What were the Agents from The Matrix trilogy meant to represent?

What were the Agents from The Matrix trilogy meant to represent?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JvKEwr0iNA0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Centium programs

jews

White males.

firewall xd

The man

I got you senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=JvKEwr0iNA0

White whales.

Avast

The Man.
The Men In Black (that is, the original paranoid meme, from which the Will Smith movies later derived).
The bland, straight white male authority figure which embodies everything that leftists hate.

Sysadmins

janitors

Lucifer, challenging god the creator.

the Matrix movies were like a German guys idea of what an American teenager would think was cool

The agents don't have bodies of their own, they emerge from the people plugged into the matrix. EVERYONE is an agent, the only exceptions being people who 'know the truth'. It's pretty much just the idea that people who passively support the system are part of the oppressive control mechanisms.

ego

Do they receive some form of compensation for their work?

>another thinly veiled Sup Forums bait thread

Are they code? Are they a program?

The agents are a program. I'm pretty sure they're even called a program in the dialogue at some point.

antivirus

why do you think they chimped out with Neo having to intervene?

The cancer that killed Sup Forums.

>The bland, straight white male authority figure which embodies everything that leftists hate.
I was with you up until this part. Why does it have to be about leftists?

>one of the biggest alt-right Sup Forums terms comes from a movie made by trannies

what a laff

smith represents neo's ego but the agents in general represent the system

Counter-intrusion programs (i.e. firewalls) and a twist on the old Men in Black-myth even though they're wearing grey.
Agent Smith seems to have gotten a bit too "smart" though – good old cyberpunk AIs.

>one of the biggest alt-right Sup Forums terms comes from a movie about waking up and not being comfortable in your own skin in a unjust society made by trannies
It's fucking hilarious

nice 1 m8

And now you know why Neo, although out of the Matrix, was more machine than the machines. He was wooden, cold and indifferent. He was a machine in a human body who preferred being the machine. Ironically by him brokering peace he literally BTFO out all red pills. Yeah, hard to believe I know but he chose the path the Oracle wanted from the get go, the path of peace.

Being red pilled means you're awaken forever to a transitory binary oddity. Being Blue Pilled simply means you're a cog in the wheel of Causality and is happy to be there to serve in whichever purpose you can.

Fuck the Wachowski trannie brothers, for not getting the gist of their own creation.

Being Blue Pilled and Red pilled comes from total recall though.

>Being Blue Pilled and Red pilled comes from total recall though.
I admit it's been a while since I saw the movie, but I'm fairly certain only the general concept could be said to come from there. I can't remember any pills being involved.
And when we get to that, Total Recall was definitely not the first thing to do that either.

Smith is Neo.

>t. dumb cuck fucking leftist

what do you think?