Would you respect a girl less if she had sex with a black guy?

Would you respect a girl less if she had sex with a black guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video10596481/white_blonde_teen_pounded_by_black_cock
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What if she got paid?

yes

don't want her back

yes. this girl became so much more of a whore when I saw the way she took this dude's cock

What if she let him finish inside her?

I would use the word "obedient"

That's a first date question. I don't care if she gave a nig a blowie I'm not touching her. I might get sickle cell anemia

Yes

I would lose all respect.

I wouldn't respect a prostitute in the first place.

The animal can do whatever he wants, the moment he penetrates her she is ruined.

I have only fucked girls who haven't been tainted by animal cum.

who do you think she liked better

xvideos.com/video10596481/white_blonde_teen_pounded_by_black_cock

here's the vid

dubs gets her insta to go with it

Absolutely. She's officially trash to me

soften that edge, user

Depends on the kind of black man... has to score below 25% on the Chimpometer.

Respect her less? That implies I would respect her at all after she had sex with a black guy.

Pretty much that last part. Like if she's gonna degrade herself by fucking a black guy, I don't respect her any more. He can cum wherever he wants. She's trash anyways

>I have only fucked girls who haven't been tainted by animal cum.
so only your hand then?

He's not wrong.

Yes.

I find sexuality in straight black men horrifying. I'm ok with gays somehow though. Probably because I'm bisexual and mullato myself. I even dream of frotting with a black dude.

It's just that imagining a white pure pussy getting rammed with a filthy looking rod grosses me beyond belief. Also, knowing that just the fact that their dicks have a few cm more than others compensates for most of their subhuman looks boggles my mind.

Long story short: Yep.

No, because it's 2017

is she still for sale?

i would have no respect for it

lol. why does this chicks videos keep getting posted and where do i get more of this dude fucking anyone?

It's true watches at $ 0?

such a stud. i wanna see him gag her on it

she does not sound happy

His little white cock doesn't please her the same way that the nigger's does

I'm a white dude in my mid 20's with a big dick, good looking face and decent in bed.

I make it a habit of trying to fuck girls who have fucked black dudes just to get them off the retarded notion that skin color somehow makes someone better at something. (In this case sex).
I could care less if they fuck another black dude. But they get off that dumb notion they've been on since highschool about "BBC!"

tl;dr

yes

yeah i mean a dog might have a bigger dick and fuck you rougher but that no replacement for a asshole white guy.. and his cock isn't that small

If a girl has seen a penis before, real or not, I respect her less.

Only if it was while I was dating her.

I'm not judgemental like these other edgy 15 year olds. Life is too damn short.

only if by less you mean not at all ever again

Butthurt ex-boyfriend mad at me because his penis is too small