Post millennial sports teams

Post sports teams that most emphasize the downfall of society (AKA millennials) by always finding a shortcut instead of finding a legitimate way to life's problems

>pic related

Take away the three point line and this team is fucking nothing. There's a reason they are the most unpopular team that the NBA has seen in so long. I'm glad they are approaching irrelevance status

>approaching irrelevance status
the mere fact you created a thread shows that they are still relevant

Yeah thats why Westbrook, Harden and LeBron are MVP front runners

That's why sports media talks about the Cavs and Rockets more

That's why the Spurs have a better record beating teams over .500 than the Warriors

>east coast bias means the dubs are irrelevant
Go fuck yourself

>it's the end of society
>based gen xers
back to the retarded board. you know which one it is

How are millennials better than Gen X?

Gen X'ers have more money collectively than shitty fucking millennials

I just turned 18 yesterday, and I feel that I know more about life than every millennial

>doesn't understand back to Sup Forums

"But they were a big club before Roman"

Old people are always looking for ways to sabotage young people.
Sad.

Unlike Kobe, MJ and LeBron, no one on the Warriors had to ever pull themselves up by the bootstrap

The face of the Warriors is either
1) A rich kid mullatto chucker who's dad made $42 million in his career - thus ensuring he would be fine no matter what he did
2) A pothead mullatto who's dad is a 2 time champion with the Lakers and does radio in LA, and also has millions of dollars
3) A coward who couldn't win a ring on his own so he jumped on a team that got lucky winning one
4) A loudmouth nigger speaking about black issues even though he plays with a bunch of race traitors

Fucking millennial trash. They were also all born between 1988-1990.

lol

this. the fact that two of their best players are mulatto says enough in itself t b h

So people born in 1999 can post here now?

You're doing God's work OP, keep it up.

I don't care about the warriors. I'm just saying the use of the word "millennial", and all the disdain towards kids of this generation is stupid, since they're not the ones with the keys to the proverbial ship

This shit Club in Belgium

Let me guess, you're the 18 year old who has his own business.

I don't know who is worse, LA Raiders autist or you

Awww millennial shit insecure he doesn't have his life together?

Rekt

Posting Rekt on your own post is worse than anything the Warriors have done. Seriously consider killing yourself

I thought Arsenal was the millennial's team

Am I banned

Sup senpai

>tfw born lightskin into a middle-class home
>tfw my dad is and always has been there for me
>tfw get to reap the benefits of living in a white society while having a white gf and studying in a top-20 eastern seaboard uni
all yall niggas is just salty my lord

Not only are you confirmed a millennial, but you are a disgrace to our and your society, you half-nigger piece of shit. Why didn't your Dad push you harder just like the rest of us? Why did you fall for the education Jew? Get the fuck off Sup Forums, dirty half-nigger millennial. Just rangeban this faggot please.

REKT

Go hang yourself from a tree before we do it to you.

Why does any time someone say a mean thing about millennials everyone has to derail the thread and get super butthurt? Yes we know, everyone here is a millennial, just take the joke guys.

For baseball I think its the St. Louis Cardinals. They buy all the players but do so even more recklessly than Yankees, they have a obnoxious almost Alabama level fanbase who walk around like they own baseball and generally go about expecting championships will fall in their lap.

>look mom! I posted it again!

Implying I could have the engineering job I have without a mechanical engineering undergraduate. Implying my resume wouldn't get spat on when in the hands of an employer looking to hire a would-be engineer. Education is not a joke given you're in certain fields.

You should have just gotten into trades and dropped out of high school while you could have. Millennials thinking ANY degree for all that worth guarantees them a job is part of the Memeior Millennial problem. Please leave Sup Forums and never come back.

yes

t. le bluecollar frustrated poorcuck

Says the Muslim refugee. Why couldn't YOU have helped your shit hole of a country where you came from? You too are part of the millennial delusion who should be eradicated off the face of the Earth.

still a frustrated poorcuck

I have 100K in total income.

and zero bitches i assume. this nigga bumped an hours old thread.baka f@m.

Women are degenerate creatures who are designed to take your money away and make you pay child support after fucking Jamaal. Then again, wanting more than one woman is also millennial degeneracy and the excessive desire for more material property.

t. Assblasted millennial

Kill yourself

You obviously care about them enough to post in this thread. Kill yourself, millennial trash.

bonus: they cant play defense