You're on the top floor of the North Tower which will be hit by a plane in 60 seconds

You're on the top floor of the North Tower which will be hit by a plane in 60 seconds

What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GIQn8pab8Vc
youtube.com/watch?v=2JxWXrqR61o
youtube.com/watch?v=3ebUAHkdtwg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>be me
>be terrified

A flip

I'm a base jumper I'll be fine

Nothing you can do so might as well end it on your own accord

get to the elevator and run

get in an elevator. if all else fails. get life insurance and then shout alhu akbar

Go into the stairwell and run like hell. Jump down a few flights if I have to.
As long as I make it about 20 down before the plane hits then I live.

Elevators were engulfed in fire, became stuck, or were blown downwards into the lobby with the cables snapped.

youtube.com/watch?v=GIQn8pab8Vc

Depends. If I have foreknowledge of the event, I run like hell. If not, I'll be swan-diving to my end in about an hour.

Get to the elevator doors and take my pants off and use them as gloves to slide down the cables all the way down. Safe!

Sharpies in my arse

If you managed to stay alive until it collapsed then that must be one terrifying but amazing death.
You're looking out at a view of the city and then suddenly everything around you comes apart.
I'd be too scared to jump.

Elevators even of that era have breaks so if their speed reaches a set point they engage and stop it. This is to prevent freefalls.

I'd run to find my cousin, she was in the building. Tell her we all miss her.

I was in the Mariot when it happened. Surreal times.

youtube.com/watch?v=2JxWXrqR61o

Kek

Knowing what I know now, I'm bustin out and flying to freedom.

Jack off

>it's what I was actually doing when my mom told me what happened that day

As long as you can get to the stairs and get below where the plane hit, you might have a chance. I'd fucking leap a set at a time if I knew. 30 seconds of running for your life down some stairs should net you about 20-30 floors.

You shouldn't jack-off in front of your mother.

Teleport somewhere else?

Fly away?

Inspire somesort of religious cult?

What the fuck else are you supposed to do but die!

jump out, land on top of the plane, run across it as it was exploding into the building, do a flip off the tail, and then

well still die anyway because where the fuck am I going to land? But look like a badass doing it.

Wait for the plane to crash, open a Window and climb down to safety.

I'd use my phone to stream myself infront of the incoming plane while reciting some upcoming events, how this is all an inside job by the secrete reptilian government, why hitler did nothing wrong and why the upcoming race war is necessary.

of course i would die horrifically, but it'll be worth it.

Hello, person who has not visited this site quite as often as I

Do you know what creativity is?

Kekkle in life, kekkle in death, it's all about the kekkles

I would jump and try to hit the plane

Did she go on vacation or something? Why don't you just call her dude. Seems like kind of a bad time to be trying to tell someone you miss them don't you think?

>Elevators were engulfed in fire, became stuck, or were blown downwards into the lobby with the cables snapped.

>or were blown downwards into the lobby with the cables snapped.

>blown downwards

Did you mean: fell?

praise allah

That'll teach it

Take pics of plane on approach
That'll show those retards

>plane doesnt hit for a minute
>doesnt take a minute for the elevator to get to the bottom

Whip my dick out and stand there. Looking into the pilots eyes with intent...

b8ed

60 seconds of nondiscriminatory rape

Find someone to rape

probably would go onto the floor the plane is going to hit

Light the fuse, then prepare for my upcoming speech

do a 360 and walk away
*cue hulk music

Beat me to it

Kek, all I need is 1 minute to get to the bottom.

why couldn't they land a heli on the roof?

Too much smoke and the doors to the roof were locked
They did take people off the rood in the 1993 bombing

run downwards using stairs

Pull fire alarms

Recite the State Farm theme and have them take me to safety

Rape the nearest hottie. Might as well orgasm one more time am I right?

lmao pepperidge farm remembers

FUCK YOU

>They move you next door to the South Tower

>734669946
>LIVE STREAM
>LIVE STREAM
>LIVE STREAM
OMG FLAT ERATH IS REAL!!!!!!! OMG FLAT ERATH IS REAL!!!!!!! OMG FLAT ERATH IS REAL!!!!!!! OMG FLAT ERATH IS REAL!!!!!!! OMG FLAT ERATH IS REAL!!!!!!! OMG FLAT ERATH IS REAL!!!!!!! OMG FLAT ERATH IS REAL!!!!!!! OMG FLAT ERATH IS REAL!!!!!!! OMG FLAT ERATH IS REAL!!!!!!! OMG FLAT ERATH IS REAL!!!!!!! OMG FLAT ERATH IS REAL!!!!!!! OMG FLAT ERATH IS REAL!!!!!!! OMG FLAT ERATH IS REAL!!!!!!! OMG FLAT ERATH IS REAL!!!!!!! OMG FLAT ERATH IS REAL!!!!!!! OMG FLAT ERATH IS REAL!!!!!!! OMG FLAT ERATH IS REAL!!!!!!! OMG FLAT ERATH IS REAL!!!!!!! OMG FLAT ERATH IS REAL!!!!!!! OMG FLAT ERATH IS REAL!!!!!!! OMG FLAT ERATH IS REAL!!!!!!! OMG FLAT ERATH IS REAL!!!!!!! OMG FLAT ERATH IS REAL!!!!!!! OMG FLAT ERATH IS REAL!!!!!!! OMG FLAT ERATH IS REAL!!!!!!! OMG FLAT ERATH IS REAL!!!!!!! OMG FLAT ERATH IS REAL!!!!!!! OMG FLAT ERATH IS REAL!!!!!!! OMG FLAT ERATH IS REAL!!!!!!! OMG FLAT ERATH IS REAL!!!!!!! OMG FLAT ERATH IS REAL!!!!!!! OMG FLAT ERATH IS REAL!!!!!!! OMG FLAT ERATH IS REAL!!!!!!! OMG FLAT ERATH IS REAL!!!!!!! OMG FLAT ERATH IS REAL!!!!!!! OMG FLAT ERATH IS REAL!!!!!!! OMG FLAT ERATH IS REAL!!!!!!! OMG FLAT ERATH IS REAL!!!!!!! OMG FLAT ERATH IS REAL!!!!!!! OMG FLAT ERATH IS REAL!!!!!!! OMG FLAT ERATH IS REAL!!!!!!! OMG FLAT ERATH IS REAL!!!!!!! OMG FLAT ERATH IS REAL!!!!!!! OMG FLAT ERATH IS REAL!!!!!!! OMG FLAT ERATH IS REAL!!!!!!! OMG FLAT ERATH IS REAL!!!!!!! OMG FLAT ERATH IS REAL!!!!!!! OMG FLAT ERATH IS REAL!!!!!!! OMG FLAT ERATH I

i'd have stayed home like the jew i am.

Hello, I'm a time traveler and what I do is teleport myself to disaster areas where I know a lot of women will die, so I rape them and then GTFO before shit hits the fan. Don't have to use a condom since we have a cure for all STD's in the future and since the bitches gonna die I know I have no sperg descendants.

drink a Pepsi

the state farm construct has infinite turns.

No, they were literally launched downward with increased force on top of the force applied by gravity.

How effective would a parachute be in the post-collision conditions? I imagine the updraft from the fire would allow it to work?

Probably something akin to a bullet going down a barrel with the force of the explosion pushing the car down. The film crew that followed in the first arriving FDNY units saw smoke and burned bodies in the lobby along with blown out windows. The elevator cars slammed into the lobby and basement and blew flames out.

Some cars in the South Tower did survive to get stuck as they were designed to prevent free fall, and even one was made working again for a very short time before the building's collapse.

Get a nice alcoholic beverage, pull up a chair by the window, and calmly wait.

Nope. Not a psychopath or sociopath, but this latest supposed terrorist act doesn't even effect me. I'm just numb. Want the world to burn.

watch yourself on that edge