Just curious

Just curious...
If I know how to program, C++ or whatever, does that make me a demi-god?

Let me knock your perspective down a couple notches. Millions of sweaty, hairy, ugly, Indians know how to program in C++. Would you consider them demi-gods?

I recently just got into learning to program with C# and I feel this power rising within me.

>C++ in 2016
its either C or Rust/Go/Python/Matlab/Scheme/Ocaml (depending wat you want to do)
nowadays

True, its your know how and experience that makes your worth as a developer...

Only if you also like to compose random python oneliners during your vape breaks

After working on a big embedded project with matlab I prefer hand written C over generated code. Ever tried to debug that shit?

>Ever tried to debug that shit?
nope
i never worked with this
8=====D

no, but I have to maintenance legacy mainframe application that don't have debugger software.

actually never used matlab but its pretty much the standard for people that do math not actual programming. The only alternative is Mathematica which is a bit weird to use (I played around a bit with wolfram lang)

i hate indians

no

>or whatever,
Get Fucked.

Damn, you guys are lucky. I tried to learn javascript by following some online course, but I didn't understand the first part... so I just gave up.

You guys are gonna get a good job, since the mobile/app market is really popular nowadays.

Anyways, I was wondering if any of you successful brahs could help me out? I'm currently away from home and only have access to a tablet. I've seen a sale on the game "Squad" on the charity Humble Bundle store, and I'd like to ask if any of you could help me out.

The money goes to charity, and you help a poor soul like me at the same time. So it's a win-win situation... and the game is only 20 bucks.

Let me know if you can help me out, so I will give you my Steam name.

Thanks in advance.

P.S: I wish I had a normal IQ, and didn't drop out of school because of my learning disability.

Bump.

Just because you learned Japanese doesn't mean you can rule over japan. Its what you do with your new found skills that makes you have an impact on the world. and there is no set path.

it makes you a noob

Bump 2.

The only valid use case that I see is for actual control systems. (engine managemen ECUs, climate controls etc. )
But theres no sense in using it to code application software...

that's basically what I said, the languages I listed all have a specific use, we don't do jack of all trades languages anymore.
C for embeded and low level stuff
Rust for safe and fast code
Python for simple and fast scripting/programming
Go for scalable and secure backend software
Matlab for specific control system, math, -simulation
Scheme good to learn logic
pure functional programming for people who like to jerk over their code afterwards

for i in range(65536):
print("op is a fag")

#include

int main()
{
std::cout

I like C# what does that make me?

The worst coder ever