I like how liberals pretend to hate trump. like name one bad thing he has done so far

I like how liberals pretend to hate trump. like name one bad thing he has done so far.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/06/01/climate/trump-paris-climate-agreement.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Electric fence Pence

Name one?

Nigga I could name close to 25 or maybe 50.

probably the only reason trumps still in office

go ahead

begin

i bet he dont even smoke weed

well im not a liberal but he killed the planet by scrapping the little progress made by the paris climate deals

imagine being this retarded

get goin, type up that list and we will pick it apart

Paris deal is a joke.

case closed, then

...gave the go-ahead to dump coal waste+ ash in the rivers and streams where I literally live?

Apparently, you know nothing about the Paris Accord then.

Fuck you and fuck where you live. Eat coal waste you bitch.

Fun fact: they don't actually smoke or drink on the set of TPB.

But he will stick to the withdrawal process laid out in the Paris agreement, which President Barack Obama joined and most of the world has already ratified. That could take nearly four years to complete, meaning a final decision would be up to the American voters in the next presidential election.

nytimes.com/2017/06/01/climate/trump-paris-climate-agreement.html

the climate is saved through technological advance, not by sucking lil faggot macrons dick. Im european, and im glad Trump is shutting us out so we can fucking learn not to be cuckfags

He cut benefits basically gutting his middle American voter base. He left the Paris climate deal for no reason other than to stick it to the liberals (the jobs he "saved" by doing so really had nothing to do with the deal, all he did was kill the environment to pump up his retarded voters), he's general made a fool of himself, makes every country on earth view us as a joke.

why would they be pretending?

We're still waiting for that list. Are you researching this subject on google? Might take a while.

>the climate is saved through technological advance
kek, what a retard

Oh look, another shit stain that has no idea how the Paris Agreement works.

>the climate is saved through technological advance
Nigger you just went full retard. Never go full retard.

by general conservative standards trump isnt all that outrageous. i think he makes alot of sense, and im from a country, thats virtually communist

>no reason
>other than to stick it to the liberals

You didn't read ONE WORD of that agreement, did you

covfefe

Well enlighten us then user, since you're the expert here.

>im from a country, thats virtually communist
that doesn't gives more value to your opinions, user

oh yeah. what a stupid claim
not like technology could ever do something like that

To be "trendy"

Surveys show up to 75% of liberals secretly admire Trump. This is a fact; everyone knows this.

Are you going to post this list, or are you just talking out of your ass?

>muh technulogical prugress

yes please tell me more about this. maybe elon musk can send us all to the moon to escape this dying planet. lol

Well we are saving 100 billion a year by pulling out of the Paris agreement. Also do you find it strange that the US had to reduce its carbon foot print in the next 30yrs but China and India doesn't have too.

We're investing billions of dollars so the poor boys can can upgrade their shit to reduce co2 emissions. But, its just a promise they'll do it. They don't have too, there's no punishment if they don't. So why should we invest our money with no guarantee of a return, lower emissions??

> 25-60
> hours pass
> nothing

well played.

>my etna errupts. Puts out 10000x amount of co2 mankind has on its entire existence
>getting taxed for what you breath out

Choose one faggots

one thing I know from my work is that it will do more harm than good.

thanks to the deal they will phase out refrigerants from AC/HVAC systems. (basically the shits that make cool for you in shops, at home, in your car, everywhere.)

so.
in the far past we had a very great refrigerant gas, but it was harmful to the environment. no one really just let it off in the air though, and you could refill it, so it was already pointless to replace it.
cont...

I just hate the constant lying.
seriously, we are not that stupid, we can look shit up, faggot.

and after losing by 3 million votes, absolutely refuses to reach out to anyone but his base, who put him 2nd place in votes with their minority turnout....

What is "feelsfrog"? Is it a new mame?

No retard it says "Fee is Frog"

stop looking at twitter

So then came another refrigerant which was a lot less harmful to the environment. The change was not pushed but was simply phased out, because the new one was a perfect replacement.

Things have changed though.
With the new agreements, there is no good refrigerant anymore, and there are governmental bodies that watch each "loaded" machine now.

So.
1) Engineers have to simply release the existing gas into the air thus killing the air even more.
2) The new gas is not efficient in any range (low/normal), so you end up wasting a lot more energy due to the new increased need for performance.

(tl;dr: climate is a serious thing, and something does have to be done, but the current attempts - including the Paris Accord - simply suck.)

lol its a shitty watermark, didn't notice when I saved it

Yea cuz no president has ever lied, constantly.

thats where I get my unfiltered Trump, faggot

> get voted by people X
> get hated, flamed, attacked by people Y
> wins election thanks to people X
> supports people X after winning election

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

there is no red america
there is no blue america
there is only the United States of America, faggot

but I get it: your motto is "Party over Country", right comrade?

Uhm, this was the motto of liberals, of Hillary and the rest of the circlejerk. It still is.
> not muh president

People posted those images how people is in the stage of denial and it seems to be true. Now it is the "slow acceptance" when they start to realize that someone else can win, and there is not much they can do about it. (Well this worked in their life so far, they threw a sissy fit at home and got a new macbook.)

But it's okay, it will fade, just like how you ignore children or give them a slap if they can't behave.

To be honest here, how the FUCK would you even please the others? Liberals? Add 200 gender nouns to the English language and force that shit upon everyone? Import a million ISIS soldier to praise "diversity"? Allow dick sucking on public streets in front of children and organize one pride march each week to please homosexual fucks?

Fucking hell if he would even just try to please them, America would go downhill in no time. Sweden the fucking second.

Party over country, faggot comrade

But that's my entire point mate.
When shit went down and he got elected, it was the exact FUCKING OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOU ARE SAYING NOW.

It still fucking is.
#NotMyPresident and shit like that.

Alex: What is "Strawman, argument"?

Calm down faggot. U could seriously use a pill for your hysteria.

he didnt get "elected" with 3 million less votes:

he got "awarded it" by the "disaster" that is the electoral college

my vote didnt count, I guess, comrade

I only listed a few that the opposite would love to see. How else would you please them?

>
not american but followed closely...

IMO the retards of america should not have a say- it's like letting a kid eat candy for dinner simply a bad idea.

Liberaltards are not necessarily the answer, as they can get fucking annoying as shit. But Trump and his supporters should have no say as they ruin the nation and stifle progress

So Obama also got awarded, and so did all the previous presidents. And that's how the US worked since forever.

So uhm... what?

Then name one you stupid fucking imbecile stop talking about it and name it

> retards should not have a word
> liberals should not have a word
> Trump and his supporters (conservaties) should not have a word

We should build a Skynet and let it govern or what is that you are trying to say exactly?

Op is a faggot

wasn't the same thing when obama was elected the first time?

this

No, not really.

My problem with trump and republicans in general is as follows:

- Republicans pretend they care by pandering to lowest common denominator (in trumps case MAGA)
- retards that are disenfranchised and have no idea whats going on buy into that shit, they think he cares about them
- while hillary was a shit candidate and not somebody I would support, Trump has made it clear he gives ZERO fucks about the american people and the United states
-he's a crony that wants to get rich and a megalomaniac
-Im not against republicans/conservative policy, but trump and his fuck boys are not the answer and don't fucking care

It affects all of us, canadian fag here and dislike trump being in power is all... there are better, more equilibrium ways to have presidency I feel

Only reason you cunts like him is because "huehue le meme lord pepe we did it Sup Forums"

Didn't check / follow, but the system remained the same, so I don't get what he is bitching about. I am not American, and our winner party DID change the election system in order to win again.

So they got elected once, used their power and majority to rig the next election and lo and behold, won again.

This didn't happen with Trump, he went fair and square against Clinton.

> inb4 muh russians
Other nations, Russia included will always do anything they just can to influence an election.
Of course they fucking tried here too, and of course they did previously too. It's in their best interest.
The US also does this and this is just how the world works.

Also there was this Clinton thing - but honestly if we could simulate, I think this only accounted for a small amount of votes.
She was a trainwreck, and the other runner ups were also bad. That's all. No one really had promises like Trump, promises that the regular Joe wanted.

>im from a country, thats virtually communist

Fellow Britfag reporting in.

>So Obama also got ELECTED

Obama 2008 Election was Landslide!
Most USA votes of any Prez EVER.

BHO II got 53% of popular Votes,
JS McCain III got 45% of votes.

BHO II > Re-Elected DECISIVELY 2012 !
Final Tally, Mid November 2012 :
Counting: Absentee & Military Ballots:
President Obama: 332 Electoral Ballots;
Willard Mitt Romey: 206 (Inadequate).

Total Popular FINAL VOTE, after counting Absentee & Military Votes, Mid November 2012:
President Obama : 62.75 Million (51%)
W. Mitt Romney : 58.1 Million (47%)
FINAL TALLY December 2016:
Killary: 65,844,954 Votes (48.2% ).
Drumpf: 62,979,879 Votes (46.1% )

Yet, 306/232 electoral votes?
It's because a vote in Wyoming is worth more than a vote in California.

But, Clinton landslide in California:
61.6% of votes. Trump 32.8% votes.

Drumpf Illegitimate and "Rigged" ...
NOT a landslide nor a USA mandate.

President** Trump**
(**2nd place vote getter/**Drumpf)
His tainted rigged election will always have asterisks attached.

Clinton received the 2nd MOST votes ever for any USA Presidential Candidate in history. The #1 topmost vote getter ever in USA Presidential election history was President Obama in 2008.

This does not make sense user.

> retards that are disenfranchised and have no idea whats going on buy into that shit, they think he cares about them
But that's what he did. I mean he was only a president for a short while yet he already kept some factory open, pushes this MAGA thing hard (bringing and keeping labor in the US). It's all good, this is what people wanted, and they got it.

> Trump has made it clear he gives ZERO fucks about the american people and the United states
How is "placing america first" is giving zero fucks?
That's retarded. He literally made everyone else angry in the world because he indeed put Americans first.
No, not Canada, AMERICANS.

> he's a crony that wants to get rich and a megalomaniac
He may be a megalomaniac, but he is already filthy rich.

Oh because other people doing it makes it totally fine.

The Paris accord does hardly anything to benefit the environment but would cost the U.S. a detrimental amount of money. Forced to pay 100 million to foreign countries. Why in the fuck should we have to pay them. Nothing in the agreement about china's polition. That's the problem with the left they fucking politicize issues in order to further their agenda. Use climate change as a political weapon, use racism as a weapon, use fucking everything as a weapon. The left continues to implode and everytime the fuck up they just double down like the media. All these little leftards and sjws running around spouting hate and talking about shit they have not even bothered to educate themselves. Fuck, they can't tell you who won the civil war, they can't point to any country on a map, they have no clue about nothing. They're just entitled fucks who demand they get their way and they don't even know what they're demanding. Let's end racism by not allowing whites on campus. Eventually the right will stop being polite and the fucking guns will come out.

> there are better, more equilibrium ways to have presidency I feel
I don't know. I am a yuropoor, and of course the US affects everyone.
Trump will make America a much better place for Americans, but of course we may suffer from it a bit as well.
From my point of view the country was in an Autosteer mode during the past few presidents with only minor decisions.
It kinda worked, but it was going downhill.
Not saying Trump is the answer to all, fuck knows, he is only been a president for a short while. But he is doing well so far.

> muh climate
The Accord sucks, and he already stated he will do something.
Americans already bitch about losing V8 engines, so I really do fucking wonder how would you make them use I3 and I4 engines.
And that is just one thing. You would also have to increase gasoline price to make them use less, etc etc.
Good luck!

I agree to an extent- but he does not care about America or Americans, he cares about himself.

America should be the bastion of freedom, progress and commerce- under trump it is none of those things nor will it be... time will tell though, I truly hope I'm wrong

>I truly hope I'm wrong

It is what presidency/election is about though. All around the world.
Without lies or exaggeration, you cannot become a president. That's just how it is.
I mean how would you even be exactly truthful all along? You have not been a president. You don't know your powers, or what you can do. Or what will you be able to do.

- Still a post about circlejerking Trump's win.
- Only brought up Obama's votes.

I said...
- Check all the previous ones.
- It is an existing system, no one fucked with it, and he won.

> Putin
Already said that in the previous post, every election was manipulated.
The problem now is that Hillary/Democrats own media outlets and they just won't stop this shit.

> NKorea, Turks
LOL, even fucking how?!
This shit requires like 3 layer of tinfoils.

Yes I'm sure Kim Jon Un supported the armada off his coast.

And Putin supported the missiles given to his allie.

>own media outlets
why you hatin' on the jews, nazi faggot?

You're only proving that the libtards are growing in numbers.
>Idiocracy coming to bear.

But can you really achieve true freedom?
> freedom
If you let in immigrants and grant them true freedom, your own suffers.
See Sweden. Is it true freedom then?

> progress
Again, if you allow man to enter woman's restroom and such, you restrict the regular Joe.
By empowering people with mental illness instead of curing them...*
Is that really progression?

* Not saying all gays can be cured and such. But some indeed are result of previous trauma.
This also includes transgenders.

> commerce
He is doing A+++ in favor of americans. Indeed he fucks the other countries, but that was his campaign promise.
I am from a country who submits to investors. We suck their dicks, allow them to make profit here with 0 tax or commitment.
They literally turned our workers into fucking slaves.
So. It is good for Americans, bad for the rest of the world (kinda).

LOL they can be evil lizardman... Point is, media can be bought (and it is bought).
It's not a boogeyman thing either, they did this in my country too.
They bought each agency one by one slowly, and now they control 90% of mass media (TV, newspaper, radio).

>that the libtards are growing in numbers
the non silent majority, faggot

paris agreement

>They bought each agency one by one slowly, and now they control 90% of mass media (TV, newspaper, radio).

biggest is fox and wall street journal"
Rupert Murdoch is a jew???
I KNEW IT!!!!

See here:
At one point you just have to make choices.
And even if you had a machine that could make these choices, they would not be beneficial for everyone.

I am not from the US.
And the 10% reports it, but it's no secret either, you can check each agency's data.

Latest one was some German agency. They bought the agency with some third party guy to avoid coverage.
After a few months they replaced the owner with a known politician.
Few weeks after they shut down another major anti-government newspaper, and changed one to be propaganda.

It may sound tinfoil-level shit, but it happens.
People know, politicians don't care that people do (they even confirm these)...

Such is life. No one is doing anything about it.

Have any of you been to China? My God.

Simply because they're becoming a majority doesn't mean that they're any less retarded. Faggot.

>I am not from the US.

THEN FUCK YOU.
NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK

DONT YOU HAVE ENOUGH OF YOUR OWN PROBLEMS?

WE'LL ADDRESS OURS, WITHOUT YOUR INPUT, FAGGOT COMRADE

yes, they are less retarded.
have you seen a trump rally?
you blind, faggot

Way to be a stereotypical Americunt. Faggots like you are why nobody likes us.

I don't think that you understand what retarded is...must be your autism. Trump rallys are a joke and most of his supporters aren't at them. There is a reason that none of the states aside from the coasts ended up on the liberal side. The backbone of this country supports him while you whiny bitches that don't contribute shit to the country cry about muh popular vote. WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!! An here please.

backbone of the states?
crooked spine, then...

Self despising, America hating pussys are the reason America is decaying. Actually look at other countries and be thankful for what you got and the good we do. Before you say America is the worst compare the 118 countries that are doing the same shit we do but worse

"Im both a globalist and a nationalist"

You know exactly what I meant and are being a cunt or you're really just that stupid.
I never said anything about hating this country. I fuckin love it actually. It's the dumb cunts like this guy above you that are ruining it because they don't understand how and why we are allowed the freedoms that we have. Thus, they are trying their damndest to destroy it while thinking that they are actually helping.

Dat fuckin roll doe...

lets pause for a moment to thank the little lady who made this all possible, Hillary Clinton.