I typed already twice I know go fuck yourselves

Hillary did rig New York though (and who knows what else).