Why do people like her? She's so fake. She is also propped up by the media industry itself...

Why do people like her? She's so fake. She is also propped up by the media industry itself, and not because her music is any good. Why does she get so much attention?

There are so many better dream pop artists out there that don't get nearly as much attention. Her music is trash and anyone who is a fan of her is a straight up pleb.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kxSkqUlQc94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

aesthetic bullshit

She is a qtpie

people only like Born To Die.

Yeah, but who cares? There's lots of pretty girls with ACTUAl talent out there.

>There are so many better dream pop artists out there

damn straight, son

youtube.com/watch?v=kxSkqUlQc94

Atleast her career is finally dying, not even a Max Martin track featuring the Weeknd could get her a top40 hit LOL!

That's the worst tattoo I've seen in a long time.

I would fuck her brains out.

>better dream pop artists
like who? want more music like hers that doesnt sound like a toddler wrote it

Would you, now?

Beach House, Weyes Blood, My Bloody Valentine, Mr Twin Sister, Sigur Rós....

>dream pop
What the actual fuck is wrong with you? Do you know what fucking dream pop is? The only thing that even comes close to resembling dream pop is Ultraviolence, and even that requires some mental gymnastics to believe. What the fuck is wrong with this board today? Seems like everyone's had an extra dose of stupid pills.

See, even the bait is not good today.

Not him but she honestly looks better to me there. Less plastic and more natural.

Every PMV I ever saw of her music is nothing but lezzies. Gets boring after a while.

very cute trap

My problem with her is that it sounds like her vocals were recorded in one studio and the music in another and she never heard the music so the producer did their best to stitch the two together and just fucked it up. Listen to any of her songs, the vocals are always about an eighth of a beat off the mark. 3.9/4 time or some shit.

ive always liked her fake persona idk
praising that carly rae jepsen album and listening to taylor swift really isnt any less pleb

When a dream pop list doesn't have Asobi seksu but has Lana Del Rey on it you know that list is fucking useless.

it's like people only care about relevant artists

Sorry in what world is Lana Del Rey dream pop? I unironically love ultraviolence. You could maybe make a slow core argument at best

She does some cool music but it's not the norm. First album was top notch. I haven't enjoyed a single of hers in years.

Off To The Races is a good song, shame she ditched that voice after Born to Die

ultraviolence and born to die were very good i havent tried the other ones but as far as pop music goes this is much easier to swallow than the rest of that shit they class as music

>She's so fake.
nigga who gives a fuck