twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

#notallmuslims

wwyd if you woke up as pic related?

#enoughmuslimstopissmerightoff

daily reminder that not all muslims are terrorist

in these times, , we need creeps

#onlyincuckstan

Islam is a violent supremacist cult of peace

Quick reminder to everyone about commenting during major situations like this.
PLEASE DO NOT:
Post about police movements. In other words, if you are listening to scanners and radio communications of emergency personnel, hold off on sharing the play by plays.
Share the personal information of alleged suspects or victims until the identities are confirmed by the police or mainstream media.
Post identifiable images/videos of the dead or dying. Reddit is one of the most high-traffic sites in the world, especially in times of crisis. No one should find out that their loved one has died in a reddit thread. To clarify, you can still post images and videos of the incident, just no closeups of someone's face as they die.

The brunette on sky live on the streets is a bit of alright though

Finally, a voice of reason. Thank you!

#yourafaggot

why didn't anyone shoot him?

This.

PLEASE spread this info, we can come much closer to shutting down the ISIS Pigs if people don't interfere.

Maybe they were too busy crying about the US attempting to stop travel from countries with terrorist ties for a short time until they could work out a vetting system. This is how the wild jihoodies thanked you. Think about this next time. These muslim animals want one thing: to kill you. The sooner you cucklords can accept that the closer we will be to a solution. How many people have to die for your college liberal views?

Sauce?

#####not muslims, just some filthy faggot sand niggers.

Or "millennial faggots too young to remember the IRA and what REAL terrorism is".

A van hits a bunch of people?
Happened in Glasgow a few christmas's ago...it was just a guy falling asleep at the wheel.

So these 'Muslim extremists' you are all shitting yourselves over are indistinguishable from someone just falling asleep...
WoooOoo
So scawy

#nomusimsstandagainstterroristamoungsthem

no sauce :(

BBC - 3 men ran out of the van shouting "this is for allah" stabbing as many as possible

Lol eurocucks get a hard on whenever one of their neighborhoods are attacked by filthy muslims.

guy in grey hoodie: that is an ass to die for in a suicide bombing for Allah

this is from this incident attack or the last one ?

Antwan Kumiya, 31, from Libya first attacker confirmed

We cannot jump to any conclusions of course. Based off that information we have no idea who they were tied to or what their intentions were. They were most likely mentally ill.

fuck off faggot

how?

Ouch.

probably stickied on /r/news

He looks like a nice guy though.

The vitcims' blood is on your hands and your religions hands how does that feel? If christians were murdering unarmed people like fucking cowards in gods name what would happen then? Your religion needs to be exterminated.

Because we haven't got round to installing turrets on to our lamp posts yet.

Fuckkk It looked interesting :(

this

inb4 the shutins who never leave their greasy pits on my facebook friends list hit the "i am safe" button

Poor bae, now her concert to say We Heart Islam will be knocked off front page

This

Fuck you, that's Tony Iommi, 1979

That happens all the time in Africa, but it doesn't fit the 'Muslims are terrorists' fake news narrative, so doesn't get reported

reddit.com/r/news/comments/6f3nbd/reports_a_van_has_hit_pedestrians_on_london/

yep, stickied on /r/news.

soon

Yeah she's a bit of alright, at least something good came from tonight, new edition to my wank bank.

of course they are mentally ill you tool. No sane person goes around strapping bombs to themselves. All Followers of religion are mentally ill.

ramadamn

Invade us and introduce the second amendment, please.

Did he kill Lionel Richie and steal his hair?

REMINDER THAT Sup Forums WAS RIGHT AGAIN

More of this glorious ass

his hairstyle is older than he is

youtube.com/watch?v=_DcSobnkB0w

This fuckers need to be punished. Trump is a retard on all things science, but on Islam, he's right. We need to shame the families of suicide bombers. If your kids is a suicide bomber, you fucked up as a parent.

Wow. Well said.

Amen and deus vult, fucking devil worshipping muslims.

twitter.com/boiledsheep/status/871136424103337986

Which is the second mandament?
> inb not american

die, you son of a bitch. your dead prophet was a sodomite.

One could say that....London Bridge is falling down.

kek

that really isn't a bad idea. i mean your police has cameras every where might as well attach guns to them. lmao

You shit brained scared cat fucking man baby.
The attacks are designed to drive a wedge between communities and erase our freedoms through our over-reaction to it

You are literally doing the terrorists job for them you retarded fucking cuck

Man the fuck up

i bet he can win sexiest man of the world

>hurrr durrrr I love cocks in my mouth

Yea. Okay.

better get yer coat, son. xD

It's the one that's in your mouth while the first mandament is in your ass.

dat ass and dat face are one in the same. Would contemplate banging if she wore a balaclava

New peace like new truth

System fucked

Ireland is a bit closer than Saudi Arabia. Fuck off, Muhammad.

This..

no the hair killed Lionel and found a new body to host

"Trump is right"
So let's enact a travel ban and exclude all of the countries where the terrorists come from because he also has businesses there.

So supre SmaRt

meh

Backwards assholes with twisted morals, like those that prey on women, are why we have terrorist attacks in the first place. We're allowing society to be run by "he who is most vile", and disguising the "righteous social pressure to conform for the good of most" as "bullying". The more universally hated a group is, the more the left wants to jump on their dicks, instead of hating them for being amoral, backwards trash.

Its time for a Muslim genocide. Gas all of them including the peaceful ones. Will be doing the world a big favor.

Wait, wat?

I'm pretty sure the way you bend over, stick a paw of KY up your ass, smear it around, and then invite in savages to anally rape you over and over is doing more to help terrorism, tbh.

I had to look it up
Thanks for nothing

Daily Mail claiming seven dead

because guns aren't widely available to civilians in cuckland

No, the attacks are designed to kill non-Muslims until they are all eliminated through death or conversion.

wtf

Fuckwad. 1 guy fell asleep and 1 guy planned to plow into people.
1 is an idiot the other a Muslim cunt monkey.
I suspect your both.

COVFEFE!!!!!

what was it?

Your country is full of Irish immigrants who may have ties to the IRA

You should shit yourself, give up all of your freedoms and install a government camera in your house.
It's for your own protection faggot

There are 60 muslim majority countries. There are 43 where he has no investments that are not on the ban list.
You probably never thought of that when you were on your knees sucking all those dicks.

Not buying the samefaggotry M8. Sorry.

Is there a race that doesn't want to conquer?

Pretty much this... Any organized religion is trash and needs to be purged of earth. Thats you too christian cucks.

this is fucking hilarious and also what is wrong with people today. we are letting them do this to us

Let me rephrase that for you
>i'm a leftest shill and I will say or do anything to keep you from realizing how violent muslims are. Because well then it would make it far harder for me to push my liberal agenda. Especially with the supreme court deciding wether or not to hear the travel ban case right now

Closed
off
vehicular
enemy
Violent
End

I'm confused. If Islam is a religion of peace, then why do so many people have to be slaughtered?