Me vs Gf Right vs 'Right'

So this just happened an I want your thought, fresh oc for yah

Shes jealous.

I thought that, and really i think she just thinks she's right all the time

Hitler came up, nailed it
#hedidnothingwrong

tl;dr

Get a new gf OP. If she is trying to tell you what you can and cannot like on kikebook. Problems will arise sometime soon.

I know man, its hard though, we've been together 1 and half years. first qt 3.14 gf

post pics of your gf

10/16 I have made quite a few spelling mistakes, ignore pls

ITT: how to have an argument with your hand

Wow them leftwing people sure do love their buzzwords! It dont matter what country you are in shit spreads everywhere!

I know how it feels. I got rid of mine after 3 years because she was controlling as fuck. They get worse as they get older.

Now I have a new gf who is 1000x better, lots of other fish in the sea bro.

This is not a woman that respects you. This relationship is over. It's impossible to regain respect with women once you've lost it.

agreed
no

Who's mario?
Is he the third wheel?

nah we watch video series together as a pass time

op is a cuck lmao

cuckarino riparino

she's a fucking bitch sometimes like. not going to lie

Yes well we already knew she was a woman.

*cue canned laughter track*

Ad Hominem: The Post

like your style

Jesus christ, how did you even get half way through that ignorant diatribe of hers. I would of told her to fuck off ten responses in and changed my relationship status to single then blocked her.

You have a fucking entitled idiot for a girlfriend. She better give good sex to justify you being with her.

>meme arrows out of chans

It's all ogre now buddy. Go find yourself a different qt

Literally an elitist

>Left Wing is superior

You're gonna have to cull her

Why the fuck would you even entertain the idea of dating such a fucking psychotic retard? Jesus Christ, man. I'd hope to god for your sake that, at the very least, she's hot as fuck, but unfortunately your flag leads me to believe otherwise.

agreed, I let it slip. I shouldn't have.
I have a holiday booked with her and I guess I wont feel too awkward if we split and still go together. However it would make things far easier if I just stayed with her for now until the holiday is over

I'm willing to bet you met her in a degenerate place.

Why the fuck wouldn't you agree with stopping the Islamic Threat. Why the fuck are you with a god damned pinko commie?

>Not red-pilling your woman

Jokes aside your girlfriend talks to you like a massive cunt. She has zero respect for you and i don't know why you are putting up with it. Just cut ties and don't let her degrade you anymore than she alread has bro, you can still walk away with some of your dignity intact. I got more mad at you than her from taking that shit.

Your way too blue pilled for me right now senpai.

Drop some hard redpills on her.

Are you actually having a conversation with your gf over Facebook comments? And you both sound like niggers from your English.

You've actually defended Muslims in your comments as well.

Op is a chav

> associating with dumb cunts hoping to get a whiff of the pussy

nice going faggot.

not wrong, night club full of druggies. how ever i am 3 years older than her.
no she's pretty hot and rich which is great!
I know lads, Tis only a facade till i get through the holidays then i think she goes.

god fucking damn, I read it all, how your slut can be so unreasonable and dense?

Just kick her out, what a fucking moron. And points for you for fucking a literal thought police officer.

>expecting a girl to ever be sorry

lol. found your problem. they all think they are never wrong and will just blame you or someone else.

>She likes le weed man

My sides, OP. My fucking sides.

If you have no problem getting pussy, I'd suggest just dropping her without much argument. But you're past that point.

Holy shit, you dating my ex op?

couldn't drop that pill just yet, to strong for her mind to handle
it's hard, putting in her place means week without contact, which I can deal with quite easily

Get rid of her. Shes a controlling cunt.

but Southern is pretty honest tbqh redcoat
she is like Shapiro just there for the fame

Be incredibly unapologetic, nice and loving while on holiday. Then dump her as you are literally coming out the terminal in Heathrow. It'll completely ruin her holiday.

Also to twist the knife, tell her you're doing because you can't stand spending the rest of your life with someone so deeply uninteresting. Girls hate being told they're boring.

*apologetic

>I know lads, Tis only a facade till i get through the holidays then i think she goes.

So you can't say politically incorrect shit until she isn't around? Even here?

Sounds very controlling.

This, your relationship has a fucked up future.

>the guardian, the telegraph

Guess so, well it is my first qt 3.14 so I guess i'll learn.
it's easy mate, just got a holiday to get through with her then, shes gone

.>Facebook

Sorry m8 this is an 18+ site, come back in a few years.

she sounds fucking awful, how desperate are you

This should've been the first post. Dump the annoying cunt, OP

nah man, i can ride this storm easily.
no I've said it before back when she had a hold of me, now i just avoid it because it devolves into shit fling fests, and it happens when i am playing games.

Also

>Defending yourself
>To a woman
>Who is also your gf

m8 you should have never responded, you're acting like some beta cuck right now.

DO this OP, this man knows his stuff

Sad to see OP. Didn't read it all just bits and pieces, but from what I read she seems like an insufferable cunt.

Go find a conservative woman to save the white race with mate.

>I also have trouble letting the ol meme arrows slip.
>They're just so fucking handy when pointing out parts of a persons arguments when they're retarded.

>then, she's gone

Well, that's good for your romantic future. But I meant it would be a nice lesson for her, and the ensuing rage she'd have would have been fun to watch.

>OMG STOP LIKING LAUREN SOUTHERN SHE IS RACIST U R STUPID
>Okay, we're through.
That would have been beautiful.

agreed. need to drop her after the holiday.

Here is what i have trouble understanding.

She showed she is not willing to discuss it reasonably, you wrote out your long whiney mess of an argument, which you shouldn't have indulged her with in the first place, then she would respond pretty briefly, then you would repeat said argument over 5 paragraphs again, then she would do a brief respond, then you did it again. You just came across as frustrated and stupid.

The whole thing should have ended with

'stop liking her shit!!!!'
'no'
'insert some blathering upset response from her which you ignore'

That should have been it. You had nothing to prove in this.

Hey op, you did wrong buddy, sorry. You CANNOT, I repeat for the other people out there, CANNOT ARGUE LOGIC WITH A FEMALE.

As soon as she said lauren was racist, you should have told her that she's an idiot. She gives a reply of any sort, call her an idiot again. Any reply she gives, call her an idiot. THIS is how you get through them. She'll get raging mad, stop talking to you, which will give her time to think. You know what she'll think about? If she really is an idiot. Only then will she be willing to act rationally, and actually start looking up things to justify her viewpoint. Or if she's lazier, she'll apologize. That's when you tell her you're going to watch so and so red pilled video. If you don't red pill her then in that moment of weakness, your life is going to be filled with annoying sound of her ignorance in everyday life.

I put up with idiocy from my ex for 2 years. We broke up finally, got a new GF, and she started laying down the same shit. Not only were the viewpoints of the people I liked racist, she was saying I was racist too. After an argument I used the above method (and I wish I could remember where I read it), and it was pretty fucking magical. She's like, halfway redpilled now. Still says some stupid stuff, and I just flash her a "Are you retarded" look and she immediately questions what she just said.

Jesus OP what the fuck are you doing? You're throwing bricks at your own glass house.

>OMG STOP LIKING LAUREN SOUTHERN SHE IS RACIST U R STUPID
>Okay, we're through.
>That would have been beautiful.

This would be the best scenario imo, dumping her so she has to reflect on why she got dumped. For being intolerant of other views, which the left seems to preach all the time but are incapable of following.

>Tory
Like that is different from anything else. Make her vote UKIP user

This is literally a shit test my brother. Don't back down.

Oh God

"Go to BBC, and read an unbiased article"

She's lost mate

She's a woman. Of course she's right all the time. Even when she's factually wrong that's your fucking fault.

After you dump her delete your kikebook account.

underrated

haha truly it's a curse
wouldn't it just
my problem was that i thought she'd see reason, your right should have been quick and ended it at the start
erg, she's still young and super fit. maybe ill have another chance, thanks for the advice

Looks a lot like the arguments I had with my ex before we broke up. I think you have some hard work ahead of you if you want to make it last with her, you may be better off finding someone else. Best of luck with whatever you decide to do, bro.

i loled when i read it too mate.
yep kind of got that now, hopefully have a chance to red pill her

Question: what's the best way to red pill your gf? Like what's the strategy? I've been trying to fix my girl but it's been slow going (although I am Making Progress). Any tips?

cheers mate

>go to BBC, read an unbiased article

I was going to post this lol

Cut your losses, mate. It's not meant to be and glaringly obvious there will be more problems down the line.

could be pal, their all crazy arn't they

I can't take it on Facebook anymore. While I have people I do enjoy talking to, they're not this obsessed with identity politics. Meanwhile, my other friends are constantly spamming their liberal utopic minds everywhere I go and I can't even get a damn break from it, and these are the people I see more. They're less annoying IRL, but on Facebook, I don't get it, I guess maybe the Internet is more of a hivemind for leftist bigotry.

That being said, just what is sexist about that prom picture?? I can't even recognize what.

Sounds like youre about to be cucked tonight by jamal

You should say. "I don't think you care if english people exist" then change your relationship status and block her. This is fucking unacceptable, if any woman in my life including my own mom said this shit it would be the last time we ever talked

Is that flag the fucking disney castle?

I dunno if I'd go so far as these guys, OP. I can't completely advocate dropping her. I mean, they're all like this, if you break up with her you're just gonna end up with another one. The fact that she hasn't already said outright that it's over speaks volumes more than any string of words she could shit together to form a slightly coherent thought.

beats me mate, i just though the jibe at buzzfeed was funny

This is why I keep politics sepe rate from my gf.

She's left wing and we argue about Muslims and shit all the time. But whenever she brings up politics now I change the subject.

She lets me do unholy things to her, spots a balance.
Pick your battles OP.

Mate, why the FUCK did you say you didnt agree with her on moslems being bad? I have eleven moslem friends and I tell them all to their faces that I hate islam and all it standa for. The only moslems you know and like are the ones that are assimilated to western culture.
The ones that dont hate degenerates and the ones that dont want to kill you for not believing in allah.
Also, why are you talking on facebook? Nigger what the fuck??
Dont you use a phone?

Howdy Kampuchea

Lel I thought the same thing

hmm agreed, she did just let it go after

>getting into argument over internet
>texting about these topics at all
>damaging relationship with gf for ...

He should be done. Does he have any standards?

Do your Muslim overlords even allow you to be on facebook?

>President
Prime Minister*

I want to think it's a guy who simply can't get a date for prom and just feels like calling other guys "sexist" will land him a girl.

Pretty much a true beta cuck if so. Basically someone who probably acts like AIDS Skrillex IRL as well.

What magically fantasyland do you live in that every single woman isn't exactly like this? And I'm even in red state central.

nah, I'd rather stand up for myself and lose her than have her walk all over me with her shit politics

this is why she knows she can abuse you and treat you with contempt and call you stupid

because she's sure you'll never call her on it, and never leave her. she can be as mean and petty and contemptuous to you as she likes because nobody..not even you..is going to stand up to her. No one has placed any limits on her behavior.

she gets to treat you however she wants to make you fall in line with her wishes. If she browbeats you long enough, calls you stupid often enough, you'll give in to get her pussy. And she knows it.

And when she totally owns your balls, she wont want you for sex. And she will cheat on you if you keep up giving her total contemptuous control over you.

And you know that. That's why you're here. YOU KNOW the answer.

but Ill tell you anyway. don't talk to her for a whole day. when you finally answer, just tell her y ou were 'thinking'. And then when she presses, be honest and tell her that she will never call you stupid again, ever. That's a hard line with you now, that you'll forgive her this once, but she is not ever to call you names again. Be firm, but not angry. Just show calm strength. she'll argue back, but do not engage, just stick to the calling names.

'Can't you promise not to call me names again? Is that why you're avoiding it? Because you know you won't be able to stop? That is disappointing, I thought better of you."