What knife do you EDC Sup Forums?

What knife do you EDC Sup Forums?

You do EDC a knife, user?

>not so fast Eurocucks
>not so fast poorfags

Pic related. My EDC, the legendary Benchmade 940-1

OP here. I have lots of guns, even the Shield 9 as pictured.

How do you cut shit with it? Am I using mine wrong?

Spyderbro Para 2

Carry a spare mag of FMJ for cutting.

I wouldn't know why I'd EDC a knife for anyway. I'm not living in a dangerous eighbourhood or working in a kitchen or anything like that

I open a few boxes and packages at work daily, maybe cut some zipties on items, wash and then cut some fruit daily. Not really difficult to find a lot of uses for a pocketknife.

Fair enough, but as a student? I don't have to open any kind of boxes besides the amazon ones and for that I can just use my kitchen knives.

Hmm... maybe fruit cutting, but besides that, I don't think I'd need one

Longsword so I can poke peasants while still maintaining distance

I wouldn't think you would need a pocket knife either. Just ask your boyfriend to cut things.

But knives are neat. I want to get a nice one

i don't carry knives every day anymore but whenever i do it's this bad boi

looks slick as fuck

>2017
>trying to poke peasants
>not using a rapier

typical STR fag

top one?

Microtech Mk 6 sigil. Bottom pic is mine too with the combat troodon.

I carry a H&K P30.

D2 steel blade, titanium handle, two-sun ts-73 knife

It's literally written on the blade

Cant read iton top pic. Shitty ipad camera

M390. Noice

tanks Sup Forumsro. got it as a valentine's day gift from an ex in high school. it's first production run too, 25/500.

sold off my knife collection last year cause life but couldn't part with this guy.

Is that a button lock?

pretty sexy, which brand?

Nvm frame lock right?

frame locking
two-sun

I don't EDC, only carry a knife when I'm going into the woods overnight or whatever. This would probably be my edc if I had a more low profile sheath though

I don't go around carrying a knife every day --- but If I do bring a pocket knife, then it's my EnZO birk 75, D2 carbon steel with a scandi grind

Oh man. Id starve before id sell my collection lol

looks like you either never use it, or take very good care of it
any pictures of yours?
which one is your favorite?

it was a hard decision, but i was strapped for cash trying to move out of my ex's place. even sold my 12-string guitar... that one hurt a lot. sold a few benchmade knives and a couple SOG knives.

held onto the first knife i ever bought, that shoki, and my Flash tanto. also my expandable baton.

3 euro mora

I have barely used by BK-16, I use a gerber paraframe for around the house stuff, it's cheap and does what it does. I have a schrade schf-51 and 52 that I use outdoors

My favorite changes every month or so. Right now its the Sigil, before that it was the Troodon. If i had to pick just one forever itd probably be the Sebenza 21.

I feel yea. I had to sell a strider a year or so ago to buy a new clutch, but i bought a new one after. I have a baton too.

I have a 940 in standard green. I'm never buying bechmades again. The 940 had an uneven grid that I had to fix myself which was a bitch. It's almost a $300 knife and they fuck that up? So I gave them another chance and got their new bali morpho and omg is it a piece of shit. I paid almost $300 when it first came out. It's the quality of a $60 knife or less. I had to locktite all the screws cause they would instantly pop out when flipping. The plastic handles looks like shit their "titanium" liners are thin and look cheap. The blade is tool steel and rusting. You cannot take of the clip. Anyway fuck Benchmade don't buy their shit.

I carry a coldsteel ti lite had it for years and it still looks like it's almost new. Benchmade not even once.

the batons are good fun. plus people who are new to collecting shit like this always get impressed when you whip out the baton.

really? i've bought several benchmades over the years and never had a problem except for an issue with play in a smaller knife...

do they replace knives if you send them back to the manufacturer? i mean i get that you're over it now, i'm just kinda curious

I have a 940 also. I didnt have any of the issues you mentioned, but i still don't care much for benchmade. Its the only one I own.

Yea for sure. Same with big fixed blade knives

here you go, pal

Theyll usually just fix an issue with a knife before sending a replacement. Its a pain in the ass thonto pay for shipping and then wait 2-6 weeks for them to return it.

I don't know what they do. In the case of the morpho what's the point to replace anything if it sucks to begin with.

The 940 is a great knife I'm just pissed it came with an uneven grind in the edge. Maybe they would have fixed it if I tried but fuck that I paid for top dollar and I wasn't going to waste more time with them.

fair enough, benchmade's are expensive enough as is.

Old collection Laguiole for anything food related , and cheap F758 Ganzo for anything else

rotate the the 940 and the mini grip

kershaw shuffle 2, pic isn't mine and i have it in olive color, pic is tan

Just got this for $20, will see how it lasts. Won't be for any heavy usage , just basic stuff.

I don't know what EDC is. I don't own a knife and owning a knife is nothing to boast about, you autistic pieces of shit

yo its me average american tard dude, im so insecure and stupid i carry a knife with me everywhere so when i get upset i have the chance to ruin mine and others lives

pretty popular brand, never owned anything from them but i see that people like them

I carry this genuine 17th century serbian Yatagan sword, that I found in a field. I conceal it down my pants leg, and pretend I have a limp.

even sexier in this pic

>makes this post
>tries calling others autistic

Crkt is good stuff. Good buy for $20 i wouldnt expect any problems.

Henkel chef's knife 13" long, wood handle, high carbon. It's ugly, but a butcher's steel can fix it in 10 seconds. It's the most important tool in my kitchen.

Kek ikr?
>i dont understand what you guys are talking about so you must be retarded.

Yeah I have a couple of fixed blade CRKT's they seem pretty decent, I do like the fact that it's lockback rather than liner lock and has a 2nd slide to lock the blade open or closed, which I thought was pretty cool.

Yeah, no. You can rationalize what you want but criticizing is not autistic. Thinking it's cool to carry around a knife often done by autists. Boasting about owning knifes makes it even more retarded

u edc an automatic with no safety? do u keep it in ur pocket?

how does it feel to only open boxes with brute force instead of a quick slip of a knife? do you enjoy ripping steaks apart with a fork as well? it must be nice not ever having anything around when you need to scratch or carve onto a surface.

full carbon fiber.
perfect for events with security check.
i'm a radical muslim btw.

Have you actually looked at what you are writing?

like its and everyday thing to do walking down the streets or sitting in the bus stop to just pull your knife out and eat a steak while opening boxes and carving your shitty 'user way here' signatures in trees

Or it's just what people are interested in. Kind of like if you made a thread about your buttplug collection.

a knife is a tool fuckwit, when you spend more money on a tool they will perform better for longer. i don't understand your gripe.

I edc a pistol, so it seems redundant to carry a knife. I mean, I know its not because knives have additional uses. but my pockets are full as fuck then so I dont.

All the steel in the world won't make up for your complex, bro
Hope you stop being a fag soon, best of luck

in some lines of work it is you twat

my point was that a knife isn't a weapon first and foremost, its a tool

no knife, no nottin

>feelsbad.jpg

you know you're writing the truth when the autismo squad starts angrily squeaking at you

I am legit curious (not trolling) why do you guys carry a knife? Is it for your job? Did you realize at some point that there were lots of moments you were like "damn I could use a knife right about now"? Thanks for the responses

yo its me i edc a sniper cuz i was in afganistan once

Who /benchmade/ here?

yo its me i edc a rifle cuz i was in afganistan once

>often done by autists
How many do you know?

I have a blackwash microtech tachyon III

I've been jumped once, almost jumped another time and was in a headlock until my friend pulled out a knife and the person let me go.

Also it's a tool that can be used to cut things that require cutting.

a lot of times its just useful to have around, like when I want to open a parcel or cut something to size without searching around for a pair of scissors or a box knife. I also use mine for carving and preparing meals sometimes.

im not saying its a weapon but carrying it with you everywhere is just redundant
also it will make people treat you like a hazard

if you can't see that in some professions things need to be cut, i cannot help you. enjoy whatever cushy profession it is that you do.

Hinderer flippers are trash; or at least they were when I had one a couple years back.

The action is lame AF. opens smoother with the stud/stopper.

This. Mine is silver coated though. It was a gift from my father. Used it for about 8 years and it never let me down. Ever.

>sailor, outdoorsman, and occasionally a hobo

oh wow okay I see why you would need one. Do you live in a rough neighborhood or just bad luck?

Its more of a tool then a weapon for me. Sure I could use it in self defense and what not but the likelihood of something like that happening isnt on the daily. It comes in handy tho. I only have one, no need to go overboard, that would just be autistic.

>cushy
like opening boxes will make you crippled
>i work with a pocket knife im doing this so others dont have to

okay I see, yeah it can be frustrating at times always having to search for the scissors! You mentioned carving? Like carving wood? Thanks for the response

people around me often don't care that I have a knife, its more a mark of responsibility when you can use a knife safely to some people. It's just nice to have around

okay I see, pretty much practical. Thanks for the response!

This shit is worse than vaping
Just a bunch of war manchildren circlejerking their totems of false masculinity
How many times have you heard your father or grandfather brag about the pocket knife he carries and openly seek out those who don't to call them gay
You're all tucking retarded, 0/10 for making me respond, have fun in your dead-end warehouse/retail jobs because let's face it, boxes are the only action those steel dick enhancers will ever get

did you not once laugh at yourself while spewing this out of your deficient mind?

I live downtown which is completely safe, but there are some rough areas of my town. mostly areas with lots of young thugs and shit, but i steer clear of those parts. the most dangerous type of person i live near now is homeless/crackheads but they're only a danger to themselves.

like i mentioned earlier i stopped carrying a knife a few years back because i feel safe. i also stopped working a job that required me to use one on a daily basis.