The religion of peace strikes again!

The religion of peace strikes again!

That's very bigotted and islamophobic, OP. We don't know what happened yet, but it surely wasn't a true Muslim. And Christians are a lot worse anyway, Muslim terrorists must kill at least thousands more innocent infidels before the atrocities committed in the crusades and by IRA are forgotten.

You're obviously on the terrorists' side here, what was your argument again?

He's comparing shit done 1000 years ago to something done tonight and trying to draw moral equivalency. Because muslims were perfectly peaceful and victims then so we should let them kill even more people today.

See For explanation

And don't forget. Barack Hussein Obama cut a deal to insure Iran acquiring nukes. When London goes up in a mushroom cloud, you guys can take comfort in the fact they aren't "true" muslims

christians?

From the Sun, UK paper

"Met police have confirmed that the attacks in London Bridge and Borough Market are "terror incidents."

"Witness Erick Siguenza told BBC News that one of the gang screamed “This is for Allah” as he went on his stabbing rampage."

Gutless fucking cowards. Too piss weak to have a crack at anything military. Fucking pathetic cunts.

Pedo goat fuckers.

Sounds to me like they were the "true" muslims

They cut the labia off their children, what a great religion

Well done you soft cocks, three of ya armed knives and you manage to kill one tea nigger. Fuck me could you be anymore useless.

Ck em

Ck em

That's Tower Bridge

fuck

Arm your cops you piss weak pommy cunts.

Obviously racism. If racists wouldn't be so mean to muslims calling them terrorists and evil, then they wouldn't have to go out and kill people to show that they are good people all along. /s

Cop out

MY FAIR LADYYYY~

They only hit soft targets. Not a bad strategy actually. Attack people who won't or can't fight back