FULL list of red pills?

>Average Intelligence and behavior differences between races exist
>Government is the use of force/violence
>Jews have high in-group preference and other habits that have often had a "subversive" effect
>Art and morality is objective to a large degree
>Psychiatry is bullshit
>Circumsision is terrible
>Hitler had some good points
>Child abuse is the cause of most human dysfunction
>gov money is worthless
>some vaccines are bullshit
>Moon landing was faked by NASA and Stanely Kubrick
>Large natural difference in male and female behavior on average
>Influx of middle east will cause a civil war or unrest in Europe
>Fasting is very healthy

Any more?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk
youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY
youtube.com/watch?v=r6fu-Wi1kKQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Links?

OP is a faggot.

>moon landing was faked

OP is a fag

Mexicans sugar dance

>earth is flat

hollow earth is real

>mexican intellectuals

>Psychiatry is bullshit

The fuck? Psychiatry is very valid. Pretty much everything a human being does can be explained. I find it very interesting. Freud, as much as people hate him, had some very wise points of discussion.

It's the pill-pushing involved in psychiatry that is bullshit.

>Nationalism is a natural thing
>Gender Studies is BS
>Media is a system of indoctrination, not of information
>Humans are spiritual beings, therefore "god" exists and atheists are bluepilled as fuck, while being convinced they took the red one.
>The Jew is not that strong, be the change you want to have and stop whining
>We live in a geocentric universe

>doesn't know the difference between psychology and psychiatry

Sup Forums is weak today

Democracy requires a society with an average IQ above a certain threshold(~90), mass immigration is bringing the average IQ of most western nations closer to a point where democracy will cease to function

red pill me about geocentric universe

Blue pilled as fuck.

yes. and drug use.

See

I know you will try to debunk it, i will reply, than the thread derails. check ifers.ace.st and do the research yourself. I dont want to convince anyone. Maybe you will, maybe you wont, both is fine.

no drug use is a symptom of lost connection to your inner self, where your thoughts are so painful and alien to you that you rather kill em with drugs. this comes from bad parenting.

>ifers.ace.st
I will check out, I really am curious tho.

Is there a specific place on the site I should check out?

Thanks btw

>all prohibition is a means of inventing wealth, so the state and private interest can invest in the drug trade or enforcement of these laws to make a lot money in the name of protecting morality
>leftism is inherently authoritarian
>the mentally disabled should be euthanized

if the moon landing was really faked, the human race might as well mass suicide

thankfully you're full of shit flat eather

the rest is pretty legit tho

this is a misconception, the vast majority of drug users are functional, productive, and you don't even know they do drugs

however, the ones that are't are obvious degenerates and can't handle anything else in their lives, including but not limited to drugs

one (non condescending) question flat earther, how is every single photo not taken on earth faked so well? they all seem pretty genuine

>moon landing fake

Take note, people. This is a textbook disinformation tactic that alphabet soup organizations use.

You insert complete bullshit and associate it with things that are actually true. People call out the bullshit and then associate the whole as bullshit, when it was actually mostly true.

>this was done with 9/11
>this has been done with every war in the past century
>this is constantly done by advertisers, media, etc. to convince you to buy shit
>this is absolutely done by your government to sway you to behave, think, and vote certain ways

True.

Strawman.
>Jews have high in-group preference and other habits that have often had a "subversive" effect
True.

True.

>Psychiatry is bullshit
Retard and possibly Scientologist.

True.

True.

True.

>Gov. money is worthless
Elaborate.

Possibly the most retarded thing said out of all of this - Jesus Christ.

>Moon landing was faked by NASA and Stanely Kubrick.
Retard. I stand corrected.

True.

>Influx of Middle Easterns will cause a civil war in Europe.
Maybe not, unfortunately.

>Fasting is very healthy
Retard.

So I'm assuming you think "Red Pills" means "Things I believe to be true". Fuckin' fucktard.

They are only functional and productive when compared to average

Dude I mostly put that in as a troll, Im pretty sure the moon landing didn't happen but i dont really care desu

Also:

>taxation is force
>government shill

How is an assertion a strawman? wtf

average what?

>>Government is the use of force/violence
Man libertarians are pussies.

what do you think government is?

Average human in modern age.

>there is no afterlife
>we are alone in the universe
>human race is doomed

>Humans are spiritual beings
>Needing a Jewish-invented G-d to be spiritual
Lmao

>child abuse is the cause of most human dysfunctions
I disagree here. In heavy cases it MAY affect a kid's intelligence.

Well, now who would lie on an anonymous imageboard? I was spanked as a kid but have a certified IQ of 121. Not that online test bullshit where every retard gets 140 but a real one.
So I don't think spanking made me retarded

okay, what the fuck are you trying to say then?

my point is that drugs are tools and people who can't handle them should be held responsible, not the drugs themselves

if you're too retarded to not hold a job and act like a normal person while on drugs, you shouldn't be doing drugs

>>Art and morality is objective to a large degree
top kek

Ah yes, those poor indigenous Europeans "just wanting their freedom and to be left alone in their own damn homelands", since they were so obliging on that count to the rest of the world.

Well you can't read so I wouldn't be too sure about that

I never said people who were spanked would be stupid

>truth doesn't exist, it's all relative

Is it true that truth doesn't exist?

yes

This is true if you make a few base assumptions
For art that is
>technical execution has objective and measurable aspects that lead to art having objective and measurable levels of quality
For morality that is
>morality is a social construct created to encourage individuals to act against their own short or possibly long term best intrest in favor or the group's best intrest
>there is an objective standard for success as a society

Artistic craftsmanship can be measured but not artistic quality.

can the quality of anything be measured?

Fucking this

>Average intelligence difference between races exists
That's right goyim!

Relatively, It's an idealized concept, like a perfect circle or infinity. It never exists in practice and is generally very misleading when trying to communicate ideas.

Current Truths are just relative scientific approximations and accepted cultural and social norms.

This is the real red pill.

The second red pill is often, these approximations defend themselves violently when a different approximation comes along and tries to usurp them.

So you end up having a world where

>POWER defends it's INTERESTS and promotes this as the TRUTH.

>6 gorillion

>It's an idealized concept, like a perfect circle or infinity. It never exists in practice and is generally very misleading when trying to communicate ideas.

How do you know?

We live in a simulated reality and the first Matrix was literally full of warnings about the future including 9/11

Those are literally the same thing.
"how much you like it" is not a measure of how good something is. Mullins is OBJECTIVELY better than deviant art user #235346. Rembrandt is OBJECTIVELY better than tumblr fan artist #fucktillion.

Objectively better at what?

These are less 'red pills' and more signs that you should seek mental health professionals. Seriously though, you ok?

Kek

what?

agree with every point made here.

>>leftism is inherently authoritarian
>>the mentally disabled should be euthanized
That's double-minded

>Life isn't for everyone

Color
Perspective
Form
Proportion
Anatomy
Composition
Light
Rendering
Ect.

>implying i have issues with authoritarianism

>There is no actual difference between religions.
> Religions are all the same with different names for the same gods.
> There will be a global war spanning 2-3 years soon.
> England and Germany will have civil war
> Italy destroyed by revolution
> India will nuke and destroy Pakistan
> China will invade and occupy India
> Russia will attack US and use weather altering weapons+biological warfare
> Massive hurricanes
> hurricane Katrina-style chimpout in every major US city
> Iran allowed to develop nuke because Israel and US has power to stop any physical missile

You have a point.

>Those are literally the same thing.
Nah. By craftsmanship I mean how much technical skill the artwork showcases. By quality I mean whether or not the artwork is actually any good - which is a matter of personal preference.

>psychiatry is bs
So what exactly is dysfuntional in a child of abuse if it is not his brain...

nonono, all of the countries you said going to war are too financially dependent on each other to actually fight

there may be another cold war, with espionage, cyber warfare, and currency struggles but if any one is taken down, the others will surely fall with it

And I agree that when you break it down into specific aspects, one thing can be better executed than another. However, what someone defines "art" as (that is, which of those aspects they take as their criteria) is ultimately subjective.

A man manipulates his environment.

A woman manipulates her relationships.

Full points

He never said that, good strawman

I mean, that does look like a hot Muhammad.

>A man manipulates his environment.
>A woman manipulates her relationships.

This is going to sound retarded but I think I just discovered my purpose on this planet.

Thank you.

Which countries?

Psychiatry is the science of medicine, not of the brain or mind.

Absolutely.
That's one definition. It's supposed to be an extension of us, basically indistinct from the nation. But that's a whole other topic.
I never go for the Nazi stuff on here, but I actually agree with this. This is a fair characterization.
Morality, yes. Art, much less so, but maybe still a tiny bit objective.
>Psychiatry is bullshit
No, not entirely. There's probably a lot of abuse, but there's genuinely good work being done in that field, too. It's just so goddamned complicated.
Agreed.
A few. But not most of the main points.
Or do dysfunctional people abuse their children?
I kind of agree, but it's a chicken-or-the-egg thing.
>gov money is worthless
It's worth as much as we all agree it's worth.
Science is trial-and-error. Most approved vaccines are somewhere between fine and great. All longstanding vaccines for shit like polio are must-haves.
Seasonal flu vaccines are utter horseshit.
No it wasn't you fucking retard.
Yep. With frustrating exceptions who blur those lines.
>Influx of middle east will cause a civil war or unrest in Europe
Fighting back is the best-case scenario. Worst-case, they all just accept it until it's genuinely too late. But I honestly can't see that happening.
>Fasting is very healthy
Uh, what? Is this some stealth Muzzie "redpill" point you're trying to sneak in?
I mean, I suppose it's good for you, for teaching you how to control your discipline with hunger and keep you (or save you) from being a fat fuck.

England, France, Germany, and Italy will all likely fall individually to internal civil war. No war between them.
>Then Russia attacks.

I see you what you mean mate. I agree on that one now

Fasting causes your cells to absorb waste material and other stuff which prolongs life

Animals that eat more die a lot sooner

Tsar Bombastic is the most redpilled channel on youtube. Here are some of the stuff:

The best video to redpill an egalitarian with indisputable, easily understandable study (5 minutes)*:
youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk

A study that cleverly proved some cultures are more violent than others (7 minutes)*:
youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg

A clip that shows the insanity of the current migration policy and offers a proposal on how to fix it. Excellent to redpill sjws on the current migration madness (3 minutes).
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY

The insanity of the current economic circle-jerk explained (24 seconds)
youtube.com/watch?v=r6fu-Wi1kKQ

>Psychiatry is bullshit
It actually isn't.
Nvidia more or less debunked this. I think they had him as a backup in case something went wrong.

And what psychoactive drugs are you taking goy?

How can morality and art be objective if reality is subjective #solipsism #egoism #relativism

You're reply was subjective so I will interpret it as agreement

thx plato

If I ignore your post it ceases to exist to me, and since I am me it therefore ceases to exist entirely. To say that it exists elsewhere or to other people is baseless supposition since I will not experience it.

In fact If I close this thread, then you will stop being real to me. By pressing ctrl+w I will be erasing you from existence.

#phenomenology

Here is a realistic WW3 situation

>US and NATO backed FSA and ISIS fighting Assad for his collaboration with Iran, which has planned to build an Eastward oil pipeline into Iraq and Syria
>Iran's resistance of the petrodollar standard puts global US dollar dominance in serious danger
>Meanwhile, FSA uses sarin gas attacks to attempt to frame Assad and muster support for international foreign intervention
>This fails, and is exposed by the UN and Russian investigation
>Russia sees this, directly attacking ISIS and "opposition forces"
>US pressures Ukraine for NATO membership, which would put US soldiers on Russia's doorstep
>US sanctioning Russia
>Economic pressure pushes Russia and China closer together diplomatically
>China proposes Eurasian security pact, including Russia and Iran
>US under the Obama administration begins bombing in Syria, which has a a mutual defense agreement with Iran
>When US attacks Assad's Syria, it brings in Iran and it's allies Russia and China

This is how World War 3 will start.

moon landing faked..
ahh ok, you're a retard, all the best

I agree that Psychiatric drugs are overused, particularly for kids, but anti-psychotics are necessary in severe cases of things like schizophrenia, at least until a legitimate cure is discovered.

I also believe that sociopaths should be forcibly drugged for the good of society. There's not much wrong with the DSM, it's an almost perfect model of personality disorders and mental illnesses.

It becomes increasingly self apparent as you study history and the sciences, primarily physics, mathematics, philosophy, literature.

It seems most of human activity is a goal or search for perfection, whether in spirituality or faith in the divine, or in technology and some secular ethics or whatever you might wish to do.

I mean it just sits there staring you in the face, all of these people were trying to find 'IT' whatever their it might have been.

Very few ever asked if there was an 'IT' to begin with or if it's a meaningful question at all.

There are a lot of questions we can ask that are nonsensical and have no actual answer.

"What does blue taste like?"

Seems like the question of "Why?" and the general question of "Truth" as in "What is true?" are nonsensical questions.

Not because we haven't found an answer yet, but because they are misformed. Blue cannot have a taste as much as truth cannot exist (since it is nowhere evident in nature) and why namely why things happen? could be answered in a variety of different relative and unrelated ways, all that start with Because...

Saying how do you know is like asking what is knowledge. Observation of reality surely, if it is nothing else, it must be at least that, otherwise you are struck paralyzed deaf dumb blind and mute, unable to interact or observe your environment and presumably unaware of being unable to do so, forever sleeping while awake, alone, in darkness.

>I observe the world
>I see no evidence either in nature, or cosmology, or biology or physics of any truth, merely approximations of observations and various models of reality
>I therefore conclude that truth in the objective sense is a misnomer, applied to something that never was or ever will be

You could ask if reality is true. Get drunk or do some drugs or pump yourself with sugar and caffeine, your reality will change, so if it can be changed that easily, it must be some mutable nebulous thing and not REALITY.

Honestly I don't understand the economics behind the war. I know it's there and it's important, but I don't understand it. I guess I'm better at understanding war strategies and the implications of current technology.

>being cucked by the interstellar Jew

So confused

>>Average Intelligence and behavior differences between races exist

That's not a red pill user, that's falling for a complex and plausible lie. The reason it's complex is because the part that's wrong is not the final numbers, but the way it's been arrived at. You're sorting people into arbitrary categories then using that to justify those categories - that's circular logic.

The real red pill is that we're all the same on the inside, and yet we have this instinct to form an in-group on any basis and in any fashion that we can, and then to dehumanize everyone that's not in the in-group. This instinct, and the typical humans inability to rise above it, is what causes the illusion of multiple races.

Correct.

And not just jews.

Objectivist fallacy.

>Psychiatry is bullshit

Not always and completely, but in very large part, yes. Psychiatrists are mostly witch-doctors, and they aren't even the most competent witch-doctors. But they have the power of the state behind them, see above.

As currently practiced, yes, it's a barbaric assault on male children. However the original version was much less harmful, arguably not harmful at all.

Anyway, at least you're thinking, but don't kid yourself you have it all worked out.

doesnt contradict each other, right?
im saying that drug use is used to quiet the mind. quieting the mind is only needed if you cant handle it properly. not being able to handle it is a result of bad parenting and not learning how to handle it.

let me explain further

>1971 Nixon gets rid of the gold standard for US dollars
>this is known as the "nixon shock", for good reason
>the dollar now becomes a debt based currency
>roughly 70 percent of the american money in existence is created by banks, when they are allowed to loan out more money than they have in their accounts
>the rest is created by the federal reserve (a private institution, i must remind you) that they loan to government(s)
>welcome to the horrors of fractional reserve banking
>nixon knows that the only way for the US dollar ponzi scheme to be maintained is if it grows perpetually
>nixon administration begins collaborating with the government of saudi arabia to establish the petrodollar recycling system
>saudis are only allowed to sell their oil for US dollars, and will invest the majority of their assets into US banks
>the US will exchange all of this for complete protection of their administration, and their oil fields with the the US military
>this agreement is then expanded to the rest of the OPEC countries

I said we are spiritulal beings, therefore god exists.
doesnt matter how you call him, you call him names depending on where you were born and then hopefully distance yourself from it by exploring your spirituality yourself.

sry if that was misleading, didnt mean a christian god per se.

ehh, drugs have more uses than that

they have potential in psychiatry, psychoanalysis, theology (lol), all ranges of medicine, entertainment, etc

>using condoms or any other kind of birth control is just a jew plot to trump white birth rates

C'mon. Even with one-night stands you can pretty much cum inside her, and odds are that she won't become pregnant. White birth rates didn't start dropping until women got birth control in pillform.

The odds of getting HIV or pretty much any STD is 1/10, and in a healthy relationship you should be able to fuck all day everyday without getting an STD. HIV is not even a factor in regular white-on-white sex. Just make sure about her menstrual cycle when cumming inside her and you won't have accidental kids either.

And if you do, that's just one more white kid in the world.

I sometimes forget that the word "drugs" is used differently by americans. "Drugs" in Germany allways means illegal stuff, so i was going by that term.

OFC there are other uses, you're right. But please read up how most drugs in psychiatry and psychoanalysis work. its pretty much what i described above