What sport(s) do you play and how difficult is to get to play it with your friends?

What sport(s) do you play and how difficult is to get to play it with your friends?
I play football and there's a gazillion pitches you can rent so it's piss easy.

What about handegg? You need all that gear and shit.

>What about handegg? You need all that gear and shit.

nobody but a bunch of apes paid millions of dollars a year would partake in such a life-shortening activity

I play basketball with my friends all the time. It gets super competitive when the nogs come to the court. A lot of trash talk and hard fouls, but it definitely builds confidence and character.

Yeah, beating lowlives feels good but the fuckers might throw a tantrum and start a fight.
I once scored a furious free kick right to the top corner that put us on the lead. It was the goal I've celebrated the most, I went full chimp mode. Then our goalkeeper fucked up but we then scored another goal and won.
These fucking scumbags then went apeshit on the ref and started to punch him. The ref got away and some security guard stopped the fight.
Fucking cunts weren't disqualified from the tournament, baka

We used to play tackle football without pads all the time as kids. No pads just means you tackle in more of a rugby style, wrap-up instead of hit or just go to ground and take out the legs if the kid was fucking huge. Miss it desu.

I just remembered what it felt like to tackle the big dude and what it felt like when he fell over you, shiet.
Once, I tackled some big fat fuck who somehow landed on my calf and I could feel soreness for a few says.

It's pretty easy to play two hand touch football in the states. You just find a park that's big enough/has a football field, get a ball, and set the parameters like two hand touch and all that.

Its pretty easy to find a field/park to play at.

>two hand touch

Sounds gay

Calcio storico is gay as fuck.

>strong masculine men try and kill each other
>theres a ball somewhere
>gay

Yea right

Basketball. Easy to play since there's a court literally everywhere and there's always people there to play with if your friends don't want want to

Used to play football, was in the infant division of a professional team, but I got some serious back problems and I had to quit.
After that, I tried basketball and then... Well, I am too small for it.
Finally, I tried swimming, and again the back problems.

Now, my only sport is Dota and I became an angry 20 something male.

I play ultimate frisbee in city leagues and with a traveling club.

It's hard to set up just a random day of pickup because it's 7 on 7, but if I schedule ahead of time I can get enough people and find an open field easily enough.

O yea my dog plays that as well

And then mount their opponent's cazzo.

>not fucking your dead opponent

Well how will his widow know shes a cuck if you don't do that?

Soccer, basketball and football in that order.

I don't play football with gear.
Disadvantages of living in the third world.

You're always one step ahead. No wonder the Renaissance took place there.

>you have to pay money to use sports fields in Europe and South America

o i am laffin, we have these things called public parks in USA, you don't have to pay money to play sports with your friends casually

only if you are in a competitive league would you ever have to pay to rent a field, and thats only so its reserved for gametime so a bunch of losers aren't playing frisbee or some shit when the teams are ready to start

Nigga we have public parks and universities with pitches but it's kinda "whoever gets there first gets to play".
I think you can book university pitches in advance, though.

Pic related, Ciudad Universitaria in Buenos Aires.