Oh my God. Three terrorist attacks at once

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WoolwichSpart/status/871135673046249472
twitter.com/robboma24/status/871127541184172033
youtu.be/BxTTa2e1IbQ?t=36s
youtube.com/watch?v=a8bzK1mN_2g&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=zkWWtDxLNZc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shits kicking off Ukfag here watching it live 3Rd incident a man been arrested now driving a vaulxhall car driving in to people police are telling people to run hide and tell #notallmuslims

Christ

PRAY FOR VANCHESTER

Was the stabbing considered a terror attack too? Was it related to the bridge van?

Who knows

God this is terrible

>God

wut

shit like this happens in mudslime countries all the time

it'll keep happening now since there's such an impact and publicity behind doing it in the UK

literal brits are their own worst enemies and yes im british

fucking sandniggers

Confirmed mudslimes?

Yeah, because muslime countries are the shitholes of the earth, with the worst scum subhumans on earth. Deport them all, nuke them all.

Jesus!

Kek

no, a rouge girl scout troupe has finally cut loose from all that oppression
fucking deadly bitches

Oh Lord...

yep

Holy Mary, mother of God why???

Of course there is only one group to blame. The white cis Christian patriarchy caused this with their white privilege.

bump

Let's all post # on our Facebook. I'm pretty sure they'll stop doing it if we build a # fence(not a wall that's racism.)

And people called me crazy when I warned em, knew those little bitches were shady

haha what a fag

But they might take a fence

>slow
fukken saved

Van deliberately hit several folk on london bridge, 3 men got out and started stabbing people in borough market, shots fired by police, more stabbings in vauxhall area. pos still 1 attacker at large.multiple fatalities reported by police but they're not giving numbers yet.

wtf is your problem lol

a few scumbags murder some Britfags, everybody starts weeping

who cares?

what the fawwwwwk
cut it out faggots

Dayum, you took my shit and made it good!

As my girlfriend pointed out, it's a Saturday night in London. The stabbings/shootings aren't necessarily linked to the van attack. I mean it's quite likely, but yeah, it's not uncommon for stabbings and shit to go down in those parts of London on a Saturday night

new report: one knifeman reported as having 'cannisters' strapped to his body. security guards report that attackers going into bars to stab folk.
three to four folk reported as stabbing by eyewitnesses.
Ramadan mubarak...

Let's make excuses for the terrorists! #letthemgohometotheirxbox

yeah boi

starting to excite me more and more

hope it all burns

LMAO and people the left wanna let fucking people come to the US.
Why so we can end up like the Eurofags.

Fuck guys this attack is serious

Nows the time you've been waiting for neckbeards! Get your finest fedora, vest and katana blade, it's your time to shine. Go defend your homeland!

Oh fuck 5 people died..
i'm crying naow :((((

Shit, you know why they only hit our liberal cities right?

kek

Whoah Anglos are inferior

Look at POLAND! The even annexed 1/3 of Germany!

at least remove the watermark

If you you don't believe this image faggot then I can't your in denial.

Quick reminder to everyone about commenting during major situations like this.
PLEASE DO NOT:
Post about police movements. In other words, if you are listening to scanners and radio communications of emergency personnel, hold off on sharing the play by plays.
Share the personal information of alleged suspects or victims until the identities are confirmed by the police or mainstream media.
Post identifiable images/videos of the dead or dying. Reddit is one of the most high-traffic sites in the world, especially in times of crisis. No one should find out that their loved one has died in a reddit thread. To clarify, you can still post images and videos of the incident, just no closeups of someone's face as they die

>Yeah, because muslime countries are the shitholes of the earth, with the worst scum subhumans on earth. Deport them all, nuke them all.
Drumpf arms them.

He's headed west on bakalakadakka street!

Lol incoming /x/

I wonder which EU countries didn't let all the sandniggers in.

Oh, right - the ones not getting hit by the Ramadan Rampage.

You'd better be fucking joking.

BBC - 3 men ran out of the van shouting "this is for allah" stabbing as many as possible.

So they can kill each other quicker. THIS is why you make the staff meeting nigger. Fuck, at least read the interoffice memos.

I once knew someone who died in a reddit thread.

How is that Muslim cultural diversity working out for you, Yuropoors?

American living in the Midlands here

Im a Iraq qar veteran and if you actually attack back these fuking people are cowards. They literally spray n pray in war saying jf allah wills it I will kill the enemy.

Just learn to fight back people, yalld police force is pathetic. I was at a club a few weeks ago and a dude actually spit on a cop and they didnt charge him. In America you would get fukin done up son.

Just fight back ffs

Someone named Jessica Myers confirmed dead just heard now on the scanner

How did he die in a reddit thread?

Italy here. Very bad, this is why i'm arming myself in a country where there's strict gun control and you can't open (or in-house) carry

Had to build my AR15 in two months by buying it piece by piece.

I also bought a nazi flag. And that was MORE difficult.

Probably killed self due to cancerous content.

Haha, Eurofags talking about Amerifags needing to take away their guns and these Muslims are running around with a Knife and illegal guns if this happen in a state with people who carry guns maybe 1-2 people would've died before someone with an open carry would've had things under control.

You can't be killed by a terrorist if you can't afford to go out just my two pence

y'all niggaz need hitler

What about all those shootings in America where the responsible gun owners cowered behind tables before being executed like the fat pigs they are?

just another day in islamic country

meanwhile in denmark

Should be able to beat up a faggot pig. Assault is assault in the 3rd degree, regardless of who receives the ass kicking. Fuck your faggy government is special shit.

Now I'm getting worried, I live in Canada near a city that has a CDC. Hope those fuckers don't start acting up around here.

You guys should vote corbyn he and his she boon will stand up to the Muslims.

Tbh I hope more die from this attack than the last one....they deserve it.

Footage of attacker?

Not sure what police are screaming?

twitter.com/WoolwichSpart/status/871135673046249472

That's because we have libertards who d on't want to allow teachers or staff to have guns in our schools.
In the old days in the US people carried rifles
Most of the shootings are rare as fuck and half of the school shootings were faked to get people to support getting raid of guns so we can end up like eurosheep.

America will soon be bankrupt.

Dude you from Wales? Having a hard time understanding your accent. I think you want the gov to let you fuck faggy pigs?

>check reuters to see if true
>automatically redirects to the German version
>only a small notice in the ticker that something happened in the UK.
>a huge photo gallery with "the month of ramadan" is being advertised
Nothing to see here, guys. Just some misunderstood people. Einzelfälle.

Oshit he has a fuckin suicide vest. Cops should pop his ass and call EOD

Someone got a link to the sky news "fucking muslim cunts" clip?

Thersa may says its being treated as a potential act of terrorism.

So thst means we are gettings the lights ready on tower bridge to look like the flag and releasing a new flag icon emjoi you can post on fb,twitter.....

Yay tolerence.

kek

bump for this.

News just said someone jumped off the bridge to avoid it, how far to the water?

Theyd die from the poisionous ass water in the Thames not the fall.

found it, but it's the original, without sky news "excuse". twitter.com/robboma24/status/871127541184172033

>Back to le reddit

depends on whether the tide is in or out

They're saying "put it down over there". If he was a genuine threat they'd have shot him.

youtu.be/BxTTa2e1IbQ?t=36s
wasnt a reporter, just some guy who yelled it and then some faggot had the audacity to cry about it and defend muslims

This one?

youtube.com/watch?v=a8bzK1mN_2g&feature=youtu.be

Near the end:

Guy 1) "FUCKING MUSLIM CUNTS"
Guy 2) "Shut up mate you fucking idiot, it's not Muslims"

Queue IASIP theme tune: It was Muslims

about this far

youtube.com/watch?v=zkWWtDxLNZc

This is what happens when you allow 3rd world people to invade 1st world countries. They bring along a lot of baggage. Not all of them. not even most of them but enough to prey on the weak minded less successful people in your own nation and possibly swing them to the dark side. Trump is 100 percent right, just like he was right about NAFTA/PARIS ACCORD/OBAMACARE/THE BORDER WALL/TRAVEL BAN FROM TERRORIST NATIONS etc. The liberals will call you a racist for all of that,call me what you want at least we are both alive to argue about it.

Fuck Islam, Muslims and every fucking Sandnigger.

That isnt london bridge,

Tower bridge is higher then london bridge. Idk by how much but signifcantly less

Not too bad, helluva current and that water looks disgusting.

Well I wonder who more of us Britbongs are going to be voting for on the 8th, if it's still on that date. While our choices certainly aren't great, Corbyn is fucking useless.

>Only one group to blame
Muslims. Right. Exactly.
>The White
Stop...
>CIS
You mean normal?
>Christian
No, we're talking about the belief of Islam being cancer.
>Patriarchy
I will smash in your fucking teeth with the skull of your dead mother...
>"Caused this with their white privilege"
But, whites aren't allowed to have rights or privileges anymore, man. So, how does that work?

Bottom line? "Are you from Africa? Because Kenya not?"