Bored Ex-sex line Operator here

Bored Ex-sex line Operator here

Any takers?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1b4AFKDJjXS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

perhaps
what are you looking for?

Phone calls or some sexy greentext or even tits?

I'm open to answering questions.

Surely you guys must be wondering what it's like for me to hear about what you guys jack off to, what you like to do, what I hear when you're about to cum?

Sorry. I don't do pictures or cams.

But happy to do greentext, though in all honesty, probably not that sexy.

Chances are if you called my line, I was either playing Red Dead Redemption or cleaning my house. ;)

Did you do it because it turned you on to hear men pleasing themselves on the other side of the line?

Or was it mostly about making money?
Do you miss it?

Biggest headache customers are who or what?

I did it because my job wasn't paying enough. I saw a documentry on it, thought: You know what? I can totally do that.
It was a real power trip to be able to control a man like that and be able to command him to cum on demand, and still is, to talk about it.
I miss the challenges of meeting a different set of demands from each man with each phone call, and not knowing what i'd need to do next but admittedly some callers were total assholes.

If a guy came on the line, it was like a matter of seconds before he hung up without saying: 'Thanks!' or 'bye!'. Some did hang around and said thank you, and goodbye. They got special privileges.

vocaroo.com/i/s1b4AFKDJjXS

Problem customers?
Guys who didn't specify what turned them on, or who constantly broke the 'rules'.
Guys who paid for 15 mins and wanted you to carry on after their 15 mins were up because they hadn't cum. It was like: Dude, if you know you're gonna need longer, pay for longer?

where there other rules that could be broken?

I've always wanted to have more phone sex, I think it's incredibly sexy because it's focused so much more on roleplaying and fun scenarios.

Is there a market for male sex line operators? I've always been told I have a sexy voice, and I could use the extra cash.

The line that I worked for had set rules. Nothing really strict, just the basic. No underaged, no bestality, no rape fantasy.

Like, if someone wanted schoolgirl rp, you'd specify at the start of the call that it was a roleplay, that you were over 18, and that this was a fantasy. If they kept saying dodgy stuff, you could disconnect the call and flag their account with your switchboard.

Phone sec, in my opinion is a totally valid and fun way to explore your sexuality in a safe environment.

Totally. If a guy wanted to beat off because I had a young, fun voice. A girl will totally finger herself because you sound like whoever the fuck.
Set yourself up, or join an agency.

How did you get into it? I'm looking to do this in the future for extra cash. Did you see an ad for hire or what?

I saw a documentry, looked up the company and sent them an email.

Got an email back, went through a brief telephone interview, filled in a bit of paperwork.

Next day I was taking calls. As many as came up. It was that easy.

To be honest I'm surprised they even had those rules, it's all fantasy- figured pretty much anything would go.

Yeah. We were kinda strict, and it was sort of down to the discretion of the girl on the line. If she wasn't down for domination, she'd not take those calls. If she wasn't down for lesbian stuff, she'd not do those calls.

I was open to everything so I took a fair few calls.

Nice! I guess I just don't know how many women are out there that'd be willing to pay for this kind of thing. Wil

have you ever let a dog lick or fuck you?

B-but that's against the rules user!

Green Text Story Time

>Phone-call from Switchboard
>Can you do a 30 min call Premium rate?
>Fuckyesican
>Take Call
>Nervous, kinda quiet guy on line
>Give the usual charm: 'Hey sexy, what can I do for you today?'
>Can you tell me to fuck off?
>'Sure thing baby, you want me to tell you to fuck off? You touching your cock for me baby?'
>'Ju-Just tell me to fuck off. Really get angry at me. And hang up'
>...Okay
> 'Sure, okay. FUCK OFF!'
>I hang up.
>Phone rings again. Switchboard
> 'That was fast! He's happy with the service.'
> Made £15.00

That's amazing.

No. Never done that. Sorry to say that I never touched myself on the job either. My 'collection of vibrators' were actually a hand held fan, my dildo that was mounted on the door that I let fuck me was actually me banging my bedroom door against my dresser. And every time I pissed on a client? It was me depressing a plunger on a syringe over a metal dish.

I'm curious OP what kinks do you have? Did they ever line up with what the customer wanted?

I assume 95% of the time it's just a job and you're not getting your rocks off- but surely it must've lined up at one point.

I had a guy who would call every saturday. About 85, always high as a fucking kite on cocaine.

He could not cum for anything. Like this guy would spend HOURS on the phone, trying to get himself to cum with me coaxing him like his dick was the little engine that could.

Haha, if only they knew.
by 85 my dick's going to be rid of almost all sensation- don't blame the guy . did any of the customer call to just chat?

Nope. Never has. My kinks are kinda specific. Kilts, glasses, rimming, being eaten out while I finger myself.

Fortunately, my boyfriend at the time (now husband) was very entertained by my theatrics and made sure any pent up feelings at the end of the working day was worked out before bed time.
Generally, if i'm squealing and bouncing and begging for more, i'm actually just finishing up a mission on GTA or cleaning my toilet.

Incredible! Kinda makes me think of sound effects for radio serials.

Have you ever been asked to sing?

Do your regular customers do not know of the internet?

One guy did. He was kinda cool. We spoke about his job and stuff.

Another guy called me because he'd just got back from a tour of duty and had some PTSD, but he didn't want to fail his girlfriend before he saw her again, so he did a dry run with me to make sure it still worked. A no pressure, no stress atmosphere where he could cum or not.
I was actually happy to help him get off, asked him to talk about his girlfriend, talked about what he really liked to do to her, and asked if he wanted to do that right now, got him to imagine it.
He managed it, and I was actually pretty damn satisfied too!

Nope. Thank fuck. I can't sing.

Got asked to choke on a dick once. I had ice lollies in the freezer so that worked great.

How do you mean?

LURK MORE

Probably. I mean we were based online.
Some guys built a rapport asked about my day, my job, my boyfriend/girlfriend/lovers and stuff. It was nice, I sometimes think about them, wonder if they miss me

>Phonecall from Switchboard
>Can you do an open ended?
>Openended is no limit. They pay a base rate of 15 mins, I monitor the clock, and they pay for the time they use. More expensive, better for me.
>Sure. Go for it.
>Guy is hiking and calling from his mobile.
> He's got his cock out and wants to expose himself
> Fuck.
> Sexy as I can be: 'Hey you dirty little slut, you're gonna do as I say. Make sure there aren't any kids around'
> 'Yes Mistress'
> 'I don't want my slave getting arrested for being a dirty little cunt'
> *excited groan* 'No mistress.'
> Long story short, had to talk my caller through safely exposing himself to passers by.