Tfw indian women are the most redpilled of them all

>tfw indian women are the most redpilled of them all

>not coming home from work and having a latex indian gf to vaginally destroy for 2 hours

Persian and Christian Arab girls are basically that, but with bigger asses, age better, and don't become SJWs when they set foot on a college campus.

Only because they miss my great grand-father's and his chum's' cocks.

Christian arab girls are literal insects. Chinese tier materialism desu

Indians are often confused with Arabs and it is a shame. I use to know this Indian guy who worked at a gas station. Was a first generation immigrant (legal too... Indians usually are). And he fucking hated the Muslims.

Indians are honorary Whites just like Asians are.

Maybe the ones let into the US, but they should stay in India and unshit it up.

Lol... most who come out of universities here in India in bigger cities are still sjw feminist... our family stricture kind of keeps them less sjw...

but those who get in touch with western sjws get infected with the same disease.

so... no hope here either, unless you are willing to settle with someone from a small time village.

tldr: universities are responsible for this mess. everything is fucked.

India is being unshitted up slowly but surely. Indians fucked up a long time but they are getting their shit worked out now.

They want to be a first world western country and they will get there soon. The best part is most of the bullshit programs into their brains has mostly been removed (caste system shit for example) and they don't have the bagged of religious dogma to hold them back.

In 50 years India will be a very cool place. Right now it is just poor and badly managed but sensible.

get out of my country you paki fuck

and BTW, that chick who does this latex business is probably most hardcore sjw... she is doing this to fight not just weevil western patriarchy but also the Indian patriarchy.

She hates who she is, is totally deracinated. Hates what evil Indian patriarchy did to her mother.

In a way latex is who she really is.

So pretty much you are not getting some Indian chick anymore.

Dude. you fuckers elected that fag, you deserve worse than Pakistan. That bitch of a PM will set precedent for other cunt politicians who will fuck up other countries.

Fuck you Canada. you people deserve pakis

Poo

LOL no Pajeet.

Just stop

drop

out

of

life

with

log

in

hand