Ok so I am going to be home alone for next weekend and I wanting to get high...

Ok so I am going to be home alone for next weekend and I wanting to get high, maybe even pysched out my mind! My question is what legal ways can I reach the clouds? Any common headshop items to try, maybe at the local market? Note: Can not be illegal or at least drug test detectable as I work with random testing happens(piss test only).

get fresh nutmeg. grind it and eat it

peel 5 lbs of bananas. leave the peelings out over night. when they change colour scrape the dark parts off. that contains high amounts of bananadine . eat it all you'll be fucked

Heard you get a terrible tummy ache from it! How true is that and have you tried?

Ok, let me just say a few things:
Most legal drugs are legal because either they suck major donkey balls or because the side effects are so horrendous that nobody in their right mind would consider doing it.
That being said you should go for a "real" drug because it will fuck you up less on the long term, if you absoluetly have to stay legal stick with beer damnit.
I heard cocaine is out of the blood stream rather quickly (not out of the hair for obvious reasons), so i'd suggest something like that. A single occation of smoking weed is also gone within a week max, so that sure is better than trying out spice or other cancerous things.

yeah ive tried it. kinda made me feel sick at the start. you have to eat a lot. you get crazy fucked though its like being blunted out x1000

Get a few bottles of whipped cream and inhale the nitrous. best legal high. or go to a headshop and get a cracker and a box of nitros refillers

Thats a shit ton of bananas...going to pass on this one for now

Weed goes out over the weekend. Drink water and get high on friday as early as possible if you absolutely want to get high. Just buy vodka and get slamdunked drunk dude.

I got a box full of piss tests at home and I smoke weed maybe every six months or so. They don't pick it up after 3 days, usually faster.

LSD doesn't show up on piss tests so you can try that, also why so paranoid?

that should do like 3 people. you really only need like 1 bunch for yourself.

Works with baguettes too, scrape out all the soft white bread and leave the empty baguettes in the sun for 48 hours :^)
Baguette crust contains this entesely high ammounts of bonaparte and you'll be sky high. Not traceable with urine tests.

I've gotten high on poppy seed tea and robitussin cough syrup. Sometimes even REALLY fucked up on cough syrup. Poppy seeds will show on a test tho

I've been doing a lot of jenkem lately its cheap to make

i enjoy the idea of frenchies rolling up that dank baguette crust in a blunt

nutmeg

sniff gasoline fumes til you pass out,super hallucinogen high for about 30 seconds, totally worth it

you can speed this process up by soaking it in acetone and leave it out for an afternoon in the sun

OP: Work at a hospital, great job in IT cant lose it

kek

Leave the house

Need a lasting high not end up like Deep Water Horizon

Kratom is legal and a good high. Won't get you fucked up by any means, but you catch a nice little buzz. You can get it at most head shops of you are in a pinch, but it will be super overpriced.

There is also phenibut. I've never tried it, but apparently it works really well. Just gotta use it infrequently as it sounds like it can be really addictive.

What about catnip? Anyone get anything off that?

Sage of the Diviners my family

enjoy the night terrors

It drives me wild. I run around my apartment and will hope on my roommate's lap and dart off and run to the kitchen and jump on the counters. Sometimes mid-sprint I'll just stop and have a blank look on my face.

Listen up because I have the best answer for you. If you are trying to get FUCKED UP there are VERY FEW otc chemicals you can buy to get a fun high. However, don't make legal highs a habbit. (don't do any deliriants. Otc deliriants like benedryl feel like shit. It's not fun.)

My first suggestion is to try DXM. I'm sure you've heard of it. It was probably even already brought up by now by someone else in the thread. This is my first suggestion.

My second suggestion is the easiest, but really neurotoxic so don't fuck around with this, but huffing gasoline gives a laughing gas-like high.
(Abusing this method of psychoactive recreation will lead to leukemia, but it is an epic high, use w caution.)

Third suggestion. Eating benzedrex. If your lookin for more of a stimulate- meth like drug, then look up "benzedrex high" and lookup how to do it. It's not as bad as huffing gas, but it is worse for your body than dxm. Benzedrex is an otc nasal decongestant. They're like 3$ per high.

These are the three best legal OTC highs.

You're welcome.

Can confirm benzedrex and DXM. I prefer benzedrex.

Shrooms.

Or mix bottle Zzzquil + energy drink. Will fuck you up and no tylenol. Like 8 bucks.

what?

Shrooms aren't illegal?