Has there ever been more of a meme actor than Idris Elba...

Has there ever been more of a meme actor than Idris Elba? Everyone talks about how amazing he is and how he should play literally every character imaginable, but I'm 90% sure he's never been in a movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cXCMz340CRg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I'm 90% sure he's never been in a movie.
Pacific Rim doesn't count?

>inb4 "that's a flick/joint/etc/" redditposting

American Gangster?

youtube.com/watch?v=cXCMz340CRg

He's never had a good movie role. He became a meme because of The Wire (show popular with leftist reddit types) in which he gave a competent performance as a "cool" type character that became a fan favorite, and since then we have the meme that he's some great talent. Thanks to him being on a good TV show and not fucking up the material.

You have some low standards plebes who act as though Luther is a good show but you should not trust those people as it's completely unremarkable but gets overrated because it 1) Is British and 2) has a meme actor.

>spells "pleb" with two e's
>implies niggers can be british

>>>/reddit/

Luther is a British made show. Whether it has a negro protagonist or not.

Hey, idiot, idiot, he ended his role in The Wire back in 2004. I repeat, 2004. That's years before his rising stardom. The Wire has very little with his later success, unlike his looks and great agents who handle PR.

It made him into a meme. A meme that gets put into supporting roles in movies to lend a movie credibility in the eyes of the reddit generation. You're not implying that anybody would care about who Elba is based on his film roles?

>meme
Not an argument

Better than memes like Leto

>plebe is spelled with 2 e's, unless you're a memelord faggot
>Elba is a British gentlemen

he's afro-carribbean

>Has there ever been more of a meme actor than Idris Elba?
Define meme actor.
>Everyone talks about how amazing he is and how he should play literally every character imaginable,
This is a false statement. Are you referring to a small population of people suggesting he should play James Bond?
>but I'm 90% sure he's never been in a movie.
American gangster, pacific rim, beasts of no nation, the jungle book

What's your beef?

Isn't Idris too old to be considered a "bull"? I don't know anything about cucking outside of memes but I assumed the bull had to be young.

Even Elba has to be tired of people fetishising him.

Fassbender

All he needs is to have a bigger cock than you and fuck your wife better than you ever could.

But what if I am IDRIS ELBOWS

He's Hollywood's way of saying "I have a black friend."

I don't give shit what any of you faggots say. He would be the perfect black James Bond.

he's been in plenty of movies but i don't think he's great. guy doesn't really have much range.

/thread

He's this year's black actor, like Will Smith and many other before him.

I only know him from Pacific Rim.

"Meme actor" bugged me as a retarded term for the longest time but after they gave him him the leading role in The Dark FUCKING Tower I totally get it.
A Clint Eastwood looking cowboy with blue eyes that get mentioned every other page? Pick the suave black guy the internet's been harping on about for James Bond. If you disagree you're a racist virginal toy unboxing shitlord. Fucking hell.

>"Meme actor" bugged me as a retarded term for the longest time but after they gave him him the leading role in The Dark FUCKING Tower I totally get it.

you get that you drank the koolaid and are now a full fledged retard like everyone else that uses the term you easily brainwashed tomato?

The Wire is great you fuck. It's hardly left leaning, people on all sides on the show can be fucking horrible. There are good cops, shitty cops, criminals that come off as relatable/likable, criminals who are simply dirtbags, etc...

yeah you got me

I never said it was bad. I said that it was popular with reddit generation leftists.

>People that live in Britain aren't british

American Education everyone

>Luther is not a great show

I'm out.

Rolling

You are unsophisticated about television.

ahahah le meme xDD

cuck me idris

Rolling this

roll

rolling

Apparently Pacific Rim, Luther, Beasts of No Nation and the new Trek movie don't count.
Luther is pretty Kino.

Pacific Rim and Star Trek 3 don't count as movies at all.

fuck u

Quads get

Your're are mom doesn't count as a movies.

Was he in Ghost Rider 2?

underrated movie tbqhwy

Why are you complaining? If Idris is a meme actor, then he is Sup Forums personified since you anons are the most meme board in Sup Forums presently.

Nah man, the first one is underrated, the second one is shit.

idris is 100% cuck.
he thought he had a boy, later to be revealed to be another man's child

why not