Why do Russians age so fast?

Why do Russians age so fast?

These kids look 40

they all look like they do meth

Because they live in a fucking orphanage.

because. they are western pussies. Spb and muscovites are subhumans. only black sea and chechnya are real russians

stress makes you look older.
And I can imagine that the average russian life is more stressful than ours.

Because they are 40
yeah
good ecology

Fuck outta here with your empathy

>From Baharak to Sheva Afghanistan 2005

Fake news

Those are Afghan children though, not Russian

They are walked through hell on Earth. What did you expect. Also alcohol and cigarettes.

Also on picture are not russians.

They can die at any time so they have to mature faster

So these kids are technically Arabs? What's the big deal about the refugee crisis, then? They look pretty European to me.

Afghans are not Arabs you dumb ass. Afghanistan is made up of over 15 ethnic groups and Arab makes a really tiny minority (and they're mostly Arab fighters who came over during the 80s)

There's no particular Afghan look. You have Afghans that look brown the way you see them on TV, you have ones that look Indian, or Chinese or European. It has a lot of diversity

They look like those Arabs from the middle east, they're called Pashtun, Ingush or something. I knew Russians were Arabic, they always looked weird to me.

Damn, Afshin, how did you end up in Cyprus of all places?

Nah I'm just an enthusiast about Central Asia, especially Afghanistan

I was molested etc as a kid, I developed a personality disorder and looked older than my age. It sucks when bad things happen to children, you never really recover.

vodka

Malnutrition, the reds spend all their money on defence and super rich dicks that come over here and buy football clubs not on poor families.

Stress of living in poverty and the lack of a soul.

I saw this picture before. These kids are either Tajik or Afghani.

And I think it's because their facial skin was burnt under the sun. + bad hygiene as they live in poor rural area

Fake news russian hackers

Sure