Ids habbening in London

Ids habbening in London

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40146916
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Huh?

Liberal's are praying to Allah that its not a shitskin.

Its the EU clapping, which doesn't really make sense. With Brexit the UK is going to hire more people from the colonies (=pakis, some of the most fucked up people even among Muslims) since it's throwing the Poles and Romanians.

No casualities so far. So it's still way less than a regular day in 'mreeka where dozens of people die in gang wars and everybody is okay with it.

>rationalising terrorist attacks

Good job, europoor

You are why these people keep doing these attacks.

>niggers killing each other

>mudslimes attacking whites

I'm going to have to go with merica on this one

Timothy McVeigh... just saying.

trips of truth

>corbyn gaining in on the right
>"ISIS" attacks gather in intensity to secure the future of neoliberal state of emergency politics

why am i not surprised

Cos we need that Saudi money.

Comparing that to what's happening in Europe every few days.

Try harder.

that's true. need that gulf money to jack up london real estate prices

There is no satisfaction in living through such shit, but your own shit is no better. You still have terrorist attacks, from Middle East and from your inbred midland, and they do way more casualities (2500 in twin towers, 200+ in oklahoma). Plus your normal criminality makes way more deaths.

So yeah, its shit here in Yourop because of filthy sand niggers who dirty all they touch, but there is no relief to find in your forsaken america, so I'd be more than happy to stand for my own ground than to listen for your retarded advices.

Electing Trump is your only achievement in life, and all he can do is bring your country 50 years before. A chance for us youropoors, so thanks a lot and go fuck your sister and your cousin.

Kind of ironic considering incest actually originated in Europe around the 1300's because the kings and queens didn't want to lose their bloodline. Oh but what would you know about?

At least here in America we don't use a 600+ years old system of government.

At this time your bloodline was in Yourop too, and somehow had to leave because poor/unfit/criminal or such. Good riddance, especially for those who did not evolve any longer once setlled in.

>incest
>originated in Europe around the 1300's
Literally retarded.

Ironically, he slipped an opportunity to state that it was (and still is) a muslim fashion way before.

>especially for those who did not evolve any longer once setlled in

Settled*. talk about evolving..

Grab anything you can for you haven't much.

it's hilarious how people think their in the know because they go against what the mainstream news tells them and are 'haha muslims are bad!!'

everything is a false flag conducted by shape shifting reptilians from the 4th dimension posing as zionist jews in the 3rd

do some fucking research

London Bridge is falling down,
Falling down, falling down.
My fair lady.

Falling down, falling down.
My fair lady.

Build it up with wood and clay,
Wood and clay, wood and clay,
Build it up with wood and clay,