Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums
So I got duped into a Skype Sex scandal scam and this fucker took a video of me faping, he then proceeded to black mail me, I am not sure if he did post it on social media but fuck him, I ain't paying nothing.

Same here... No longer in facebook. I posted why I was leaving facebook

What's your story Sup Forumsro?

nice blog

ya know dude fuck em let em post it and be proud, youre a goddamn champ for just laying it down like that anyway. let the world see your dick!

if i was you I would definitely not pay.

trip 4 gd luck lol

Literally the only thing you should do is block and move on.
Why would you even respond? The only way they are going to win is if you respond.
Block and move on man, they dont get anything out of releasing the video
this will continue to happen if you pay anything

Good for you. There's nothing in it for him, if you don't squirm.

Op here,
Yeah he posted the video on YouTube but it got brought down. Only 13 people got to see my glorious dick.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA This reminds me of an episode of Black Mirror

I was about to say that, op about to rob a bank and piss himself

post pics

Thai cunt added me... Seduced me, I gave my skype. After a month of normal chatting (some flirt).
>>she ask me to web....
>> she startss using a black dildo
>> I start my routine morning Fap with her...
>> Boom!!!!
>> get a later a similar message as yours... I reply similarly. ..asking for 6000 dollars ...
>> lol.jpg
>> threats and threats...
>> tell the cunt to go fuck her self...
>> later decide to tell every body in my fb what happened.
>> some people from work got some screen shots.
>> I was like " yeah that's me" I got screwed.

I'm thankful I'm not that shy. Very open heteromale. My phylosophy of life is all see "what happens"... I seen worst in life specially in Sup Forums.

GG

Pic related that's me...

if you had just blocked the moment you knew it was a scam you they wouldnt have even released the video kek

Don't be a pussy, post a vid of you jacking it on facebook and show that cunt what you've done.

ITT: It smells like summer.

you retarded goddamn faggots we are the ones catfishing retards into beating off on cam for lulz and merriment of all. we are not the victims, why did you mongoloid permavirgins even let the idea of jerking off on cam enter your damaged little brains?
the faster you little jerkwads learn the that there are no women on the internet the better it will be for all humanity

You seem like a guy that knows a lot... Praise you kek

I was here when that guy posted pics of the female he killed, defenetily seen worse.

>>"we are the ones catfishing"
>> we are
>> we are legion
>> expect us

STF piece of shit. And live a normal life....

What kind of a fucking moron gets recorded jerking off to an obviously fake bitch?

Have you never heard of a god damn date and time stamp? Jesus Christ ...

Mmm, I'd love me some of her.

>sending a video of yourself jerking off to a complete stranger you met on the internet
Why tf are you even surprised? You were practically asking for it

kek I hope OP wasn't fapping to cp

Normal life? Jerking off on cam so shitskins can try to blackmail is "normal" now?
goddamn Sup Forums what happened to you

Pretty easy to handle the situation... Of course you do not pay. You tell your contacts not to ad this profile because it's a fake/scam and not to open her message/link because it's a virus.

And even if the video is seen, it's not the end of the world. Everybody masturbate, it's just shaming people can see it. And if friend / family / coworkers give you shit about that fuck them.

Haha haha ... Yup.
>> 6 figure job
>> some Caucasian work for me
>> travel enough to see the world.
>> white girls always interest on my mixed features...
>> see what happens bro
>> simpatize slighty with the fülher... As a villian
>> life is good...
>> tell me more about yourself

>start defending your life in the thread

shut up you stupid nigger nobody cares that you manage a dominos store all of them are run by niggers

While you browse Sup Forums...
GG

Kek

>> #facts

>Sup Sup Forums
>So I got duped into a Skype Sex scandal scam and this fucker took a video of me faping, he then proceeded to black mail me, I am not sure if he did post it on social media but fuck him, I ain't paying nothing.
Report them for blackmail. It's criminal. You should have had them say a dollar amount and stalled for time. Try to get them on a direct connection chat and check your IP connections, geolocate and see if it's a vpn that owns the IP address. Report the vpn for blackmail/phishing/committer fraud and abuse act violations. Call up the vpn and tell them what's happening. Something.

These scammers are usually from other countries.
The popo wont do shit... The cyber police dose not care about these.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Why would you ever fucking jack off in cam for some whore you've never met? I'm happy I'm not an idiot.