Another terrorist attack, we need a ban on Mudslimes

Another terrorist attack, we need a ban on Mudslimes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b3_lVSrPB6w
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/26363620/?i=3&from=pakistani cousin
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/3351906/?i=27&from=pakistani cousin
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's just london

Ugh...islamophobe much? Check your privilege whitey.

hahahahahaha i luv it ...bloody queen fucking niggers

get out you paki

wheres your empire now you POS

You do know that they aren't the same person right????

a dead brit is a good brit lolz

Let's play a game...

Complete this sentence:

Al__h u a__bar

B-but trump said pussy once in a private 1-1 conversation 11 years ago behind closed doors

You are a Nazi. Islam is peace.

>still less people dead than 'murricunts killed by domestic arms incidents

>by a fucking mile

how does it feel you will never get to cream inside a cute young white girl and all they do is look at you in disgust and automatically asume you smell. enjoy masterbating alahu akbar

allah sho fixed their teeths huehue

bitch i cummed in yo mommas poontang tho lolz

Prepare for the highly curtailed reporting of this "police incident" of a "suspected terrorist attack". They shitskins are laughing at our inability to react to this shit. Just wait a couple weeks rinse wash and repeat. I guarantee he was known to police/security agencies, is son of a refugee or is one himself and that society is so numb to this kind of arrack we will just get the same old rigmarole of politicians holding hands and singing Kumbaya. We live in a time where traitors rule our nations. Fuck Islam but most of all fuck our western democratically elected leaders that piss in their pants at the thought of approaching this with a modicum of sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=b3_lVSrPB6w

I wonder what their motivation was

With Allah’s grace and support, a soldier of Khilafah, salman abedi managed to place explosive devices in the midst of the gatherings of the Crusaders in the British city of Manchester, in revenge for transgressions against the lands of the Muslims. The explosive devices were detonated in the shameless concert arena, resulting in 30 Crusaders being killed and 70 others being wounded. God bless this brave warrior salman abedi & prayers also to sweet jesus to let all victims torn asunder be white devils amen

Kys hypocrite.

A terrorist was stabbing people right here in the fucking states and you kept your stupid fucking mouth shut. So did your God trump.

plus two

Are you talking about the mentally unstable bernie supporter? And god Trump did say something about it the next day.

No he didn't. The "official" trump account did. Dipshit.

Again i beseech sweet jesus let your hands guide that van so only the flesh of the white devil be shorn...amen

lol only ever dated white girls. popped a couple anal cherries too. u mad bro?

You're so fucking stupid that you think him being a bernie supporter means something.

Official Trump account but not Trump. Right gotcha.

Are people ever going to learn?

Yes it does cause if he was a Trump supporter like everyone first said he was it would have been covered by the news more, and more people would have been talking about it. Now it's hardly on the news cause they found out he supported bernie

This. Fucking bs how they spin shit like that.

In face they changed it from being a Trump supporter to a white supremacist.

If he was a trump supporter you woulda said it meant something. Hypocrite.

hate like always

Kys yourself

Come on, don't just start blaming the filthy nigher-pakis before it's been confirmed.

being rewarded in the afterlife

I bet you 72 of something it is.

The two children at the top left that died
Wtf is wrong with people...

20 less labour voters

for promoting justice

you forgot that user is secretly a nigger

Kek

jesus hates the little children lol

if a white dude does a crime should we ban christianity because of it?

shit im just glad i visited London last week rather than this week

Carl said it best when he said "whities gotta pay"

Doesnt matter what race the guy is. And christians arent killing people in the name of christianity. The 8 abortion doctors mean fuck all compared to islam terror attacks.

Guys.... quads...

If they suddenly start popping up all over the world blowing shit up and killing people specifically in the name of it, and are seeking in public to have others follow suit, and the leaders of Christianity only do the "religion of peace shuffle" each time something happens, and are otherwise doing nothing to try to stop it or help work with the people trying to stop it, then yes. Yes.

Yeah. Or maybe don't ban Christianity but get them to fucking police their own or get kicked out of the country.

Quit putting words in my mouth to make yourselves feel validated. It's pathetic.

So you think he posts on both accounts? Why would he have two? What a retard you are.

Ban all religions.

Or at least put up warning signs around worship sites about 'brain poisoning'

Redundent argument. When ever you hear about an attack in a city, what do you think? hm?

Bhuddist attackers?
Sikh attackers?
Hindu attackers?
Christian attackers? Hm, not likely

Muslim? OH NO!!! ISLAMAPHOBIA! NOT ALL! NOT ALL! SOLIDARITY! #WITH WHEREEVER!

Muslims are cancerous. When can we start killing them?

after you get yo touths fixed hohooho

Look at the public health statistics of incest related health problems Pakistanis give their kids in uk shitposter.

This.

The only one to blame is whitey. I have never seen a more self destructive race than whites.

Let me explain something, I love whiteness. I love colonialism and everything it got for my current standard of living as an ARAB living in Canada.

It's because of sjw cucks and your politicians than you are being killed and we all laugh. The floodgates are open. You are fucked.

As an immigrant to this BEST country in the world (sorry usa but it really is CANADA) I find it fucking offensive that whites let all the immigrants shit on their culture and cave for pc culture.

Dont like merry Christmas? Fuck off.
Dont like sluts and booze? Fuck off.
Dont like Starbucks? Fuck off.
Dont like this EXELLENT standard of life UNSEEN outside of western society? FUCK. OFF.

Whites get your shit together. Holy fuck.
Like, I don't understand. Why are you so legally, politically, domesically and ideologically impotent?

no you post em bichboi

You are the cancer, muslims are just the current era big bad. They too are a cancer, but not amy bigger than you are to yourself.

>Dont like merry Christmas? Fuck off.
>Dont like sluts and booze? Fuck off.
>Dont like Starbucks? Fuck off.
>Dont like this EXELLENT standard of life UNSEEN outside of western society? FUCK. OFF.
You didn't mention bacon, and as such, I have instant distrust of you.

Tf? Nigga lurk moar

Stop blaming Islam, it is a religion of peace. just cause like they blew up a kids concert 2 weeks ago, drove a car on bridge like this and always end up being Mohammed something or other and Muslim doesn't mean it was Islam. Check your white privilege and islamaphobia Hitler

I guess you don't live in the UK. I'd be surprised if any British politicians would know the words to Kumbaya. We've nothing to worry about, though, because no matter how it's reported we know that we'll get the truth from you.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/26363620/?i=3&from=pakistani cousin

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/3351906/?i=27&from=pakistani cousin

There's more but can't be bothered finding more evidence

I could take it or leave it... But i love tgat german cured ham.

Baconesque

oops it seems that the religion of peace hit again

japs were civilized by the white man...we need to nuke the middle east

tl;dr post memes you retard nigger lolz

>merry Christmas

hahaha what? You can't even say that in Canadian public schools any more.

>It's happy holidays, you white, insolent, inconsiderate, ignorant bastard!

>You should be ASHAMED of yourselves to display a so-called "peace tower" on parliament hill. Don't white's know that is OFFENSIVE?

Why the fuck do you think? You cant say or do anything without being labelled an entitled white apathetic piece of shit

I think the saddest thing about white people is they do this to themselves.

whites were civilized by jews and have always been their masters...this is shit the jews want to happen

>Christian extremism
No beer, chik-fil-a on sundays
>Islamic extremism
Explodes in crowd

Hmm..

You are wrong, we don't need to ban them, we need to delete them from history.

Not in Europe.

That was my whole point man.
Stop blaming muslims. Blame yourself.

YOU DID THIS. The muzzies didn't force you. Yall as an elected democratic state CHOSE to allow this.

I threw a rock at kathleen wynn. What have YOU done?

Just in time for the election, again, since the first one didn't quite get the preference vote back on the Tories side...

as long as they keep killing British people they are A-OK in my book

Please, kill more scum of the world

But if we hashtag hard enough to show they won't divide us, the magic of friendship will pull us through and they will have to stop because it's not working.

Probably some white male angry at immigrants for no reason.

why not delete jews?

Watch, AMONG THE BELIEVERS on NETFLIX. 100% of true Muslims want YOU DEAD.

Because you don't live in europe.

threw a brick at Kathleen Wynn.

Satanic trips and another trips of truth.

Just send them all back and let them keep killing eachother in their own country. It's in their fucking blood, , they've been fucking their shit up for centuries, and they obviously won't ever learn. They escaped from their shithole desert and came to a civilized country, why the fuck would they need to keep it going there?

The suspects are still on the loose.

We engaged in the systematic bombing and funding of armed militias in their countries for over a decade whilst simultaneously another subset of our population thought it would be a great idea to let them all immigrate to our country. Don't trust men who leave their women and children in a warzone.

hoodoo

Had enough of this shit?? Oh yeah, let these military age refugees come here with no vetting process. Great idea. 100% of them go on welfare and want to kill you. Yeah! Bring them over!!! Fucking idiots

London is slowly turning into a shithole

Theresa - no children
Merkel - no children
Maybe these fucks would care more if they actually had something to protect, something to lose, something to make them more invested in the future and not their own perceived political success.

That we all agree on.

what about the french dude...does he have kids with his old cow

Great sentiment but not true. They would gladly sacrifice even their own children. Again, I implore you to watch Among The Believers on NETFLIX.