Why are Marveldrones so much more racist than DCbros?

Why are Marveldrones so much more racist than DCbros?

DC fans see a classic character being played by a new face and think, "Yeah that could work, I don't care about their race as long as they do the character justice."

Meanwhile Marveldrones lose their minds and go full fucking apeshit if even a MINOR CHARACTER isn't white like in the comics.

First with Thor, then with Iron Girl and now with Spider-man.

You guys are pathetic.

Being racist is better than not being racist.

Spider-man homecoming racebended 6 characters, 3 of them (4 if you count May) pretty fucking important.

SS only racebended one.

And again:
Why not come up with new and original characters if you feel like they need more representation?
or
Why not use one of the many pre-existing characters of color from the source material (Gloria Grant, Michelle Gonzalez, Chad, Randalph Robertson, Ganke, etc) if you feel like they need more representation?

Based on what?

>(4 if you count May)
>Marisa Tomei isn't white

Sup Forums has gone full delusional.

Bas3d on those beautiful trips

She's 100% Italian, and some groups (not only Sup Forums, SJW too) count her as non-white, also, like I said, if you count her, my first count didn't take her into account because I consider her white.

Will Smith playing Deadshot is Nick Fury tier. It's a little weird but why not? The actor is great and brings something to the movie.

I got a little pissed when Iris was announced to be black desu, I wanted to see the real redhead Iris after she got blackwashed on the TV series too, but I got over it. Hollywood doesn't like redhead comic characters it seems. Deadshot or Aquaman I didn't care.

>he's not racist
cuck

But black Nick Fury already existed

>(4 if you count May)
Fuck off

Also, about my pic, I forgot to mention. The thing with Marvel, is that their diversity is forced. While DC changes one or two characters when they can, Marvel goes out of their way to change EVERY character, which pisses me off. It only happened in the comics so far, but Spider-Man Homecoming gave me a bad feeling about this. How much do you want to bet, that after Evans, RDJ and co ends their run as their characters, they are going to be replaced by a minority actor?

Why do they think anyone cares about established characters anyway?

To the larger audience any character that hasn't been seen in a movie yet is a new character.

>DC
Trump

>Marvel
Clinton

everyone knows democrats are more racist than republicans.

Deadshot was hispanic in some incarnations too, so it's not like he was always white either.

I honestly don't understand. How does it work to have a character turn into a different person? How can there be a 2nd wolverine when he has very specific mutant abilities?

t. dont read comics

Same as for Aquaman. I'm sure there were a few bitching about Jason Momoa but almost every one is cool with it.

Either the DC fans are more relaxed about race changed than Marvel fans or maybe no one cares because it's DC.

But I assure you everyone would lose their shit if they ever made Batman a fucking negro. They would never forgive DC/WB. I rather he be gender changed than that.

But the race swapped movie deadshot wasn't hispanic. He was black. and the race swaps ALWAYS end up being black. If he was a chink of a beaner I wouldn't care, but every time it's black because that's the race the jews are using to breed us out.

>Italian
>non-white

Sup Forums has really gone off the deep end. Do whites even exist?

Most of them are just passing down the nickname
As for Wolverine, that's Laura Kinney, formerly X-23, who has half her genes from Logan.

She's his clone and he's dead, so she's wolverine now to honor his memory or something. It's always like that, a hero either dies temporarily, gets incapacited or just gives up being a hero and gets replaced by a relative, friend or the one that pisses me off the most, a completely random original character, in Marvel's case, this character will certainly be a minority.

The new wolverine, Laura, is a clone of Logan (original wolverine) made by weapon-X as an assassin, she's a girl on purpose so nobody suspects the little girl.

Black Spidey, Miles Morales, is a Mary Sue from another dimension in where he got tired of everybody kissing the floor he stepped on

Black Captain America is Falcon, old friend of original Cap who decided to pick up the mantle after original Captain America got instantly old for a couple of days, now he doesn't want to step down

Black Iron man, yes, she's keeping the man in the name, is just another Mary Sue, super smart, super pretty, she build her first interdimensional portal at the age of 3

Whor, I mean, Woman Thor is Jane Foster who got cancer and even though she's a cunt and only does it for fun, she can pick up Mjolnir

I don't read Guardians of the Galaxy after they killed Starlord and Nova, but the new Starlord is Kitty Pride, the mutant that can phase through objects

Italians have always been considered subhuman in white nations.

DC is setting up a Black Batman in the comics already, they are also teasing that he could be a potential villain too so I think they are testing the waters. If they see people like the idea of a black Batman, Duke takes the mantle if they don't he becomes a bad guy

Then breed faster gringo.

Though I do get your point. Hispanics and Asians are always ignore in the favor of blacks. Doesn't make sense since they make up only 13% of the population while Hispanics have a larger number than that.

>proud of being a liberal numale cuck
DC does it again!

Dude, SJWs got mad Fassbender plays a Spaniard in the new Assassins Creed movie because, according to them, Spaniards aren't white and that's cultural appropiation or some shit, so yeah, it's only Sup Forums who says Mediterranean Europeans aren't white.

so DCucks really are cucks and love BBC then?

Germanic, scandonavian and possibly slavic ancestry are the only true white races.

Anglos can fuck right off with their inferior numale genes.

Hopefully they throw that idea away. I would rather have a black kid Robin instead.

>while Hispanics have a larger number than that.
17% is not that much larger, Ernesto. Pero entiendo perfectamente lo que querĂ­as decir.

Especially to Nazi Germany right?

>MINOR CHARACTER
>Thor
>Iron-man
>Spider-man

Congratulations, You played yourself.

DC = Maturer movies that tackle more serious themes

Marvel = Kiddy shit with lots of """witty""" one-liners

I know it's not politically correct to say but the average DC fan is a lot maturer than your average Marvel consumer.

Which is funny because a big part of her character arc over the years is "I'm not him".

Regardless, they'll de-age Old Man Logan or whatever when they get bored of it. He outsells her anyway despite her being the main title.

I think both treat the same themes, though Marvel is 100% more quippy about them while DC is more serious, sometimes one approach works and sometimes does the other, yet they are stuck in opposite poles and tend to have problems.

JL seems to try to be slightly more fun when it needs to be fun while still be serious when it needs to so I'm hyped as fuck about it.

DC has always been "hip" and "progressive" throughout times

But people only care when Marvel does it

There are literally sevral panels in the characters history where she really fucking hates being called Wolverine and Lady-Wolverine.

I was so pissed when I heard her take the name, I've been a fan of here since X-men Evolution, where she was created.

Old man Logan character is awesome, though his original comic is pure garbage, great idea completely destroyed.

The JL animated series had a perfect balance of dark and funny. I know it's a cartoon but still I wish they could translate that into the DCEU.

Has Gwenpool always had that fat ass?

I might start reading that.

Not really, DC knows their fans. They make shit like black or asian Superman, gay Green Lantern, etc, but it's always on a alternate timeline or universe, never with the main iconic version of their characters. Marvel just butchers them and don't give a fuck. I wish this meme would just stop and they created new minority heroes instead of destroying everyone's favorite versions.

Aquaman is a huge character that WB made into Samoan instead of actually full all out blonde haired blue eyed Aryan, little no no outrage.

Not really surprised that Marveldrones are all really racist Sup Forums users.

DC just whines a lot because its all Macusers who browse Sup Forums and /fa/ and Sup Forums

Honestly if DC wants more of those diversity points a Static Shock movie or tv show that's connected to the DCEU would work. He might not be popular enough like Spiderman but he does bring in the quips.

Kek

Will smith hasn't been black since fresh prince u fuxking causal

Yes, I hate what her character stands for, literally a living meme, HOWEVER, she's a top waifu 2bh lad

Was there ANY outrage about Aquaman? I don't seem to remember anything about that.

Honestly, I'd like to see a black Batman proposed just to see what would happen. Michael Jai White from Black Dynamite could possibly do it.

Also sorry for copying your point I honestly didn't read you already said Aquaman.

Don't be embarrased, DC cartoons are fucking awesome, same as TV shows, and I'm tell you this as a marveldrone.

>little no no outrage
Yet a lot of outrage with Speedy Gonzalez, I mean, Flash.

There is a black Batman, but not really, they just took Lucius Fox's son dressed him in a Batman mixed with Nightwing costume and put him on Africa to fight crime. No one liked this so he was kinda forgotten. I thought it was a dumb idea too, I just don't like a Batman character fighting crime outside of Gotham or the United States, unless it's a former Robin.

Erza Miller is not even Hispanic.

>fuxking causal

Get off your phone, dipshit.

Mediterranean aren't white

Racebending for will smith is not the same as racebending for the sake of racebending. The only reason it bothers me is people get up in arms when they racebend white people in other roles

> #
> >Italian
> >non-white
> Sup Forums has really gone off the deep end. Do whites even exist?
> # # # #

Uh, Italians are white. I don't care what American social justice warriors who never left their country think, Italians are white.
I'm not even Italian btw.

Honestly, I don't know who deadshot is supposed to be.

I just got "Will Smith but a good shot who loves his daughter" out of it.

LMAO you can't be serious. DC was always the outdated, stodgy one.

>Will Smith
>Great actor

>Will Smith but a good shot who loves his daughter
That's basically it, except he was white 2bh

I haven't saved enough good boy points to get computer privledges back...

>caring about Sup Forums source material

I couldn't give less of a shit to be honest, DC doesn't feel as forced as Marvel to be honest, I actually like Lawrence Fishbourne playing the newspaper man.

>Deadshot was hispanic in some incarnations too

I keep hearing this but never see any evidence, in fact it started on Sup Forums, how curious.

>DC doesn't feel as forced as Marvel to be honest, I actually like Lawrence Fishbourne playing the newspaper man.
>doesn't even know the character's name
>I LUBS IT A LOT THO

Eat shit.

Friendly reminder that if you use any variation of "cuck" as an insult, you're borrowing a translation of the Spanish insult "cabron," so congratulations on being part of the problem.

Eh, his name was Penny, I think.

I'm a big Superman fan, he's my favorite superhero, I used to read comics, and I watched everything Superman related, from Lois & Clark to Smallville to Man of Steel, and I loved Laurence Fishburne as Perry White too, to be honest.

penny?
was he wise?

Superfag here, I disliked both Clark and Supes from MoS and BvS, no optimism, no mildmanerism, only gritty and grim

I liked him in Man of Steel because I saw him as a Clark that wasn't quite Superman yet, but I left BvS really pissed off that they didn't fix it and he was still angry and sad. The extended edition fixed this a little, but I'm yet to see the real Superman in the DCEU... The Injustice storyline they are going with is also wrong, Superman was never a villain.

There's a reason they are called DC"ucks"

Go fuck yourself. We are not white we are mutts. Fresh faggot