Trump Doesn't Drink - Here's The Chilling Reason Why

>What's your fucking excuse?

This is partially ture, right?

brainsmuggler.com/slideshows/29-things-you-didnt-know-about-donald-trump/

His brother did die for that reason. Im not giving the jew their hits. The slide show set up is just for more page views and shit

ugh I hate these clickbait one at a time slides

you're gonna have to TLDR it for us or fuck off please

I'm a professional cowboy and I use catheters. Been cowboyin' for 25 years. I've broken 14 bones had 2 concussions and a punctured lung. I know pain and I don't want any more of it. Especially when I cath.

one of his family member drunk himself to death no?

>Trump Doesn't Drink - Here's The Chilling Reason Why

>To keep his erections rock hard for his daughters tight fuck hole

Wow. I didn't know that.

His brother died of alcoholism so he stopped drinking.

Fuck, the shilling is real

>29 individual slides to explain why Trump doesn't drink
>most of them are quotes
Fuck you OP

>>What's your fucking excuse?

i don't drink alcohol

i cant beleive i wasted my time on this shit op

Consider suicide OP

>He fired the Miss USA Tara Conner due to drug over-indulgence, stating “We have hundreds of thousands of young women around the world who look up to Miss USA and Miss Universe, and it’s really important to set a high standard. There’s no question that she’s a party girl.”

fucken legend

Protip: that guy you know in high school doesn't drink because he has an alcoholic parent.

are you harmony korine

you wasted your time because there's a 65 % chance you thought the donald fucked around with underage.

>drinking ethanol
>ever

No, seriously, why should I ever drink?

>Inb4 drink or get beaten up

LOL..................hahahaha

>Donald Trump’s older brother, Fred, struggled with alcoholism and ultimately died from the disease.
>His brother repeatedly told him not to drink or smoke, and he worshiped his brother until the day he died.
>Trump has gone on record stating “I’ve never understood why people don’t go after the alcohol companies like they did the tobacco companies. Alcohol is a much worse problem than cigarettes.”
>He’s gone as far as to loop in alcohol companies with drug czars.
>He said that most people who have a drinking problem don’t even have any idea – even those who many of us here would consider “normal drinkers” consume too much…

Good thing he made Trump Vodka then... I mean all this shit is okay so long as you throw a little highway robbery into the mix and discontinue the product when it becomes another failed venture.

>The man is so high energy that he doesn’t even drink coffee or tea.

Lost my sides

lets cut the shit you are drinking at 9AM

Yes I drink coffee.

I can't stand alcoholic drinks.

Or smoking.

or even think about using narcotics.

Well I COULD use all of them if they didn't have any cons, obviously.

Seriously Trump is a fucking faggot

what else are you going to do for the 50 months of winter you have per year?

What? Why?

cigars and bimbos are the only habits worth having

Annoying website. Ads everywhere, a sentence or 3 each "slide". Stopped reading after 4/29 slides. Put on 1 webpage. A list.

that's not how this type of web works, guy