Doesn't americans can just print infinite money since they own the petrodollar and their military can shut down anyone...

doesn't americans can just print infinite money since they own the petrodollar and their military can shut down anyone else?

what are the rest of nations going to do?
protests at the UN meetings?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inflation
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop accepting the U.S. Dollar like China or just charge more for goods and services.

>1 Euro = X USD
>United States prints billions for no reason
>1 Euro = .5X USD

do you not understand inflation...?

just because your dollar is backed by oil or gold or whatever doesnt mean it wont become worthless when you print trillions of it, dipshit

that's exactly what we've been doing but it can't go on forever

Push the fat man, run down and throw the switch, rape and kill Mrs A

simply put tarifs on your market to foreign companies.

jesus christs.
are americans such pussies?

what the fuck are you even saying, thats a completely separate issue, how would it help at all? are you even talking about imports or exports?

are you retarded? learn to speak fucking english

don't really have to when other countries are fucking up.

china is straight up uncreative and depends on american industries. the saudis, in a stupid attempt to fuck over frackers, fucked themselves over with low oil prices after flooding the market which in turn destroyed OPEC country economies, as well as russia. the influx of refugees in europe is causing people to doubt the EU so you might see countries breaking off from it since clearly only germany benefits from it (and they have to spend any profits on appeasing said refuges).

americans can force whaetever shit they want.

they have the money, the dollars, used to have the factories, have nukes, the best army, are a superpower.

what are the other nations going to do?

cry at the UN?

fucking pussies.

>OP

Finally someone who gets it.

america is strong so they should crash their own economy for literally no reason...?

how would they possibly benefit from "printing infinite money"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inflation

read this you fucking spic moron

>colombia
>knowing how to keep order without starting a world war
and this is why you are still an insignificant shithole who's only purpose is so our blackops can train

Russia and China and Israel could all nuke us to a fine powder if they wanted to, so we can't do anything we want.

yeah, can you compare how much debt americans have now and compare it to when russia collapsed?

they can print infinite money.

>being a pussy bitch
remember how you used to leader half the world under your command?
remember how you nuked a country?

now you can't even kill a bunch of ragheads with rpgs.

shame.
shame.

you can still destroy their economies.

do you think there's no such thing as economic war?

any country can print infinite money you fucking idiot, zimbabwe did it

how would they benefit?

except zimbabwe doesn't have the global currency reserve and the biggest military in the world.

do you think I am an idiot?

The US government does not control the money supply. The federal reserves does.

that's why it must be shutdown and all the jews taken to the gulag for treason charges.

y'all fucking pussies.

Yes
You speak about the economy like a freaking child, no wonder yours is crashing to the ground desu.

Now you're just shitposting. I almost thought you had some thought pattern actually occurring in your mind.

I'm not venezuela retards.

look, I'm just telling you, you should be the guys leading the world and telling other nations what to do.

but now you're pussies afraid of hurting brown people feelings.

shame.

>do you think I am an idiot?

yeah youre completely fucking retarded, this is the 3rd time im asking you how america would benefit from "printing infinite money" and you still havent answered because youre a 13 year old spic retard who doesnt understand inflation

is americas military supposed to protect them from their dollar being worth less than a yen?

Seriously? I cant even fucking count the amount of countries we've introduced "freedom" to. And it was NEVER for their benefit. And you want the US to continue this trend? You're fucking stupid.

oh wow, suddenly now americans should care about inflation when the dollar is now 99% less than when the civil war notes were.

it's funny a confederate coin now cost like 20bucks.

but no, more inflation now is a concern when you have 20 trillions of debt.

So?
they're brown shitholes with no concept of human rights.

You need to accept you're an empire.
At least the romans were honest about conquering other nations.

but you're the biggest historical pussies ever.

>If you don't kill Mr A, by shoving the lardass to kill him and Mr A, there's a huge chance that he'd save his wife and kill 5 illegals
>After Mr A saves his wife, kill the lardass

>If Mr A's wife is a feminist:
>Kill the lardass, Mr A, and the femshit--Mr A is a cuck, so his life is also forfeit
>Go down and toggle the lever, then leave the illegals--if the elements don't kill them, the next train will

Could this be Trumps plan to MAGA?

>americans could finance dozens of undercover missions to get illegally books, movies documentaries about american propaganda on american movies forcing after a few decades a civil unrests after a rebelion of pro american citizens take over the goverment
>americans are too afraid of this
hilarious

>americans can imposse heavy tarifs on chinese exports to fuck them
>too scared this will make more american jobs
>but muh cheap chinese bootleg crap
>americans can heavily subsidizes all their industries
>but muh debt, even while we now have 30 trillions
hilarious

>americans can force american companies to not hire overseas workers by law
>but apple will move
>then you could fuck apple by simply forbidding them of your market
>but we're such pussies
hilarious

HOW WOULD THEY BENIFIT FROM PRINTING INFINITE MONEY

if this kid had a flag of ANYWHERE besides columbia i would assume hes baiting but i honestly cant expect a retarded columbian beaner piece of shit to answer a simple question the 4th time its asked

>americans can join all welfare systems into a single unit that will cover all the bases (healthcare, food stamps, college).
>but muh niggers

In practical terms, they have been printing free money since the dollar stopped being backed by gold in 1972.
what is backing the dollar now?
oil?
the army?

the dollar is literally now just monopoly paper, dumbass.

wake up.

they keep making quantitative easing without stop and have interest rate of 0.

how's that not infinite printing?

>I dunno how fractional reserve works
hilarious sempai.

they have been printing infinite money for decades bro.

push the fatman, missing mr A
only killing the fat man

if they are already "printing infinite money" why would you suggest that they "print infite money"?

how would they benefit from printing infinite money?

what would they do with the infinite money they print?

they have been printing free money since 1972 bro.

they can wathever shit they want with that money, they can fuck china and russia and iran economies.

how would printing more usd hurt irans economy, you mongoloid

why cant you answer a single question?

has this just turned into a "hurr durr i was just pretending to be retarded" because you realized your original argument was dumb as shit?

oh, so you want a literal answer.

by doing the same shit chinese are doing with the yuan, making their wages cheaper.

or wait for the trolley to run over the illegals then push the fat man onto mr a and fuck mrs a raw