How would you even begin finding a trap IRL?

How would you even begin finding a trap IRL?
Could you be in a serious relationship with one or is that just stupid?
Should I give up hope for finding a decent trap to love forever?
>inb4 OP is a a fag
Please just suggest any tips on how my dream could come true.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S1c3w01n12c
reddit.com/r/asktransgender/
youtube.com/watch?v=uwXOB_kW300
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go to a Gay club, easy find.

pull a kid goku and pat everybody you meet's genital area until you find a penis on what from a distance most would think was a woman.

Like im not homophobic but i feel like id be so fucking scared inside a gay club/bar. Like you're legit surrounded by nothing but homosexual cock. Sounds claustrophobic

be handsome and live near a populated area, use dating apps. reject all obvious roasties until you see qt with strong jaw and noese then look at her profile

So would they say so in their profile or would I have to find someone who looks exactly like a girl then ask them, hey do u have a dick?

i've matched with shemale prostitutes on tinder that do not say they are shemale or prostitute in their profile, but are obviously too much of a plastic surgery dime to be matching with my (i guess i am tall and handsome but not 6pack mirror selfie handsome). i only know who they were because i like to jack off to prostitute ads ,,,
but majority will saythey are trans because it is easier for them i suppose too, no one can claim they didnt know.

I've seen a few at the bars, but other than that I find it rare to see one in public. They can be generally very fucked up in the head from all the different hormones. I decided to try and fuck one, talking to one for 4 mins and I was already over it. Good luck user

>Tfw no cute trap gf

dunno, people have said I'm a cute trap but I rarely leave my house and rarely socialize with people, if someone actually hit on me irl I'm not even sure how I'd go about handling it. I imagine a lot of traps here are the same, probably don't go out much. I've never even been in a bar let alone a gay one and I'm 22. I hear Thailand has a lot of traps though in the red light district. Maybe take a trip there and bring one back

Try craigslist. Not that I've ever tried, but I've seen some cute ones on romance. Though I question the mental state of anyone looking for romance on CL.
Depending on your area, you'll find qts on casual encounters. Just watch out for pnp or "clouds" unless you're trying to tweak. Buy some poppers and some weed and look for a 420 friendly trap to smoke and chill with. Might get a bj out of it.

Got anxiety?

Not as much anymore but a little. I got bullied pretty bad in highschool for looking like a girl and it's left me pretty asocial, I enjoy doing stuff I just usually do things by myself or go places by myself

As long as you go out, even by yourself, odds are you'll meet someone.

Bars are a shit way of meeting people, anyway.

Godammit girl! we are just waiting for qt traps to come out of their houses

thats too bad. i wish i could meet girly bois on the street but they are always just to nervous to trap in public, all you ever see is real girls.

I so want to submit to a sissy/trap
Any actually here

Do you guys want to date traps? Why? Is it a fetish, and does it matter if it's a fetish?

because they are literally perfect women? no sinky vag and brains of a man

and yes i think its kinda fetish too

Have you dated a trap? If so, elaborate.

youtu.be/S1c3w01n12c

Does it being a fetish make it difficult to see a trap as a person, or is that part of what makes dating a trap desirable?

no i have not so cant really

Normal guys have guy brains and no stinky vag either

This. Went to a gay club in the Castro district in SF on Halloween last year with my Gf and some of her friends. First though upon walking in was omg there are so many beautiful women in this club, then realized only half were actually women.

Why wouldnt they be a person lol what?

>Does it being a fetish make it difficult to see people with feet as people?
You just asked that about dick fetishists.

Grindr or OkCupid (set your preferences to find trans people), craigslist, some gay bars often have a trans night, etc.

source: have fucked a shitload of traps

Sorry anons, I wish i had the guts to go out in public all prettied up and talk to people but I can't do it, I'm too scared and cowardly. I could barely post myself online. I wanna commit to a crossplay and go out in it so badly but i don't think its gonna happen

but they look and act like men

Gay bars

Where are you from?

Canada eh. Most people say "of course" whenever I say. I can't find my justin cuckdeau image so pretend there's one here

Relationship? Why? They are just for fucking bro

Darn. I was going to offer to hang out and work up to going in public with some of my chill, accepting, involving friends.

I have a knack for making shy or introverted people feel comfortable in scary spaces. They always come out of their shell a little. I think it would help if you find a friendly, empathic extrovert and tag along with them in social settings.

good as they say?

I appreciate that, it's probably the only way I'd ever be able to go out. Maybe if I went all in and went to a con or something and just didn't talk so everyone thought I was an actual girl I could do it but I'd still prob want someone there with me

i hope that changes with time for your sake and for the persons sale who would love you

Teach me the ways oh trapsensai

Would you be into having an fwb?

Me too I'm trying to get better, I really want to know what a relationship is like

Prob not, I'm a virgin and really inexperienced so idk how well I'd handle it, I'd probably get kind of clingy and ruin it

TFW dating a trap

>I'd probably get kind of clingy

Not guy you responded to but

Perfect. I like desperate submissive cute bitches who are also happy and fun and don't take their submissive role to their very soul and start cutting themselves and shit. Wanna get married and have surrogate children?

Other Canadafag here, that's too bad to hear, user. Do you have some accepting or open minded friends or are you pretty much always alone?

idk but heres me ;p

I just wanna be a sissy for a dominant guy who likes to tease me and tie me up but still treats me lovingly and softly. I've got the whole thing in my mind but that's basically all it is

I have friends but they don't know this about me and there's no way they'd be ok with this. A few asked me if I was gay because they've never seen me with a girl and the way they asked I could tell they were like "If you like the cock, it' not ok dude."

Skelly/10

>[Post a Reply][Return] [Catalog] [Top] 48 / 6 / 26 / 6 [Up
yeah bro probably will soon as im depressed and often become suicidal but tysm ;3

give us your steam/whtever acc

Eat something

Then do it if you want it.

user have you been skipping meals you look kind of Eugenia Cooney levels of skinny there

Who is this qt? Post more

I'm severly depressed and sleep 14hrs a day which means kinda. as previously explained.

>this is pretty much the description of a perfect relationship.

and those guys are assholes, such a shitty way to be. i cant even imagine being uncool with someone being gay.

pls dont kys

why not brodar

Have you talked to anyone about it? Eating healthy and having a workout routine can help with it a lot. Missing out on nutrients and stuff can cause you to be more depressed. I know this is just the internet but still

I started going gym for a while but lost motivation id rather just not be here tbh

eh, it was fun for a bit, but it's worn on me. most of them don't look nearly as good in person as their pictures, finding hot ones is really hard. a lot of them are really insecure / have other mental health problems. a lot will have mental hangups about certain things (like, some won't even let you so much as touch their girl dicks). these days i've calmed down and am trying to just find a nice cisgirl that's also into anal to settle down with.

as for tips, just be confident, and most importantly, be respectful. don't just send them dick pics out of the blue (unless they ask, in which case, send away). take them out for a drink or something, treat them like real girls. they get approached non stop by guys that just want to fuck them (and some of them don't mind that, but you'll know which ones those are) that anytime a guy just comes at them in any way that's slightly respectful they'll drop their panties for you very very fast.

yeah It is what it is though, I'm in a pretty rural area

I only have a tumblr and I don't really want to post it and attention whore after the good talks here

This guy's LARPing out his ass

Sad to hear that. Pretty much pansexual. Friends are chill. I'm not really the most open, but don't really mind teasing people and answering if asked straight on. Btw, how would you say you look like as a trap?

Becus i luv you

I mean tbh user if you start eating again and get your nutrients up it will probably help a lot. get some fruit/veggies in your life and some lemon juice and stuff and you'll probably start feeling better from that alone in a few days/weeks

If you aren't into gay bars/clubs, then there are dating sites that would help out.
Craigslist is great for random hookups but mostly horrible for anything more than that.

One piece of advice in case you give a fuck (you probably don't): most traps try hard to emulate what they think females act like, which includes mood-swings and general cuntiness. So if you're into the trap thing as a way to get a girl without the usual female bullshit, you're out of luck as traps typically turn up the bullshit really high as they think that's how they'll appear more girly.

And this should be obvious, but make sure you're using a condom at first. The STD rates among homosexuals (this includes traps) is quite high, mainly due to promiscuous behavior and an over-reliance on prep.

i do eat, just not as much as I should usually 1 meal a day and snacking. Ive always been a skinny shit even as a small child in public im very conscious about my body always wearing long sleeve tops ect

But i don't want you to get lost with this thread

Most full time transgender women, the only ones doing HRT and everything, specifically do not want ***you***.

reddit.com/r/asktransgender/

nope. also doesn't hurt that i'm 6'3 and decently attractive and live in one of the biggest cities in the world.

Count your calories for 1 average day. Then look at what 25% more calories looks like. Start eating that at a minimum.

Okay, well then they can fuck off then because then no one will want them

TOP KEK

I'm skinny too user but you're looking malnourished and that will make your depression worse. People like a little meat on a trap, I'll stop like lecturing you cause i know it's douchey but I hope you feel better

my first time taking pictures was today, I don't plan on being here too much longer but thanks for your concern

current mood after reading this
youtube.com/watch?v=uwXOB_kW300

lol.

same, we havent even seen you.
i'd hate to miss out on being able to talk to you more.

I'm dating one. Originally though he was female, randomly met one day. I'm bisexual, so it doesn't effect me in the slightest.

I mean, in the end its your choice. Just kinda sad when thinking about how all those conversations and people will just disappear out of someone's life once the thread 404's

shit well it's sissyjessystuff, you can message me on it, I'm not on it a lot but I'll respond. I don't have any other accounts of any kind for chatting unfortunately. I basically made it as an outlet for my secret life so

Alright, I'm done with this. Traps are hot as hell. Even hotter than women. But if they specifically do not want people who like traps, then they have problems which are worse than I thought. They're completely delusional.

I'm done.

TOP KEK

IT'S A-

No. Stop.

Good job, user. Live it up.

>then

Fuck reading that sentence hurt

my brain filtered 2 of those thens out without me even realizing it when I read it

Does babby get hurt often?

Should be renamed "creepy ass fucking delusional weirdo thread"

That many Then's ain't healthy tis all I'm saying.

any bi dudes in ohio?

Only when someone slaughters grammar.

I wish

Good night sweet prince. You were hotter than women. Too bad you're just mentally ill delusional retards. I didn't want to think that, but this shit killed it

>Most full time transgender women, the only ones doing HRT and everything, specifically do not want ***you***.

They're absolutely fucking nuts.

Not really living it up. Just like being in a normal relationship, but people get confused when you say "boyfriend" when he looks like a girl.

LARPing again

not really larping if he's pretending on the internet now is it

Alright, guess I may drop a message at some point. Got work in 3 hours tho.

Too bad. I'll find myself a cute feminine boyfriend eventually. probably not on here though lol

>boyfriend

Ok, sounds less mentally ill. We're off to a good start.

Does anyone know that video of a gorgeous looking trap shaking ass at the camera on a city street at a bar think somewhere in Singapore or somewhere like that?

Thanks for the diagnosis doctor

He's a professional faggot, you should take him more seriously. If anyone knows faggotry and cocksucking it's probably him

Just don't sleep around and get AIDS. Don't be that type of faggot. It's literally the biggest turnoff when fem guys and traps do that.

>If anyone knows faggotry and cocksucking it's probably him

Fuck yeah dude