Why do people hate the bugs so much? They are not that bad

Why do people hate the bugs so much? They are not that bad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J206CKoG1R0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Propaganda. They were a benign, relatively harmless species until we decided to fuck with them. They also didn't launch that asteroid attack on Buenos Aries. We did.

Yes we should be more tolerant. They will bring in many contributions to our society. I mean, come on, it's 2075!

They united all of humanity against an external threat.

WE were the ones doing the invasion.

Maybe they shouldn't have flattened a city.

They are Jews.

MI>Bugs>>>>>>>>>>Fleet

>implying Buenos Aires was the bugs

It was in Argentina, who cares anyways?

Here's a question - why did the government plan a huge genocidal false flag if they wanted to invade Clandathu and other bug worlds?

It's clear that the society is militant and fascist leaning, surely they could've just told the people "there's a disgusting potentially dangerous race of insects that inhabits another world, let's invade them before they get too strong and attack us"

Literally no one would vote it down since most of the people who have citizenship are soldiers

Buenos Aires was an inside job. It would've take the meteor millions of years to reach the earth, if it would've been launched by the bugs.

Their society was like that because of the fabricated war with the bugs. The bugs gave earth a reason to unite against a singular enemy.

Why would the government go all the way to bug space just to launch an asteroid at the Earth?

People who live in fascist society are still normal people. They would question the necessity of invading a non-hostile race and putting the soldiers in harm's way for basically no reason. False flag attack ensured that everyone was on board.

>government tells you asteroid came from bug space.
>use this as proof that the government couldn't have done it.

it went through a worm hole, it's the opening scene

The movie didn't give any sense whatsoever that the bug threat changed their society. Earth was already United
Every war gets questioned, no matter how righteous, look at the American Revolution and all the Tories/Royalists. Why would the govt care? They're free to send their soldiers

The Rodger Young encountered the asteroid out in deep space and they calculated it came from bug space. Unless you're telling me they were in on the scheme and just acting surprised for no one.

Give a man a gun and you have a soldier, put a cause in his heart and you have a warrior. Make them WANT to fight , nit just because theyre told to

What film is this creature from?

>race of insects
it's called species you fucking leftist cuck. I bet you also talk about "the human race".

Stranger Things

>"Dey din du nuffin! They wuz gud bugs!"
Back to tumblr kid.

The Fog

Plasmaspherevessel Marines

>I'm from Buenos Aires and I say kill them all.

How do you shoot an asteroid light years away?

Hate to break it to you, kid, but BA was an inside job.

>reminder the white devil invaded another place for no reason

STEEL BEAMS

I see your question and I raise you another one:

Why did the governement chose Buenos Aires to be the bombed city?

>mfw this was a blatant nazi reference
>nazis fled to south america
>jews are bugs
>kill them all

My god...

Easy. You just aim at it and shoot. Using real world logic it should be impossible for the bugs to colonize other worlds, but there they are.

Because nothing of value would be lost that way.

>the future only has white people

I can dig it.

>implying they'll live past 2050

>there are people posting on tv right now that didnt do there part
prove your not one of them

How the fuck did the bugs even pose a threat to humanity if the Troopers literally have jet packs that can make them jump for miles and basically fire mini nukes

>there part
>your not

I know you're memeing but it actually makes sense as you can see nowadays they're tracking them old men to put them in front of their """justice""". How many death camp janitor prosecuted in the last years?

>Using real world logic it should be impossible for the bugs to colonize other worlds, but there they are.

Bugs were native to that planet, tard.

That movie still holds up for the most part.

Klendathu was the bug homworld user. That was from the other planet the Mormon's had set up on. Unless you're telling me the bugs are somehow native to multiple planets.

Why do people hate jews? All they want to do is genocide all races by blending them together and then enslave all of humanity for the rest of eternity as the satanic talmud demands

Likely the same system.

Those giant missiles those bugs were firing out their asses probably doubled as egg cannons, so just by probability and timing (coordinated by the brain bugs), they could colonize a single system.

>jews did nothing wrong

I'm not on this earth to be a slave

They're bringing eggs, they're bringing pupas, they're insects. And some, I assume, are good bugs.

preemptive strike.

Half-Life 2

Why dont we have more movies about the human race colonizing other species in the outer space?

All we have is this and Dancing with Wolves: Space Edition.

what about mormon village?

Forever War would never be adapted because 2complicated and 2muchgay

Mormon colony is kill.

The bugs deserved it desu

who did it?

Vietnamese shits

>there are still Buenos Aires truthers
>probably not a damn one of them is a citizen

Fucking disgusting. We're at war, and if you can't support the troops, then at least shut the fuck up out of respect for the victims.

Meru for President 2080

Probably one of the more liberal cities. Rico's parents were clearly against their son joining and I'm pretty sure they were hippy civilians, yet they had a huge modern house and clearly had political pull locally. That wouldn't happen in a city that strictly adhered to the government's idea of citizenship.

>tfw no The Survivors mini-series or movie

It was the only Argentine city that spoke American English & had white people.

Remember when a old white guy lost his job to a black woman?

youtu.be/J206CKoG1R0

Je Suis Mormon

That place is just the worst spot to settle on. There's no way they weren't set up.

>t. buglover

>implying Juan Rico wasn't half black and half Filipino
Heinlein always had a shit ton of diversity and other colors in his stories, usually a protagonist, but no one ever fucking remembers because he doesn't beat you over the head with it.

>That place is just the worst spot to settle on. There's no way they weren't set up.
We're talking about the same religious cult that moved to fucking utah to escape persecution. It has enough precedence to be something they would do on their own.

The government just didn't try to stop them when they moved inside of bug controlled territory because it suited their purposes.

What do you mean? It's being adapted as we speak, starring Channing Tatum

>you will never team up with and valiantly ride an arachnid into battle against a truly evil alien race
>you will never provide cover for your arachnobro as he tears the enemy apart
Why live?

Why do you wanna kill humans so badly?

But earth had those cannons around the moon designed to shoot down asteroids. Why didn't that hinder the bug asteroid? BECAUSE THE FEDERATION DID IT! WAKE UP ARACHNIDS!

Outer Limits

>being adapted
>last news was over a year ago
They're going to make it Halo pew pew pew you know it

Moon was on other side of the planet.

t. bug

#Notallbugs

As always, you need look no further than the based Metabarons.

>enter Starship Troopers thread
>people calling each other cucks

AND THERE ARE NO SATELITES THAT CAN DETECT INCOMING ASTEROIDS EITHER IM SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE!? BUENOS AIRES WAS AN INSIDE JOB!
THE SKY MARSHAL WANTS US TO WORSHIP THE BUG GOD!

>THE SKY MARSHAL WANTS US TO WORSHIP THE BUG GOD!
Wasn't that the plot of the third one?

There's a third one?

There's a second one?

Was he a psychic? How?

The second one is a piece of trash straight to video cash grab of a sequel. The third one is low budget straight to video trash as well, but they bring back that satirical tone from the first one and its more self aware and worth watching... if only for the musical number. No. I'm not kidding about that either.

forgot pic

There's also the CGI movie and the old morning cartoon. There is also talk of a coming starship troopers live action movie that will be more faithful to the books.

GAS THE BUGS SPACE WAR NOW

my wife's son is half bug and he seems okay to me. stop being bigots you guys

It better have van diem in it, he's the only johnny rico I'll ever accept.
Oh and death to the skinnies

I'd prefer if they used a multicultural cast like the books. That way commies and SJWs can't complain about the fascism!

>musical number

ah fuck now I have to watch it, thanks user

>I never asked for this

>2016
>still posting le top top lel top shiggy top lel lelonardo
>not posting the superior le pissbaggy malickovaltello

at least we got cgi tits out of it

TO FIGHT THE BUG, WE MUST UNDERSTAND THE BUG!