S O O N
O
O
N

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q49xYlgoeCo
youtube.com/watch?v=XvQfGfKguTk
youtube.com/watch?v=PbuVQanI-0o
pdc.tv/news/article/1xjgz87tmp2me13z19td0vlbuy/title/2017-pdc-annual-awards-dinner
doublefinish.com/showthread.php?3225-Now-that-shit-is-over
youtu.be/1vfu0DkQQBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=q49xYlgoeCo

That guy was a plant by the PDC to make a mockery of the BDO. The only explanation

This. False flag to help that amateur outfit compete against the REAL darts. Can't wait for it to start lads.

W O L F I E

Can't wait for some proper English gents, who actually respect the beautiful game, throw on a dartboard with size-regulated trebles.

youtube.com/watch?v=XvQfGfKguTk

This is satire, right? Can someone explain this to me because of what I heard this guy is a choker even by BDO standards.

He's literally won more world championships than taylel. Truly the GOAT.

Reminder that Gando wasn't good enough for the elite arrow chuckers of the BDO

Ah yes, the man who won three World Championships is a choker. Did not expect Bazza's propaganda machine to reach that far.

Get loads of jobbers in the BDOm this "Michael van Gerwen" guy is another example

please explain "size-regulated trebles" meme to me . new to the game, is the dartboard smaller or something?

The beds are bigger on PDC boards than BDO boards.
All those 180s? A scam.

There are people in this thread right now that actually think Michael Van Gerwen is even in the same universe as Eric Bristow was

SOON
O
O
N

in

It isn't a meme at all. Averages go up by 10 frequently when players join the PDC. It's true that they generally have the better players but that's compounded by bigger treble beds to make the gap in class look far wider than it really is.

>wolfie will never come over and just destroy the memeDC worlds to finally expose bazza for what he is

Why live lads?

PDC also uses magnets. No coincidence that the second and third dart often seem to be sucked into the treble bed next to the first one

Lakeside would be perfect if it wasn't for
>women's darts

Completely pointless and only included for comedy value / Deta Hedman choking in the final yet again

w-wait the doped up boards is actually a thing? I seriously thought it was a dank meme.

>We know that there is an observable pattern of averages increasing when new boards are brought out. This year is another example in point, where the new HD Board has seen records tumbling across the piece. We know that some players who have actually played across different eras, and who are still playing now but are in marked decline, are somehow adding several points to their match averages compared to their prime years. In the only tournament where BDO players have an opportunity to play televised darts on PDC dartboards, there are countless examples of BDO players recording their highest ever televised averages, some by nearly 15 points or so. Many of the better BDO players see their averages increase across the board by about five points. There are rumours, from ex-players, that the boards used on TV are not the same ones sold in shops.

more like soon on /nsp/ - non-sports lmoaa

>Article by : Artin Madams

Yes. Winstanley is the funniest example I remember, his average went from 90 to 105 overnight when he joined the PDC.

The women's darts is all part of the fun la. Very funny.

Uncle Barry put him up to it back in 2006.

youtube.com/watch?v=PbuVQanI-0o

Ah lads I'm going to up all night reading darts forums now. There are SERIOUS arguments between rival gangs going on.

The BDO Defence League on MVG:
>his failure to win the World Professional Darts Championship excludes him from being ever considered a great

pdc.tv/news/article/1xjgz87tmp2me13z19td0vlbuy/title/2017-pdc-annual-awards-dinner

>TELEVISED PERFORMANCE OF THE YEAR: Phil Taylor - Unibet Champions League of Darts
?????????????

Just trying to keep him relevant so they can squeeze a few more pennies out of casuals.

doublefinish.com/showthread.php?3225-Now-that-shit-is-over

Remember this absolute legend?

>I want to thank all the lads and mates

youtu.be/1vfu0DkQQBM

Wow

>it's a bitter, delusional PDC fans episode

Get bored of that rerun to be honest.

Both sides' fanboys are as bad as each other.